|Place of Origin: |
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||Type: |
|Surface Treatment: |
construction industry; automobile making
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
|Zinc Coating: |
Z60-Z150 or on request
Standard Export Packing
|Type of Company: |
|Coil weight: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard Export Packing for the goods pallet packing or according to customer's request|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-45 days after the receipt of L/C or deposit|
Length: On Request
Prepainted Galvanised Steel Sheet
Length: As your request
Zinc Coating: 60-150g/ m² or as your request
|LOW PRICE |
1.Buildings and constructions: roofing, ceilings, gutters, venting lines, indoor decorations, window frames, etc
2.Electrical appliances: computer shells, washing machines, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, video recorders, water heaters, etc.
3. Agricultural equipments: troughs, feeding tools, agricultural driers, irrigation channels, etc.
4. Vehicle parts: back-seat plates of buses and trucks, conveying systems, oil tanks, etc.
- Q:Will this temperature affect the strength of steel component parts during the galvanizing process?
- galvanize a Steel will lose some Small strength bu it will prolong the steel
- Q:Are there different types of steel that are used in construction of beach houses that withstand corrosion?
- No, usually they are just coated or galvanized. To make a steel that is truly more corrosion resistant raises it's cost quite markedly, where as coatings are pretty cheap. Almost all structural steel is just A36 mild steel (like 0.1% carbon, 0.05% Mn, and not much else). There are higher grades of structural steel, and bridges are made with truly more corrosion resistant carbon steels, but for a house it's just not the case.
- Q:Does anyone know about steel framed houses?
- Steel frame houses are built using a modern method of construction (MMC) with an impressive strength to weight ratio and great design flexibility. The modern steel industry has been making in-roads to residential construction and material price reductions in the 1960 s made it a more affordable option.
- Q:Is stainless steel stainless all the way through?
- It's solid stainless steel, stainless steel is just an alloy. You might have rubbed off some of the finish of the blade. Just polish it up if it's bothering you.
- Q:Is Tungsten Carbide steel?
- Tungsten is not steel. Tungsten is a chemical element. What they do is add an alloy mixture to tungsten and it turns into Tungsten Carbide. You want to find a ring with a nickel alloy, some manufacturers cheap out and add cobalt instead. Make sure the ring you buy does not contain cobalt. Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon.
- Q:What is the best steel to use for making a knife?
- 01 tool steel is easier to work with. You need to contact places like Pop Knives and Supplies out of Washington, Georgia or Sheffield Steel out of Florida, I made custom knives for years with my husband. Made alot with ATS-34 Stainless. Look at links on my website source.
- Q:Can gold be added to steel?
- Since steel is already an alloy (iron with other metals or carbon), you're not alloying gold with a a metal per se. It is possible, though, to alloy gold with steel. However, the creation of any alloy has a practical application behind it. For example, gold is alloyed with silver and copper because otherwise, the gold is too soft to stand up to the use it is intended for and needs to be hardened.
- Q:What Are The Disadvantages Of Stainless Steel Jewelry?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What Are The Disadvantages Of Stainless Steel Jewelry? I want to buy a chain that will last a long time and that i can wear ALL the time. What are the disadvantages to stainless steel jewelry? Does it look as good as silver? Is there much diference in apperance?
- Q:how can you temper steel?
- You can't temper all steels. Generally the material must be a high-carbon or tool steel. Different alloys temper differently, and tempering is usually done to get a specific set of characteristics, so you must know what you are working with and use the right methods and temperature. If you do it wrong, the material may be hard but too brittle for the purpose or have other issues. It can be simple, such as heating to a dull red, carbonizing the surface (use an acetylene rich flame until it blackens the surface) and oil quenching. Do that to a piece of tool steel (like a screwdriver) and it will case (surface) harden it to the point you can't scratch it with a file. Tempering changes the way the molecular structure in the metal is linked and oriented.
- Q:A question about steel?
- Your terms of strong and durable are not specific enough to know what you really need. Are you describing an application where you are using this as a spring or a structural support? Here is description home depot provides: Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, YOur temcan be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference. A versatile, medium-duty strap for a variety of connections and splices Designed for use on the edge of 2x members, with a nailing pattern that reduces potential for splitting Install where plates or soles are cut, at wall intersections and as ridge ties 12 in. Length Made from 18-Gauge steel Stainless Steel offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications Install with 10d common nails If your application sounds like what they describe you should be fine. If it doesn't you may have trouble. As far as tempering your stainless I doubt you will be successful. If you take a magnet and it is not attracted to this strap, the strap is 304 SS. 304SS only gains strength through work hardening (making it thinner by rolling) Heat treating doesn't affect it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range