Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:Tiles broken with hole in the wall?
- If I understand the problem correctly, it sounds like you have water damage inside you wall. You first need to find out what caused that damage. If you repair the wall without finding the water leak, it will happen again. If the area was dry rot and it didn't sem like there was currently water there, then it is likely safe to fix. Carefully remove tiles until you no longer see any water damage to the wood. I'm not sure what wood is there. If its plywood, replace it with a like thickness (most of the time today, they use drywall, but its a special kind that is usually green that's made for bathrooms and moist areas). Before replacing the tiles, clean them up and remove any old grout from the edges. Be careful as the tile are very brittle and break easy. There are a number of bathroom tile type caulks that can adhere the tile to the wood. I suggest going to somewhere like Lowe's or Home Depot or a similar store and ask someone in the plumbing dept or the paint dept what kind of caulk to use to attach tile to wood. Apply the tile to the wall using the caulk. Now you need to re-grout the seams. Buy grout and apply it in all the seams. Let it completely dry (read the box but most say at least 24 to 48 hrs to completely cure) then after its cured, apply grout sealer over the top of the grout seams.
- Q:Victorian Tiles - What Varnish/Sealant?
- Most tile have a glazed finish so unless it dose not have it,it will be difficult to seal.You don`t mention wheat her its wall or floor tiles,if it wall tiles you might get away with it.If it floor tiles I think it will cause a problem by walk over it.
- Q:removing commercial tile?
- There is a powered floor scrapper that can be rented. You have to buy the blade but it isn't that expensive. Most good tool rentals have them.
- Q:how to paint tile?
- 1) sand with a 80-120 grit sandpaper to get thru the glaze a little, unless the tiles look pretty ragged, then that finish is prob already worn thru 2) clean with a tsp type cleaner (avail from hardware store, looks like a mild carton) 3) if you dont do any thing else PLEASE PLEASE prime it with a decent problem solving primer ( zinzer 1.2.3 ? or whatever brand your local paint dept recomends) primer sticks, paint wears. they both have their jobs, dont skip one 4) paint with your fave colour in a highly washable 100% acrylic latex paint.
- Q:How to distinguish brand tiles?
- Q:Can you Spackle over ceiling tile?
- Spackle Ceiling
- Q:grouting ceramic tile?
- sounds like you might have small spots of dry grout--that was not wiped off--not the glaze but actual grout and now it is hard-- use a razor blade to remove these spots carefully--or use a 5 in 1 tool--which is not as sharp--but will remove the excess grout--wipe down with damp sponge couple times
- Q:Classification of tiles?
- les according to the process is divided into: glazed tiles, quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles, ceramic tiles.
1, polished tiles: polished tiles is the surface of the whole body brick body polished / polished from a kind of bright brick, is a kind of quintana brick. The surface of the polished tiles is much cleaner than the quintiles. Polished tiles are hard and wearable and are suitable for use in most interior spaces except for toilets and kitchens. In the use of infiltration technology on the basis of polished tiles can make a variety of imitation stone, imitation wood effect. Polished tiles easy to dirty, non-slip performance is not very good.
2, tiles: This is a high temperature firing ceramic tile, is the hardest of all the tiles. The tiles are more demanding than the polished tiles. Requires a better press, can suppress a higher density, the firing temperature is higher, to achieve full porcelain. The tiles are reinforced polished tiles. The surface does not need to be polished. Can be more resistant to dirt. Polished tiles and tiles are relatively beautiful, high wear resistance, generally used in the living room.
- Q:Would it cost less to put a fiberglass shower in or tile it with cheaper 1$ tile?
- If you are doing the tile work yourself, it will be cheaper than having one of those fiberglass shower enclosures put in. You are looking at the cost of tile (at $1/sqft.), grout ($10 or less), permabase/durock ($9 per 3x5 sheet), mastic ($30 for high quality), and caulk ($4), to get the job done. On an average size shower, this will bring your total material bill in at right around $200. This is based on entirely ripping out your old shower walls (back to the studs), and building an entirely new shower. A complete rennovation for $200. This is what I do for a living, and I can honestly tell you that you will save tons if you are handy enough to do this yourself. One side note on the pre-fab showers (fiberglass, urethane, etc) - we get a lot of calls to come out and remove mold from these types of enclosures. On most that I've seen there are a lot of corners and small nooks that moisture gathers up and sits in. Just something to watch out for should you go that method. Good luck to you, either way.
- Q:What size trowel for ceramic Tile ?
- No matter how much mastic you use for tile it will come up in the grout joint areas because you have to press down and what I hve found easy and everyone is different is to have a bucket of water and use a spacer to clean the mastic out of the grout joints as you are laying them. After they are dried you can still clean out the grout joint areas which it not hard either. Hope this helps
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range