1.Structure of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil ：
With Gi as base metal,after pretreatmet (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several Layers of color,then after firing and cooling,finally the plate steel is called pre-painted galvanized steel ( PPGI) .Pre-painted galvanized steel is good capable of decoration ,molding,corrosion resistance
2.Main Features of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil：
• Excellent process capability
• Smooth and flat surface
• Workability, durability
• Excellent heat resistance performance
• High strength
• Good formability
• Good visual effect
3.Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil Images
4.Prepainted Galvanized steel Coil Specification
Standard:ASTM, GB,JIS,JIS G3302 ASTM 755 EN10169
Grade: DX51D CGCC CS
Coil weight:3-12 MT
Max 8 M.T
Z60-Z275 or AZ60-AZ180
Thickness of organic coating
20-45micro ( as customer’s requirement)
Print, embossed,(Wood imitation, Marble, Brush Brick, and Camouflage series, etc)
PE , PVDF , SMP , HDP
80000 M.T per year
export standard package or as customer's requirement
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
SGCC, DX5ID, ASTM, EN10142, S350GD, etc
export standard package or as customer's requirement
construction,electrical household appliance,furniture,
writing panel, etc
15-20 days after we sign the contract
T/T or L/C at sight
5.FAQ of Prepainted Galvanized steel Coi
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.How do you control your quality
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2.how long we will receive the goods ？
After receiving your deposit or workable lc ,our normal shipment date is 15-20days,and it takes around 28 days to reach your port of destination. But is up to different destination
3. what is your moq
Normally our moq is 25per size ,but it is up to different size
- Q:How is steel coloured?
- Steel can be plated(Chrome),Blackened(Black Oxide),Powder coated(color of your choose).All of this is done to prevent rust.All of these aforementioned processes can be worn off through being used.I suggest polished Stainless steel.
- Q:Surgical Steel Piercing Reaction?
- Surgical Piercing
- Q:Trade in value for (scrap) steel?
- Scrap steel is usually traded per ton. Average steel prices fluctuate on a daily basis. General prices for scrap steel are around $100 - $200 per ton. For daily scrap steel prices check the source below
- Q:i wana get my tongue peirced, the only metal im not allergic to right now is surgical steel?
- DO NOT USE SURGICAL STEEL. Use IMPLANT GRADE stainless steel, or, even better, IMPLANT GRADE titanium. surgical steel is a marketing term, pioneered by a cutlery company to make their cutlery seem cleaner. So basically, surgical steel can be anything from the forks and knives in your house, to the rusty tools in the shed, whilst implant grade stainless steel is specifically made for medical uses in the body (pins in your foot or a pacemaker in your heart.)
- Q:CONNECTING STAINLESS STEEL TUBE (SOLDER?)?
- Soft Soldering All grades of stainless steel can be soldered with lead-tin soft solder. Leaded solders should not be used when the product being soldered is used for food processing, serving or transport. Soldered joints are relatively weak compared to the strength of the steel, so this method should not be used where the mechanical strength is dependent upon the soldered joint. Strength can be added if the edges are first lock-seamed, spot welded or riveted. In general, welding is always preferable to soldering. Recommended procedure for soldering: · 1. The steel surfaces must be clean and free of oxidation. · 2. A rough surface improves adherence of the solder, so roughening with grinding wheel, file or coarse abrasive paper is recommended. · 3. Use a phosphoric acid based flux. Hydrochloric acid based fluxes require neutralising after soldering as any remnant traces will be highly corrosive to the steel. Hydrochloric acid based fluxes are not recommended for soldering of stainless steels. · 4. Flux should be applied with a brush, to only the area being soldered. · 5. A large, hot iron is recommended. Use the same temperature as for carbon steel, but a longer time will be required because of stainless steel's low thermal conductivity. · 6. Any type of solder can be used, but at least 50% tin is recommended. Solder with 60-70% tin and 30-40% lead has a better colour match and greater strength.
- Q:Why does stainless steel get rusty?
- the stainless steel has some chemicals that it will react however most house hold use will not result in rust
- Q:Good steel toe motorcycle boots?
- you can go for UDYOGI make safety shoe.
- Q:How to play Broken steel in Fallout 3?
- Broken Steel doesn't begin until the main quest ends.
- Q:Why is it called Stainless Steel?
- Because it stains less than some other metals.
- Q:What is the molar mass of Steel?
- Molar Mass Steel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range