Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil
PPGI is made by cold rolled steel sheet and galvanized steel sheets as baseplate,
Through the surface pretreatment (degreasing, cleaning, chemical conversion
Processing), coated by the method of continuous coatings (roller coating method),
And after roasting and cooling.
1. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
2. Grade: DX51D+Z, DC51D, SPCC, SGCC, SGHC, CGCC,
3. Surface Treatment Coated: Galvanized, Paint sealant, Coating passivation solution
Substrate Cold rolled, Galvanized sheet
4. Color: RAL Color card
5. Coil ID: 508/610 mm
6. Coil weight: 4-10MT
7. Paint film Front side: 10~25um
Back side: 5~10um
8. Zinc layer: 40~180g per square meter
9. Thickness: 0.14~3.0mm
10. Width: 400~1500mm
11. Length: As requirement
12. Type: Steel plate, Steel Coil, Roofing metal
13. Place of origin: Shandong CHINA(mainland)
14. Deliver time: 20-30 days after receipt of advanced t/t or L/C
1. Our company produce various specification and models and national standards of galvanized steel coil
2. Using high-quality material and advanced production technology and equipment for processing
3. Applicable to a humid climate and the harsh corrosive environment
4. Products has been all over the country more than 20 provinces, municipalities and
Autonomous regions, and have been exported to Europe, North American, the Middle East,
The South East Asia, Africa, Asia, European and other countries and regions, well received by our buyer.
Color-coated Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/ PPGL)
JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, ASTM A653
TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD
For general / drawing use
0.14-2.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness))
Type of coating:
PE, SMP, PVDF
Z60-150g/m2 or AZ40-100g/m2
5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P.
5-7 mic. EP
According to RAL standard
508mm / 610mm
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile
FOB, CFR, CIF
20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight
25 days after recepit of 20% TT
Insurance is all risks
MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents
We accept SGS certificatation test
- Q:where can I find the weight of steel?
- Category Material Density Metal Steel, tool 7.715 Metal Wrought Iron 7.75 Metal Carbon Tool Steel 7.82 Metal Steel, cold-drawn 7.83 Metal Carbon Steel 7.84 Metal Steel, C1020, HR 7.85 Metal Pure Iron 7.86 Metal Soft Steel (0.06% C) 7.87 Metal Stainless Steel, 304 8.03 Metal Stainless 18Cr-8Ni 8.03 I looked up specific gravity mild steel. This might get you pointed in the right direction.
- Q:What exactly is broken steel in fallout 3 and does the game end if you have broken steel?
- you will see the conventional ending on the tip, yet once you have BS downloaded you will awaken to start up a sparkling quest extremely than having the activity in basic terms end. Vault one 0 one won't open back up, you in basic terms get to bypass back for the hassle on the homefront quest. and 3, as quickly as you have BS downloaded the activity will never end
- Q:What metals is surgical stainless steel made of?
- surgical stainless steel is an austenitic steel containing 18-20% chromium and 8-10% nickel. and some proportion of molybdenum. The word 'surgical' refers to the fact that these types of steel are well-suited for making surgical instruments: they are easy to clean and sterilize, strong, and corrosion-resistant. The nickel/chrome/molybdenum alloys are also used for orthopaedic implants as aids in bone repair, and as a structural part of artificial heart valves and other implants. However, immune system reaction to nickel is a potential complication. In some cases today titanium is used instead in procedures that require a metal implant which will be permanent. Titanium is a reactive metal, the surface of which quickly oxidizes on exposure to air, creating a microstructured stable oxide surface. This provides a surface into which bone can grow and adhere in orthopaedic implants but which is incorrodible after implant. Thus steel may be used for temporary implants and the more expensive titanium for permanent ones
- Q:What does steel angel zero have to do with steel angel kurumi?
- Steel Angel Zero is an OVA (Original Video Animation), a very short animation that went straight to DVD. It probably was written because Kurumi was so popular, and the producer wanted to check the waters for whether they should make a second season. It's pretty hard to keep track of what anime is which, especially in the more popular series. If you think Zero is worth zero, try Steel Angel Kurumi 2 (anime, 12 episodes), and Steel Angel Kurumi Encore (OVA, 4 episodes) as well.
- Q:austenitic stainless steels?
- *Austenitic, okorder.com
- Q:Quick ... Does fire burn steel?
- no, fire MIGHT cause steel to oxidize, depending on the alloy, but think of steel as a block of ice. Steel melts at 2800 degrees F and boils and evaporates at 5400 degrees. Some metals like magnesium can possibly catch fire but not steel
- Q:questions about steel barns?
- steel would be cheeper and last longer
- Q:Steel or nylon strings?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:Steel phases question!?
- hey from what i learned in uni last sem, steel is originally ferrite form at first at room conditions. it will undergo poly morphic transformation to become FCC structure austenite form at 912 degree celcius. under conditions, it can become pearlite (which is a combination of ferrite and cementite) or bainitie( a finer form of pearlite). queching conditions to room temperature will form martensite which is the strongest but brittle steel form. tempered cementite is formed when we quench it and then raise temperatures before sir cooling. hope it helps, pls vote me best answer is i deserve it. thanks
- Q:where is steel obtained?
- From the steel store. ;) Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.2% and 2.14% by weight (C:110–10Fe), depending on grade. Carbon is the most cost-effective alloying material for iron, but various other alloying elements are used such as manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range