Polyester Shaggy Carpets Made - in- China
Quick Details of Polyester Shaggy Carpets
polyester+ acrylic fibers, polyester, pp
Cut Pile, customized
blue, red, brown or customized color
25-30days after deposit
rubber, latex, PVC,EVA, etc
home textile products:
bath floor mat, kitchen mat, door mat
Packaging & Delivery of Polyester Shaggy Carpets
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request Tianjin carpet
about 30days after receipt of deposit, Tianjin carpet
Specification of Polyester Shaggy Carpets
polyester shaggy carpets
Cotton with polyester
All size is available
Choose the design from us, or offer your design
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request.
About 25 working days after receiving your advance money
T/T30% advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Tianjin China, or other port of China
what is the delivery time?
Normal order- about 25 days after receiving the deposit.
Urgent order- please send email and negotiate with us. Thank you!
Are you a factory?
Yes, we are professional carpet manufacturer.
Can I get the sample? Is the small sample free?
Yes, if the small sample, it will be free, but freight collected.
If you choose our design, sample will be sent 5 day after checking.
If OEM your design, sample will be produced in 10 days.
Do we have experience in making carpets for overseas buyers?
Our buyers from more than 15 countries who has been ordering from us.
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, click "Send" Now!
- Q:Clorox wipes on carpet?
- Carpet Wipes
- Q:What are worms who live in carpeting where carpet beetles are found?
- these little worms that you found are actually maggots they grow all over the place that is not cleaned all the time they will grow on something moist also and what you have to do is basically just clean up the area maybe with carpet cleaner because they might have laid eggs sum where and if that doesn't get rid of em then call the exterminator and tell him U got maggots
- Q:Carpet estimate?
- go to Low's
- Q:How to distinguish between PVC and asphalt of carpet backing
- Asphalt is black, PVC is grey.
- Q:Math Carpet Question?
- 1. assume d carpet is so tightly rolled dat it can b treated as a right circular cylinder 2. let the radius of this rolled carpet be R width W, then volume V = pi*R^2*W 3. measure thickness of carpet accurately, say = t then V = W*t*L 4 equating the two, W*t*L = pi*R^2*W or L = pi*R^2 / t u don't hv 2 measure d width, only R t [ actually, better 2 measure D use R = D/2 ] happy new year !!!
- Q:where do i buy cheap carpet from ! australia?
- Cassy, if you want new carpet then you will have to go to a carpet store. Some of the larger companies have end of line run out sales for carpets that they are replacing with a new pattern or colour so it's always worth asking, you might get last years carpet at a bargain. You could also look at some auction houses for carpet bargains. If you are okay with second hand carpet then have a look at some of the trader newspapers, we have trading post here in Melbourne and they are online too, Australia wide I think on the net. Some people will sell their old carpet when replacing it so check around. Also, you could contact some carpet installers because they are always ripping out old carpet when laying down new stuff. Ask them what they do with the carpet they are getting rid of. They might onsell it somewhere if it's in good shape. You can always jump on line and google 'second hand carpet'. I got a few hits when I did this so you might find something in your area.
- Q:Why do carpets come under the sofa and tea table?
- This is the place which the personnel often take, besides the decoration, but also has the protection floor function. And now the carpet cleaning solution is very convenient. You can get carpet treatment from the carpet cleaning company.
- Q:Can you shampoo wool Carpet?
- Wool carpet looks and feels awesome, but is tougher to maintain. I would not use a general carpet shampoo on it since they tend to be rough on non-synthetic fibers over time. For spot treating (spills, etc): Use a white cloth dampened with barely warm water and a few drops of clear dish washing liquid. White cloth and clear liquid just to make sure there's no color/chemical transfer. Blot it the way you'd get at any spill and then a dry cloth to get all that water up. For a deep clean: You'll be better off getting a professional in once a year or whenever the mess is too big to clean yourself.
- Q:why does my cat pee on the bathroom rug?
- Well I don't think it's because you moved or the rubber backing isn't underneath, I think it's just that cats like to litter on clean and soft material. (such as a rug, also such as a litter box) I've already been through this because I have a cat in my house too and this has happened so many times before that I can't even count! After awhile, they'llget used to going in the litter box, but it might take it awhile because my cat started to stop when he was about five!!! For now, I'll sugest to have less rugs in your house. Hope this works!!! :o)
- Q:Best wall-to-wall carpet for playroom?
- My mother used outdoor carpeting in our playroom. It's smooth so toys can roll on it, and it's not as expensive. Easy to clean and doesn't need padding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range