||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
1.Brief Introduction of Pre-painted Aluzinc Steel Coils:
PPGI steel Coil is made by cold rolled steel sheet, then through chromated, unoiled, various spangles, hot dipped. The surface is coated by aluzinc. And it is of hight strength, strong firmness, good rain resistance, consistent rolling, good corrosion resistance, low time cost, and it is easy and convenient to install and dismantle.
workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated
wall, rainwater drainage pipe, terrace, retailer booth, roller shutter door
door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, ceiling,elevator, stairway, vent gutter
refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container,
isolation lairage, isolation board
3.Prepainted Galvanized Steel Images:
4.Galvanized Steel Specification:
Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil & Sheet
Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil & Sheet
as your requirement
Hot-dipped galvanized color-coated steel sheet
Color Surface Finished color
Color coated Chromating Treatment or Oiled..
JIS, G3312, CGCC,
Cold rolled, hot-dipped galvanizing, color coated , galvanized
Top and Bottom: 20 μm + 5 μm
Back: 6 μm ---8 μm
Excellent performance of decoratioon, corrosion resistance, etc
Household applicance, metal decorating, tinplating, tubbing, building material fields and all other field outdoor decoration.
SGCC or DX51D SGCC
ZINC or Alu-zinc Coating Thickness
zinc 50g to 180g/m2.
Waterproof paper + polyethylene rush inhibitor,the antirust paper , the ring of defendse on inside and outside, steel belt, and the guard plate.
We can also pack according to your request details.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:What does Blue Steel meen?
- Actually, it is a reference to the movie Zoolander, which is a comedy. Ben Stiller's character (Zoolander) is a fashion model (and assassin) and he gives names to the poses he takes in front of the camera. One of the poses, which nobody can supposedly resist, is called Blue Steel. Although bluing is something that actually is done to gun metal to harden it (i.e. heating/plating with nickel), that is not what this particular song is referring to.
- Q:strongest steel ever made?
- I'm a civil/structural engineer. ASTM A 416 is one of the strongest steels, with a nominal yield stress of 243,000 psi and design ultimate strength of 270,000 psi. This steel is commonly used in pre-stressing and post-tensioning of concrete structures. See the link below to one manufacturer of strands and bars made with this type of steel.
- Q:List out the Industrial application of Eutectoid Steel.?
- Eutectic steel is used to produce pearlite, bainite, spheroidite and martensite steels. Those steels vary in strength, hardness and ductility. One uses martensite steel for example in razor blade manufacturing. Of course there is no end to the various uses of these steels.
- Q:Can you put nylon strings on a guitar that came with steel strings?
- Guitars okorder.com/
- Q:Steel braided fuel, air, and coolant lines?
- Steel braided lines are mostly used in racing or off road applications or anywhere with rough service.
- Q:why use steel-reinforced concrete?
- As a composite material, reinforced concrete can be an economical alternative to structural steel in building, bridge and other superstructures. Reinforced concrete can be formed into almost any shape in the field. The bulk of reinforced concrete material - the aggregates - can often be produced local to a project, reducing manufacturing cost. Reinforced concrete weight can be a benefit, resisting loads that cause displacement, uplift and overturning.
- Q:Steel horse shoes vs. aluminum?
- Steel is not much different to be honest as long as you aren't doing any special shoes. A horse like yours I would probably stick in some steel eventers and go on your way. That's about average and honestly between a comparable aluminum shoe you won't see a difference in his movement unless the farrier starts messing with breakovers and shoeing him different. There are few times when I will do aluminum and all of it has to do with special circumstances. My 4 year old is in aluminums on his front right now because his special shoes are close to an 3/4 thick and about an inch wide. In steel those shoes would be very heavy, but those are what he works best in compared to the steel. I can give him more of the support he needs with the aluminum than I can with the steel. I also prefer eggbars, hartbars, etc to be done in aluminum for the sheer size of the shoe. Steel lasts more resets and it's stronger than aluminum. Aluminum is useful for therapuedic shoes. So you all have the pros and cons, but a horse in shoes with no special needs is a horse who should just stay in steel.
- Q:stainless steel coating?
- Not as of now maby latter but not now ,
- Q:Environmental concerns for a steel works factory?
- Q:steel refining process?
- The refining process removes impurities. Impurities are anything that is not iron (Fe). Most steels are at least 98% iron, with a fraction of a percent of carbon, a dash of manganese, and traces of sulphur and phosphorus. These are called carbon steels. The non-iron elements are impurities found with the iron in the ore. A certain amount of carbon and manganese is beneficial to the strength of steel, so part of the refining process is designed to control the carbon and manganese content to give desired properties to the steel. Sometimes small amounts of these are added in the process. Besides the common carbon steels, there are many alloys of steel in use today. Alloying is done after the steel is refined to over 98% iron, and while it is a liquid. Various elements are added to the steel in controlled amounts to give it special properties. These include silicon, aluminum, magnesium, vanadium, beryllium, nickel and chromium, and sometimes molybdenum, tungsten and titanium. Alloy steels are still mostly iron, ususally at least 95%, but some stainless steels are only 75% iron because of large amounts chromium and nickel added to the mix.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range