Order On-line Tracking
Louver Glass which overlaps one another forms the panes of a jalousie window. It usually consists of paralleled clear patterned glass, colored patterned glass, sheet glass, float glass and other kind of glass set in a frame. It is also called jalousie or slated glass, which cranks out windows in certain circles. The louvers are locked along a track so that they can be tilted open and shut in unison to control airflow through the windows. Being with extremely wide louvered panes, louver windows are frequently called awning windows.
1. Operated with a crank or turn-screw, the glass louvers tilt open, permitting air flow.
2. Don’t obstruct the view
3. Allow ventilation
4. A wall of jalousie windows can be opened to let breeze flow, making the interior feel like in a open air.
5. Rooms with louver glass can enjoy excellent lighting, even when the louvers are closed.
6. Speed, direction and scope of ventilation can be easily adjusted.
7. best-suited for porches which are not climate-controlled
8. in the rainy season, they can remain open during heavy rains but prevent the most of rain from entering in.
Thickness: according to thickness of patterned glass, sheet glass, float glass, etc.
Size: 4*24inches, 4*30inches, 4*36inches
6*24inches, 6*30inches, 6*36inches
Louver Glass is mainly used in louver windows or jalousie windows, porches, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Shenzhen, China|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|