|Place of Origin: |
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||Type: |
|Surface Treatment: |
construction industry; automobile making
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
|Zinc Coating: |
Z60-Z150 or on request
Standard Export Packing
|Type of Company: |
|Coil weight: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard Export Packing for the goods pallet packing or according to customer's request|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-45 days after the receipt of L/C or deposit|
Length: On Request
Prepainted Galvanised Steel Sheet
Length: As your request
Zinc Coating: 60-150g/ m² or as your request
|LOW PRICE |
1.Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc
2.Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3. Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4. Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.
- Q:Cheapest place to buy Danesco Stainless Steel Egg Poacher?
- looks like Target is going to be your best bet for about $35
- Q:What Atoms are there in Steel?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.2 and 1.7 or 2.04% by weight (C:1000–10,8.67Fe), depending on grade. Steel is Fe(iron) and Carbon alloy. These are the atoms in certain ratio that make up steel. Its not a molecule but alloy.
- Q:What’s the quality of SUS434 Stainless Steel from Jinsong Stainless Steel?
- JinSong SUS420J2 stainless-metallic/ X30Cr13 has larger intensity, hardness and hardenability than 12Cr13 metallic and 20Cr13 metallic after quenching. It has much less corrosion resistance to dilute nitric acid and vulnerable organic and organic acid than 12Cr13 metallic and 20Cr13 metallic in room temperature. you will get extra strategies on its good website**
- Q:Which industries consume the most steel?
- Costuuction and auto are most likely the top two.
- Q:Are the shafts on my clubs graphite or steel....?
- Steel will look like polished steel. And Graphite or CF will be painted or clear over the black CF fibers. Basically - if it looks like steel it is. You could look up you clubs on google also. Many times the shafts have the material, stiffness and other info printed right on them.
- Q:Stainless Steel Appliances?
- Stainless steel is pretty much stainless steel. The differences in tone you can get is when you get stainless steel look appliances. They tend to be a bit more like a charcoal color than true stainless steel color. When I bought my house, it had a stainless steel GE microwave, dishwasher, and stove, and a Braun stainless steel range hood. When we remodeled last year, we got a Maytag Ice20 stainless steel refrigerator and a Kholer stainless steel sink. They all look fine together.
- Q:Steel Clutch Vs. Transmission?
- i own a repair shop,and i can tell you ,part of his problem is probably the installation part of it,and secondly what he,s using is made for racing,not street driving that's probably the second part of it,i have built a few of those transmissions,and they usually don't wipe the transmission out when they go,id say a lot of his,is in the work ,or who did it there's no way to prevent this,other than to build the transmission,and use it for what it was intended to be used for,good luck,i hope this help,s.
- Q:Whats better chrome vanadium steel or carbon stainless steel?
- Depends on the grade of metal and how it is tempered. Poor grade or any steel is worthless. Poor temper on quality steel is worthless. I have several 440 Stainless Steel knives that hold a edge very well. But I to have several carbon steel knives that also hold a fine edge. It pretty much boils down to you get what you pay for, top quality don’t come cheap. I prefer name brands like Puma, Buck, S.O.G, Gerber and Old Timer. These brands have never failed me yet. A $5.00 knife is a $5.00 knife , where as S.O.G, and Puma can run you a couple hundred dollars easy. But I have field dressed 5 deer and that was cutting through the pelvic bone of all 5 deer before dulling my Puma, but back in 1978 that puppy cost me $65.00. For Tactical knives S.O.G is my favorite. Don’t be fooled by the cheesy Rambow survival knives, remember the key word is survival so your life may some day rest on the quality knife you buy. It don’t have to have a cheap compass or hollow handle to hold fish hooks and matches. It needs to be a knife you can bet your life on. Look at the knives that the military special forces use today S.O.G makes up most of them Either the S.O.G “Seal pup” used by the Army Rangers or the full sizes “Seal” used by other military special forces teams. ( my son was a trainer for the U S Army Rangers and he was issued a S.O.G Seal Pup) I would suggest you invest in a high quality knife, you can always make up a small survival kit using quality hooks and matches and a quality compass. Remember your life may some day rest on what you invest in. You would not buy cheesy health insurance, now would you? D58 Hunting with Rifle, Pistol, Muzzle loader and Bow for over 3 decades. Reloading Rifle, Pistol and shotgun for over 3 decades.
- Q:Quick ... Does fire burn steel?
- Easy. okorder.com/
- Q:What is the best butcher's steel?
- Not really. Unless your knives are remarkably rusty and chipped, cleaning the knife after the steel will do little. It is possible that you are consuming an immeasurable amount of metal, but then again you're probably consuming a little from everything the food touches. Thats just the way it is and it is nothing to be worried about.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range