1.AC input selectable by switch
2.Protections: short circuit/ overload/Over voltage
3.Cooling by free air convevtion
5.AC input voltage range-------85~132VAC/170~264VAC select by switch
6.AC inrush current ---------Cold start ,15A at 115VAC, 30A at 230VAC
7.DC adjustment range----- +/-10% rated iytoyt voltage
8.Over voltage protection---------105%-150% fold back current limiting, aotu-recovery
9.Setup, rise, hold up time--------200ms, 100ms. 30ms at full load and 230VAC
10.Connection------9P/9.5mm pitch terminal block
11.Packing: Carton 42X33X24 15PCS/CTN 910g
12.1 year warranty
Any more informations please kindly feel free to contact us! many thanks for your attention!
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- First of all, make sure your power is too large, but you are not recommended to do so, the cost is too high, the pressure drop is too large, you can raise the voltage to 220V or higher, and then transfer to avoid power losses. If the direct transmission, the power is slightly larger, the line will be very rough, the cost will be very high
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- Special transformer power transformer (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, power frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, transformer, audio, mine variable frequency transformers, high frequency transformer, transformer, instrument transformer, impact power transformer, reactor, mutual inductor etc.) circuit with T symbol number. For example: T01, T201 etc.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- Early European countries used in the power industry, widely used in the electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, machine tools and machinery equipment general circuit control power supply, safety lighting and indicator light power supply.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- I don't know how much the output voltage of your transformer is, but the internationally accepted voltage below 36V is the voltage that is not harmful to the human body
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The main and auxiliary coils of the autotransformer have common parts. Once the short-circuit is made, the lighting circuit is directly connected with the high voltage circuit, which is very dangerous
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- The metal shell transformer grounding grounding protection is called: under normal circumstances is not charged, electrical metal and in the damaged insulation or other circumstances may be charged part (i.e. metal structure and insulation electrical parts part) and grounding wire connected to a reliable way to protect people.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The lighting circuit mostly 3 phase unbalanced load, there will be zero drift, zero if the transformer line is broken, part of the lighting circuit to form a series of equipment in the case of two-phase circuit, circuit voltage is decreased and the lighting brightness is not enough, circuit voltage increases, the lamp burned;
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- Double winding type safety isolating transformer is provided with two windings respectively as input and output (primary) winding (secondary) winding, and between the two windings are insulated from each other, only through the magnetic connection to the power supply, which is the secondary winding and the earth does not constitute a loop, if the use of additional electrical insulation, it should be safety isolating transformer.
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
We provide our products for playgrounds, exhibition centers, schools, factories, government facilities, and residential homes. We have received positive recommendations from our customers. Please don't hesitate to contact us at your convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||35.00% Domestic Market
35.00% Mid East
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range