Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:Do you need need grout spacing for marble floor tile?
- you could, but moreover you need the space even as little as 1/16 th to keep the tiles from each other so they don't break/chip while rubbing together at setting. all tiles are not exactly the same in size and the grout helps its appearance in keeping straight lines in the setting of tiles. (satillo's are more irregular and need 1/2 to allow for sizing)...as for the bubbles, not sure what you're referring to. go to home depot or Lowe's for correct mud to set your tiles in and grout to separate and fill the gap. there used to be brass that could be used between the tiles, but that's plenty pesos.
- Q:Creating a tile based map in java?
- first of all, you need to build different densities of 2D tile arrays according to how much of the map will be in the viewport at any given time. For example, a map at neighborhood level will need a gazillion more tiles than a map at the county level. Then, you need a way of converting the geographic reference at the center of the viewport to the tile that is covered at that zoom level, and for finding the adjacent tiles as well. Then, you'll need to calculate what parts of which tiles you are using will need to be clipped and by how much. Build a canvas using this information. As the map moves, you'll need to add on more adjacent tiles, and discard others, update the clipping, etc.
- Q:What size trowel for ceramic Tile ?
- Trowels come in several shapes and sizes generally from 3/16 v-notch to half-inch square notch. The proper trowel size is basically matched to the tile size; the smaller the tile – the smaller the trowel; the larger the tile – the larger the trowel. I'd use 1/2 x 1/2 square notch for floor tiles that large.
- Q:How do you keep your tile floors clean?
- Rather okorder.com/
- Q:White Kitchen cabinets and tiles??
- Colorful okorder.com would be a nice contrast to the plain white color. Lowes and Home Depot also usually have a wide selection of colorful tiles.
- Q:Vinyl planks over ceramic tile?
- I would not lay vinyl over ceramic tile, especially if the tile isn't even. It will wear the tile out faster, and the tile won't look good over any surface that is not level. Remove the tile, then lay down some 1/2 underlayment plywood--or once the tile is removed, (and all the grout) and the floor is revealed, you may be able to lay the vinyl down over what's underneath. You can't put underlayment over the tile either because it has to be nailed down, and that extra layer will add nearly an inch to your floor--making any transition to other rooms uneven.
- Q:installing cermic tile in shower?
- It's not really a DIY project unless you have some skills as a craftsman. You don't want to use drywall behind the tile it will rot. Use a cement backerboard. The pan and bedding mortar on the floor is the hardest part. If you have a prefab vikryl pan maybe not so hard. You can use the mold free drywall above the tile if youre not going to the ceiling.
- Q:Slate tile in leopard gecko cage?
- A slate tile sounds great, I never thought of that. But grout is a terrible idea! It's chemical. Animals, esp. small ones with heat mats lamps, cannot be around chemicals like that. You're not even supposed to clean their cages with a sponge because of minor chemicals-they're very sensitive. There is no guide because that's a jerry rigged solution that isn't good for animals. And anyways if you grouted the tile in, you wouldn't be able to clean the cage good enough.
- Q:How to repair tiles?
- The right way is to chisel out the old thinset down to the backer board and set the replacement tiles into it just like you'd do on a new tile job. However, in some cases, if the tiles came off cleanly, you might be able to cheat and stick the new ones on using a small amount of silicone adhesive and then regrout around them. Just be careful around those tiles in the future.
- Q:tile vs. hardwood floors?
- cleaning hardwood floors or tile will more than likely be the same, cleaning wise. My personal preference is hardwood. They do have to be cleaned alot and you can feel any speck of dirt on them. I have tile floors in my kitchen and it is the same way. Sorry I don't believe this helps. compromise get both, my house has hardwood floors throughout and then in the kitchen and bathroom we have tile.
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range