Model Number: rain-B
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass
Type: Sheet Glass
Packaging & Delivery of Pattern Glass
Packaging Details: wooden carton
Delivery Detail: 10days after payment
Hot sale patterned glass
size:1.5*2 1.6*2 1.7*2 2*2.44 1.83*2.44m
Hot sale patterned glass
Specification of Pattern Glass:
2.size: 1.5*2 1.6*2 1.7*2 2*2.44 1.83*2.44m
3.application:Patterned glass is suitable for the construction of indoor space, toilet doors and Windows and the need to block the line of sight is all sorts of occasions, super white embossed glass has been widely used in photovoltaic field.
5.atterntion: When installation, it can be pattern toward the interior, to enhance decorative sense; As a bathroom, shower toilet doors and Windows, glass doors and Windows, the room interval,Should pay attention to the decorative pattern facing out, in case of flooding and surface perspective.
- Q:Ask the glass making processWhat kind of material is the glass made of? What material is good?
- Glass: a liquid material is transparent, forming a continuous network structure in the melt, silicate nonmetalmaterials cooling process viscosity increases gradually and hardening without crystallization. The main ingredient is silica. Widely used in building, but to every wind light.
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- PP materialPP protective film material is first appeared in the market, the chemical name is polypropylene, no adsorption capacity, generally use glue to stick, tear after the glue will leave marks on the screen, the screen for a long time will be corrosion. This material has been basically eliminated by the vast number of protective membrane manufacturers, but some roadside stalls are still selling, we should pay attention to!
- Q:What kind of raw material does glass form? What is the general smelting process?
- It is a kind of quartz sand ore like ore, of course, a variety of quartz ore
- Q:The difference between natural crystal and crystal glass, merits and demerits!
- Crystal glass, also known as lead crystal glass, this is a glass, but because of its luster, texture, sound and other characteristics are very similar to natural crystal, so called crystal glass.
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Any of the above factors are closely related to the heating and cooling conditions of glass. When the glass is uniformly heated to the tempering temperature, it suddenly cools down. Because of the different cooling rate of the inner and outer layers, the surface layer cools and contracts rapidly, while the inner layer cools and contracts slowly. As a result, the inner layer is subjected to compressive compressive stress and the surface layer is subjected to tensile stress. As the glass continues to cool, the surface has hardened and stopped shrinking, while the inner layer is still cooled and contracted until the room temperature is reached. In this way, the surface layer is compressed by the compression of the inner layer, and the inner layer forms tensile stress and is permanently retained in the tempered glass. Because the glass is strong and weak tensile compressive brittle material, when the glass is broken more than tensile strength, so the size and distribution form of stress is the main factor influencing the strength of glass and crack. In another case, when the glass is cooled in a plastic state, whether it is uneven heating or uneven cooling, as long as there is a temperature difference on the same piece of glass, there will be different shrinkage. At room temperature, the higher the temperature, the greater the cooling, and the greater the shrinkage, the shorter the glass. On the contrary, the lower the temperature is, the less the cooling, the smaller the shrinkage, and the longer the glass. If a piece of glass is short of each piece, the board must be warped. In this way, it is not difficult to understand why glass is deformed and how to prevent deformation.
- Q:What kinds of ingredients are the glass?
- Is usually made of sand, sodium carbonate and calcium carbonate eutectic is prepared; also available mixture of sodium sulfate and sodium carbonate to replace carbon melting. Some other glass such as potassium glass, is a relatively high temperature, hard and chemical resistance of glass in molten glass with potassium carbonate to replace sodium or potassium sulfate prepared, mainly used in chemical container manufacturing laboratory commonly used.
- Q:Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is a new type of composite material. What is the raw material?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastics have the advantage of high strength:Ordinary glass is a brittle material of low strength. If fused glass is made into very fine glass fiber, its properties change greatly. Glass fibers are soft and can even be woven into cloth. At the same time, the thinner the glass fiber, the higher its strength. The strength of GRP can be compared to that of reinforced concrete. In reinforced concrete, the main force to bear external force is steel, but concrete is indispensable, it will bond the steel as a whole, not only gives the building components in a definite shape, but also increase the strength. In glass fiber reinforced plastics, glass acts as reinforcing steel, while bakelite acts as concrete. The combination of the two makes glass fiber steel an amazing strength.Glass fiber reinforced plastics not only has high strength, but also has excellent corrosion resistance, thus becoming an important corrosion-resistant material. Lead, once a corrosion resistant metal material, is resistant to sulfuric acid, which is highly corrosive. The reason is that the formation of Pb and concentrated sulfuric acid to dissolve lead sulfate, become a kind of protective film on the surface of the dense metallic lead, so the chemical reaction kettle and lead lined pipes used, can also be used for enamel liner. If fiberglass is used, the corrosion resistance meets the requirements. Also used for glass steel valves, pumps, fans, suitable for the transport of corrosive liquid tank car and train tanker, waste acid waste liquid pool in the village and a large area in the storage tank, chemical plant production storage corrosive liquid corrosion on the ground. The corrosion of petroleum is also very strong, and glass fiber reinforced plastics can be used instead of steel pipes to make oil pipelines and oil trucks, which greatly saves the steel.
- Q:What are these things that belong to the reactor's raw materials?
- The raw material of the reactor is very simple. Dry reactor, if it is hollow, only aluminum (copper) line plus aluminum (copper) card, and then poured into resin, winding may also be used glass fiber belt
- Q:Does the material of sunglasses choose good glass or plastic?
- Now, the most common use of sunglasses is resin lenses. The resin is a phenolic structure of chemicals, characterized by its light, high temperature resistance, impact resistance, and the ability to effectively block ultraviolet light. It should be said that this is a more excellent sunglasses, lens materials, polarized lenses made of this material will see more clearly.
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- Common raw materials are quartz sand, feldspar, calcite, calcium carbonate, three, two aluminum oxide, sodium carbonate, borax and so on.
It is a private manufacturer company which has factories managed by itself including a crate factory, an aluminum mirror factory and a fine processing glass factory. We have two developed automatic aluminum mirror production lines and other processing necessary equipment and with the first production technological level. Our main products are Aluminum Mirrors from 1.8mm to 6mm. We also produce Silver Mirrors from 2mm to 8mm, Float Glass from 1.1mm to 20mm, Patterned glass, Tempered glass and Safety Mirrors with CAT-I vinyl back. Sizes and specifications can be processed according to the buyers requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||32.00% South Asia
18.00% Mid East
12.00% South America
12.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||xingang port,qingdao port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average