1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Pre-painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• High strength
• Good capable
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
4.Quick Details of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
Place of Origin
5.Specification of PPGI / GI Steel Sheet/Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
1. What’s the application of this product?
Roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, etc.
- Q:Stainless steel: Is it magnetic if hardenable?
- Most of the 300 series stainless metals are not magnetic, but if it is cast, it is magnetic. Welds are considered casting, so the welds are magnetic even though the items that are welded together are not. The 400 series stainless may have a few types that are magnetic. I suppose generally the hardenable factor has a bearing if you consider that 400 series can be hardened more readily than the 300 series. Source: Working in metal fabrication shops.
- Q:carbon steel?
- All steel has carbon in it, usually less than 1%. The fancy steels that have enough other elements mixed in are generally called alloy steels. So, carbon steel usually refers to the most basic cheap steel. A36 is a kind of carbon steel that meets specific standards of the A36 specification. I don't know what 01 carbon steel is. Steel is available all over Los Angeles so just look in the phone book yellow pages under steel or metal. If you are near El Monte, my favorite place is Industrial Pipe and Steel, lots of cheap scrap, used machinery, and a huge industrial hardware store built right in. There is a place in Gardena called MK Metals. There's a great place just north of the Burbank airport (can't remember the name) and one in Harbor City called Action Metals (big on recycling). No sense driving all over. Just check the phone book. Two very common carbon steels just go by the terms hot rolled and cold rolled. Hot rolled is the cheapest and softest and still has the mill scale attached so the surface is a little rough and uneven, but this is by far the most commonly used. Cold rolled (usually the AISI 1018 grade) has been work hardened and rolled flat and smooth. It's slightly more expensive but stronger and prettier. If you are going to cut away some of the thickness and you want the steel to remain flat, you probably want hot rolled steel because sometimes the cold rolled steel (CRS) will warp. It does that because the steel is already prestressed from the cold rolling process and when you cut away some of the pre-stressed material the forces holding the material flat are no longer balanced.
- Q:Welding question Can you weld copper or brass to steel?
- How To Weld Copper
- Q:What's the best material for color coated steel coil?
- The base material of color coated coil is mainly galvanized steel or galvanized alloy steel plate.
- Q:Steel WareHousing.......?
- Steel okorder.com/
- Q:Use of Steel in Jet Engines??
- Jet gasoline definitely does get warm sufficient to soften the engines (the cores of that are created from titanium alloy, not steel). in actuality, jet engines could be in particular designed as a fashion to not soften below popular working situations. As for the engines vaporizing it incredibly is extremely not likely. They probable have been pulverized via the impact forces and the debris then melted interior the hearth.
- Q:Why nickel makes stainless steel non-magnetic when nickel itself is ferromagnetic?
- Steel is magnetic because of the alignment of the spin in the electrons of the atoms in the crystaline matrix of the steel. Nickel atoms are not the same size as Iron atoms and Chromium atoms. by having several different sizes of atoms in the alloy, it prevents a uniform crystaline matrix from being formed. If you imagine a box of marbles that are all the same size, they will all settle into a regular pattern in the box. But a bunch of mismatched marbles will be jumbled together in irregular patterns. This prevents the magnetic properties of either element from asserting itself.
- Q:Steel - Building Purpose!!!!?
- Steel is used over most other metals due to its desireable properties for buildings. To name a few: strength, hardness, ductility, conductivity, flexability, weight, ability to shape/mold, non-combustability, weather resistance and cost Many other metals have the same properties, only on different scales. For instance, copper may be an excellent conductor, howwever it's expensive and not very weather resistant. Aluminum may be flexible, moldable, but not very strong. The list goes on and on..
- Q:Where can I find plans for steel building homes online?
- Right here. Steel Homes, Steel House, Steel Buildings, Steel Home Plans, ... Steel Homes, Steel House, Steel Buildings, Steel Home Plans, Steel Houses, ... Steel Homes and Buildings · Steel Office Buildings and Construction sites ... www.karmod.eu/steel-structures - 18k - Similar pages www.karmod.eu/steel-structures steel buildings metal buildings modular homes steel building ... ... log homes photographs, log homes construction, sales agents, log homes financing, ... Easy online pricing
- Q:Would aftermarket steel wheels weigh more than stock jeep wheels?
- steel is steel is steel- they will always be heavy you would have to weigh them to find out--NOW if you are going to alloy wheels they are typically aluminum and yes they are lighter -this is good because it lightens your un-sprung weight and is less harmful to your suspension-good for your auto
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range