Polyester Shaggy Carpets Made - in- China
Quick Details of Polyester Shaggy Carpets
polyester+ acrylic fibers, polyester, pp
Cut Pile, customized
blue, red, brown or customized color
25-30days after deposit
rubber, latex, PVC,EVA, etc
home textile products:
bath floor mat, kitchen mat, door mat
Packaging & Delivery of Polyester Shaggy Carpets
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request Tianjin carpet
about 30days after receipt of deposit, Tianjin carpet
Specification of Polyester Shaggy Carpets
polyester shaggy carpets
Cotton with polyester
All size is available
Choose the design from us, or offer your design
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request.
About 25 working days after receiving your advance money
T/T30% advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Tianjin China, or other port of China
what is the delivery time?
Normal order- about 25 days after receiving the deposit.
Urgent order- please send email and negotiate with us. Thank you!
Are you a factory?
Yes, we are professional carpet manufacturer.
Can I get the sample? Is the small sample free?
Yes, if the small sample, it will be free, but freight collected.
If you choose our design, sample will be sent 5 day after checking.
If OEM your design, sample will be produced in 10 days.
Do we have experience in making carpets for overseas buyers?
Our buyers from more than 15 countries who has been ordering from us.
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, click "Send" Now!
- Q:My Cat won't stop peeing on my rug!?
- Well part of your question was what I was going to say. My cat pees on the bathroom rug which I can pick up and wash. But the reason she does it she doesn't like the litter box anymore. If it's not super clean or one poo in there she will not use it. I was thinking maybe your cat has a bladder infection, but you said you took her in to the doctor. Hmmm I'm stumped I would guess maybe the litter box is dirty and smells and that is why she won't use it. Well I had to start letting my cat go outside to do her business.
- Q:best carpet cleaning method?
- You need a deep cleaning method. Simple vacuuming won't do. You should consider steam cleaning because they penetrate the deep layers of the carpet and in combination with special carpet cleaning shampoos they can effectively clean your carpet. Shampoos containing benzyl benzoate or tannic acid can reduce the airborne allergens by 64%. I'm not saying you should steam clean your carpet every month. If you keep your carpet fairly clean then a deep cleaning once every 6 months is more than enough.
- Q:help!! new wool rug driving me crazy! how do i stop these fibers going everywhere?
- New okorder.com/ Hope it helps.=)
- Q:How to wash a shaggy rug/carpet?
- ALWAYS contact the manufacturer of your shag carpet before attempting to vacuum it. Ask them specifically what type of vacuum they recommend for your specific carpet. In some cases a vacuum with a beater bar can damage the carpet and/or vacuum. Suction only vacuums can tear the threads right out of the carpet in some cases. b
- Q:What is called non woven fabric? What is called a acupuncture carpet?
- Sterile wrap, insulation curtain, heat preservation sound-proof material, bed sheet, coated cloth, table cloth, setting cotton, irrigation cloth, its main use can be divided into diapers: Filter material: Crop protection cloth: Space cotton, geotextile; (6) and other insulation materials, sacks for packing cement, mouth-muffle, crop covers, form the fiber network structure, fast production, women's sanitary napkins. Acupuncture carpets are suitable for places where replacement cycle is frequent; (4) industrial cloth. Non woven fabric breaks through the traditional textile mechanism: Lining, a variety of synthetic leather base fabric, protective clothing, and has the advantages of short process flow, etc., wide use, bedspread, flocculus, adhesive interlining; (2) the family decorative cloth; (3) it has the characteristics of loading with cloth, various sources of raw materials and tea bags, high yield: Surgical gown and low cost; (5) agricultural cloth, hot sticking or chemical methods to reinforce, and then use the mechinery, cigarette filter tip. Because it is a fabric that does not need to be spun and woven: (1) health cloth, oil absorbent felt, only put the textile short fiber or filament for directional to arrange randomly: The exact name of the wall cloth non-woven fabric should be non-woven fabric
- Q:Persian Rug Store Ideas.?
- You sell such a luxury item that your client base is much smaller. You have to infiltrate the market by showing that you have great taste and an eye for quality. Get a couple of high profile (rich, important, and powerful) clients and then word of mouth should help you immensely. It is all public relations. Hire a specialist if you must. Buy one of the cheaper rugs and have it on display (don't be real in your face with it-put it in a corner so that you can direct people to it if you need to make the point-keep the receipt on display and be genuine. Personally, I bought a handmade rug from Iran (I can immediately tell that it is better quality than whatever they sell at retail stores for twice the price (I bought it for $300 with shipping on OKorder). It is a low psi (120) with a thicker wool and some low pile, but you must remember that most people intend to have furniture, children, and feet on their rugs. I don't mind the lower quality because I don't feel the pressure of keeping it pristine when I bought it for function (then beauty). If you wanted to expand your client base you could open a seperate place that dealt with the more affordable and function driven rugs that would cost under $1000, but still be better quality than synthetic machine woven options. Good luck in your pursuits and I hope that I have been helpful! Just provide a service that fills an honest NEED.
- Q:bleached carpet!! HELP!!?
- When the person we had come over and feed the cats cleaned up a fur ball she used the only thing she could find, comet dishwasher detergent with bleach. I saved a remnant when they installed the carpet and had somebody splice it in but it still didn't look right. Actually the maintenance guys there might know just the trick. But most of the time people don't get their deposit back unless it's in better condition than when you moved in (if documented on move in) was my experience. You could call or see a professional cleaning or janitorial service and ask if they could help you out with some tips and some types of dyes to use. You could buy a carpet sample that is similar for a buck or two and experiment on it, buy a couple fabric dyes but don't make it worse than it already is. This has huge potential for disaster so be super careful, a professional would be better.
- Q:Homemade Kirby carpet Shampoo?
- Unless i am doing it fallacious the kirby doesnt suck the water again up off the floor like most commercial cleaners. So i'm thinking no you must use the distinctive stuff.. Now not sure though.
- Q:what is vintage rugs?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:carpet with heavy furniture on?
- It goes away after awhile.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range