||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
1.Brief Introduction of Pre-painted Aluzinc Steel Coils:
PPGI steel Coil is made by cold rolled steel sheet, then through chromated, unoiled, various spangles, hot dipped. The surface is coated by aluzinc. And it is of hight strength, strong firmness, good rain resistance, consistent rolling, good corrosion resistance, low time cost, and it is easy and convenient to install and dismantle.
workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated
wall, rainwater drainage pipe, terrace, retailer booth, roller shutter door
door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, ceiling,elevator, stairway, vent gutter
refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container,
isolation lairage, isolation board
3.Prepainted Galvanized Steel Images:
4.Galvanized Steel Specification:
Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil & Sheet
Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil & Sheet
as your requirement
Hot-dipped galvanized color-coated steel sheet
Color Surface Finished color
Color coated Chromating Treatment or Oiled..
JIS, G3312, CGCC,
Cold rolled, hot-dipped galvanizing, color coated , galvanized
Top and Bottom: 20 μm + 5 μm
Back: 6 μm ---8 μm
Excellent performance of decoratioon, corrosion resistance, etc
Household applicance, metal decorating, tinplating, tubbing, building material fields and all other field outdoor decoration.
SGCC or DX51D SGCC
ZINC or Alu-zinc Coating Thickness
zinc 50g to 180g/m2.
Waterproof paper + polyethylene rush inhibitor,the antirust paper , the ring of defendse on inside and outside, steel belt, and the guard plate.
We can also pack according to your request details.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Remington 870 wingmaster steel shot duck hunting?
- Because of environmental concerns steel, bismuth and tungsten is replacing lead shot, for bird hunting. The problem with steel shot is the hardness, which can cause damage to the bore and choke in older shotguns. Unlike lead there is no give to steel and it can damage the bore especially if the choke is on full. Tungsten is also very hard, but it is often alloyed with other metals making it softer causing less damage in older models shotguns. Bismuth falls in between tungsten and steel, being the softer of the two by far.
- Q:stainless steel appliance?
- Barkeeper's Friend is the bomb for a metal and fiberglass cleaner, if it can be removed, it will remove it. I have no clue what it is thats on there.
- Q:what kind of steel is needed for bbq grill?
- most grills have either cast iron or stainless steel grates you can buy them in a variety of sizes at most home centers and from the internet
- Q:Whats the differene between steel and stainless steel ?
- from wikipedia: In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French inoxydable, is defined as a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5% to 11% chromium content by mass. Stainless steel does not corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does, but despite the name it is not fully stain-proof, most notably under low oxygen, high salinity, or poor circulation environments. It is also called corrosion-resistant steel or CRES when the alloy type and grade are not detailed, particularly in the aviation industry. There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment the alloy must endure. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel and resistance to corrosion are required. Stainless steel differs from carbon steel by the amount of chromium present. Unprotected carbon steel rusts readily when exposed to air and moisture. This iron oxide film (the rust) is active and accelerates corrosion by forming more iron oxide, and due to the dissimilar size of the iron and iron oxide molecules (iron oxide is larger) these tend to flake and fall away. Stainless steels contain sufficient chromium to form a passive film of chromium oxide, which prevents further surface corrosion and blocks corrosion from spreading into the metal's internal structure, and due to the similar size of the steel and oxide molecules they bond very strongly and remain attached to the surface.
- Q:Rusted steel straps on deck posts?
- Sorry troll, doctors don't give a tetanus shot just because you came into contact with rusty metal. The belief that you need a tetanus shot for stepping on a rusty nail is not quite accurate -- it's not the rust that prompts the shot, it's the fact that the nail was on the ground and dirty.
- Q:how strong is 440 stainless steel?
- For throwing knives, 440 isn’t necessarily a bad choice. Does it list whether it is 440c or 440b? That matters somewhat. The advantages of 440 Stainless is that it’s relatively hard (for a stainless), it resists rust significantly, and it’s not so hard that it would shatter or break. On the down side 440 is notorious for not taking or holding an edge, but for a throwing knife, that’s probably not much of an issue. If you’re looking for something to train with, you’re fine here. It’s plenty of steel enough to stick in wood or other targets. Odds are it won't bend if you slam it into some wood. If it lands on concrete, eh, it's going to scratch and all that jazz, and it might hurt the tip if it hits first, but as has been said, you can use a file or grinder to get the tip back.
- Q:Does shooting steel case ammo in a AR-15 ruin/damage the gun?
- Unfortunately, steel case ammo being actually harmful for your AR is a quite popular myth. Steel is less malleable than brass. When you fire a brass cartridge, the brass expands to the chamber walls and helps block any expanding cases from dirtying up your chamber. When firing steel cartridges, the steel doesn't expand as well as brass, so you probably will end up getting a little carbon residue in the chamber. This tiny amount of carbon in the chamber is enough to make extraction of brass cased ammo more difficult. When the brass expands to the dirty chamber after firing steel ammo, it conforms to the carbon residue somewhat, increasing friction. This small amount of friction is sometimes enough to make a normally okay AR malfunction when attempting to eject a fired cartridge. So to give you a short answer, use both! Just make sure to really clean out the chamber after firing steel ammo.
- Q:are surgical stainless steel and surgical steel the same thing?
- yes they are same kind of steel
- Q:Steel Buildings.........!?
- Benefits of steel buildings compare to wooden buildings are: • Strength - Metal offers an overall strength level from within, a strength that other materials can't provide, without the need of extra support beams or other extraneous materials. • Durability - Morton Buildings are longer lasting than those made from plastic or wood, and they can withstand adverse weather conditions without danger of rotting or mildew. • Recyclable Materials - If a building is torn down, the materials used in Morton Buildings are capable of being reused and recycled, making Morton Buildings more sustainable than others. • Stylistic Options - Because metal can be coated with other materials at little cost, the options for color and coating are virtually endless. Materials frequently used to coat metal building include vinyl or plastic. • Affordability - Building with steel is one of the most affordable choices a consumer can make, be it a large or small project. These benefits are numerous, though there are a few factors to keep in mind when choosing your building materials. There may also be a few downsides or cons to Morton Buildings. I think steel Buildings are good for use in : • Metal sheds • Metal industrial parks • Metal barns • Aircraft carrier buildings • Carrier and livestock buildings • Retail stores
- Q:What metals contain steel?
- Metals do not contain steel. Steel is an alloy of purified iron and carbon, and sometimes with other metals, such as nickel, chromium, or molybdenum to make it stainless or to change its hardness or other properties. It's like asking what cereals contain Cheerios. It doesn't really make sense. Other metal alloys contain iron, which is an element and the main ingredient of steel. Maybe you should be asking which metal alloys contain iron? That's more like asking which cereals contain whole grain oats. Now that's a question that can be answered by reading the ingredients labels on your standard boxes of metal alloys :-)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range