1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• High strength
• Good capable
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Quick Details of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
Place of Origin
5.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
- Q:What is the maximum width of galvanized steel strip, please? The galvanized coat is 275, and how long is one coil?
- But this kind of steel coil is not well processed in the market. At the beginning of Wuhan, several processing plants are good at processing, and other processing plants usually process 1850 at most.
- Q:Silver OR Steel Jewellery.?
- Things about steel~ Basically indestructable Should be non magnetic It shines Why not get it
- Q:What minerals are stronger then steel?
- Well!! Steel is NOT a Mineral. It is an alloy!! A Mineral is a naturally occurring substance. An alloy is a mixture or metallic solid solution composed of two or more elements which is made artificially!! Also we cannot compare minerals and non minerals using strength. The only way to compare is by Hardness.. ON hardness Scale, Quartz, Topaz, Diamond, etc are HARDER than Steel
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- Musical style speaks volumes while it includes this concern. people who % severe quantity would be unhappy with unamplified nylon string guitars. From my attitude, the common distinction between metallic and nylon is this: metallic strings ring and nylon strings resonate. the quantity produced by employing metallic is frequently plenty greater suitable than nylon yet, to my way of thinking, the sound resonance produced by employing the wood of your guitar is largely masked by employing metallic strings. in case you have a decently made guitar (frequently, around 1000 money and up), the sound interaction between the wood and the strings in a nylon guitar is magical around the completed frequency selection. With a metallic string guitar, the sound produced by employing the vibrating string overpowers the wood resonance in any respect yet low frequencies. in my view, i will take a nylon string guitar any day for the sensitivity gained from the interaction between wood and vibrating string.
- Q:mechanical behaviour data for recycled steel?
- Most recycled steel is blended with new steel at the steel mill. Scrap steel that is reused directly doesn't change it properties because it has been used. That is unless it has been in certain environments such as ones with hydrogen, hydrogen sulfide etc. Then the steel can become brittle. You might look for information on the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE). They have lots of information on metals and what causes problems.
- Q:Should I purchase a lap steel or a pedal steel?
- Pedal steel is very difficult. You need to co-ordinate both hands, both feet and both knees to play it effectively. Lap steel is a lot easier. I suppose it depends how much of a challenge you want. A good lap steel guitar is usually cheaper than a good pedal steel too, so that's another consideration to take into account.
- Q:Wear on Non-Stainless Carbon Steel Chef's Knife?
- cold rolled steel waers as you carve meat. If the blad if to thin you may want a better one. Utica knife in utica N.Y. made them up to about 10 years ago and i still buy them at auctions.
- Q:Steel toe cap fur lined boots?
- Steel toe boots around horses is a big no-no! horses are heavy enough to bend the steel and that could possibly cut into her foot. Even if it doesn't cut into her foot, the boot is ruined after the first time a horse does step on it. On the other hand, Mountain Horse and Ariat both make great winter riding boots.
- Q:what's the difference between natural rolled oats oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what's the difference between natural rolled oats oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal? any one have an opinion? i've heard steel cut oatmeal is better for you...
- Q:STEEL STRINGS ON CLASSICAL GUITAR?
- describes the differences in construction of classical nylon string guitars and steel string guitars--like I said, it would involve reconstruction of more than just a neck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range