Basic Size of PEX/AL/PEX Pipe:
Features of PEX/AL/PEX Pipe:
1,Material: Random Polypropylene
2, Sizes: 16mm to 32mm
3, Pressure Rating: 1.25MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.0MPa ,2.5MPa
4, Colors: every color is available, depend on customers
5, Connection: socket fusion joint, electro fusion joint or transition joint
6, Standard: ISO
Applications of PEX/AL/PEX Pipe:
1, Cold or hot water supply
2, heating system including flooring heating
3, wall heating and radiating system
4, Central air conditioning system
5, industrial liquids transportation
- Q:The difference between aluminum plastic composite pipe and PPR aluminum plastic
- Plastic pipe hot and cold water and hot water in different PPR differences and connections, plastic pipe is connected with the copper fittings, so linear expansion is not the same, the waste can not be recycled, while the PPR pipe is hot melt connection, linear expansion, the raw material is three PPR type polypropylene, can be recycled, so PPR tube gradually replace the plastic pipe
- Q:What is the definition of flexible pipes in FRP composite pipes?
- Glass fibre reinforced plastic composite pipeIt is formed by the combination of coating and inner coating after the surface treatment of high quality steel pipe. FRP flexible tube in the use of the appearance of relatively beautiful, but also very wear-resistant, in corrosion protection is also very good.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel pipe and stainless steel composite pipe?
- Stainless steel pipe is a kind of hollow long strip round steel, mainly used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery, instrument and other industrial pipeline and mechanical structure parts. In addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between inner ribbed plastic lined steel pipe and ordinary lining plastic pipe? What are the production processes of plastic lined steel pipes?
- The surface double layer anticorrosive ordinary steel plastic pipe outer layer only uses galvanization anticorrosion, and the zinc plating layer is destroyed seriously in the processing process. The inner reinforcement embedded plastic lining steel pipe adds paint baking outside the galvanized layer, which not only increases the aesthetic degree of the pipe, but also improves the overall corrosion resistance of the pipe material and helps to prolong the service life of the pipe.
- Q:Plastic steel composite pipe what are the disadvantages?
- And the pipe can be connected by means of wire cutter, socket, flange, welding groove, etc., a variety of ways, and labor;5, and the pipe fittings connecting parts, thermal expansion coefficient is small, more safe and reliable;6, the price performance ratio is reasonable, comprehensive cost is low, more economical than copper tube and stainless steel tube. Perforated steel band
- Q:What are the connecting modes of PPR plastic aluminum stationary composite pipe?
- PPR aluminum plastic pipe connection PPR pipe: hot melt machine welding. Or PP-R outer tooth pipe fitting and aluminum plastic tube internal tooth pipe fitting, PP-R tube internal tooth pipe fitting and aluminum plastic pipe connection.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum plastic composite pipe and aluminum plastic PPR pipe?
- Pipe is widely used. Pipes are used in many industries.Different industries have different characteristics of the industry, and thus have different technical requirements.Pipe is a relatively mature product, each industry has the corresponding technical standards.Detect pipe material, according to the application of pipe industry, select the corresponding product standards, according to the industry needs to detect the corresponding technical indicators.
- Q:With what pipe steel plastic composite pipe thermal insulation pipes
- differenceSteel plastic composite pipe generally refers to the plastic material in the inside tube, steel profiles, the main emphasis on the appearance or environmental requirements (such as static) high places, but for the strength and have certain requirements.
- Q:The difference between inside and outside the plastic pipe and epoxy composite steel pipe
- Plastic composite pipe is a steel pipe as matrix composite material through a special process in high temperature curing by walls melt spraying or adsorption of food grade epoxy powder coating or PE as raw material.
- Q:Ceramic composite tube and bimetal composite pipe
- Ceramic composite pipe -- ceramic lined composite steel pipe. Ceramic composite tube is manufactured by high - tech production - self - combustion high temperature clutch synthesis.
FLOW is committed to the research, production and application of environmentally friendly piping systems. We have successfully expanded our service to complete installations of piping systems. We have successfully expanded our service to 13 sub-categories, the main products are: PP-R pipe, PP-R Plastic/Aluminum stabi composite pipe, PE-RT under floor heating pipe, Oxygen barrier PE-RT pipe, PE/AL/PE butt-welded composite pipes, PE/AL/PE overlap-welded composite pipe, plastic/steel/plastic composite pressure pipe, Polyethylene (PE) pipe systems for water supply, PE pipe for the supply of gaseous fuels, HDPE spirally enwound structure-wall pipes, HDPE double wall corrugated pipes, HDPE pipes and fittings for drainage inside building etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range