1.AC input selectable by switch
2.Protections: short circuit/ overload/Over voltage
3.Cooling by free air convevtion
5.AC input voltage range-------85~132VAC/170~264VAC select by switch
6.AC inrush current ---------Cold start ,15A at 115VAC, 30A at 230VAC
7.DC adjustment range----- +/-10% rated iytoyt voltage
8.Over voltage protection---------105%-150% fold back current limiting, aotu-recovery
9.Setup, rise, hold up time--------200ms, 100ms. 30ms at full load and 230VAC
10.Connection------9P/9.5mm pitch terminal block
11.Packing: Carton 42X33X24 15PCS/CTN 910g
12.1 year warranty
Any more informations please kindly feel free to contact us! many thanks for your attention!
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- The number of tables in this table is increasing when the table rings to show 1.Method 2 is only to measure the capacitance is good or bad, can not be measured capacity.
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- Secondary current =5000VA/220=22A, you can select the 32A leakage protection switch.
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- If the transformer is not calculated, the loss is the same. If the calculation is the latter, save electricity.
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- To 30VA/ square meters, the transformer needs 30KVA, with two 120 square copper wire. Specific should be used to determine the total power of the lighting transformer.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- The transformer that power supply company manages, it is to supply motive power and illumination generally, namely the lighting transformer that does not have special illumination to illuminate. Units of their own transformers, is generally the case. The utility model has the advantages that the transformer and other equipment can be fully utilized, the efficiency is high, and the external power supply circuit does not need to be divided into power transmission lines and lighting circuits, and is simple and orderly, and the cost is low. As for the price of electricity, it is usually negotiated a power and lighting each percentage of the electricity to calculate and receive.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- If you share a power line, you must calculate the current and select the appropriate wire to ensure normal pressure drop and safe use.
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- Voltage x current = power, in general we are using the total power of 2/3, you can press this type of calculation, if the installation of electrodeless lights, the line should be separated,
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Neutral grounding of three-phase transformer is called working earthing: the main function is to strengthen the stability of low-voltage system potential, and to reduce the risk of overvoltage caused by grounding, high voltage, short circuit, etc..
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- An isolated transformer is a transformer that is electrically isolated from an input winding and an output winding. The isolated transformer is used to avoid accidental touching of the charged body at the same time, and the isolation of the transformer is to isolate the current of the former side winding coil.
We provide our products for playgrounds, exhibition centers, schools, factories, government facilities, and residential homes. We have received positive recommendations from our customers. Please don't hesitate to contact us at your convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||35.00% Domestic Market
35.00% Mid East
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range