fiber optic cable
Supply Ability:50KM/KMS Per Day
GYFTY optic fiber cable is a kind of optical cable with non-metallic strengthen member;
Our optic fiber cable GYFTY reinforced with glass or aramid yarn
GYFTY optic fiber cable with PE outer sheath
Non-metallic structure providing excellent anti-electromagnetism.Anti-thunder and anti-static performances.
Thunder-proof Optical Cable Optical Fiber Cable GYFTY Optic Fiber Cable
Dongguan Changfa Fiber Optical Cable Thunderproof Multimode Fiber Optical Cable
GYFTY optic fiber cable is suitble for Long-distance telecom,LAN in high-voltage area or access to telecom network.
Our optic fiber cable GYFTY is Especially for power transimission system .Much thunder areas and highelectromagnetic interference
The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) locates in the center of core as a non-metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular core. After the cable core is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress, the cable is completed with a PE sheath.
1.GYFTY fiber optical cable withGood mechanical and temperature performance;
2. GYFTY fiber optical cable's high strength looes tube that is hydrolysis resistant
3.GYFTY fiber optical cable 's special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
4.Crush resistance and flexibility
The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
1. Single Fiber Reinforced Plastic as the central strength member
2.Loose tube filling compound
3. 100% cable core filling
GYFTY cable complies with Standard YD/T 901-2001as well as IEC 60794-1.
Cable outer diameter
10 times cable diameter
20 times cable diameter
Standard colour Identification of Fiber and Loose Tubes:
- Q:acer aspire 5520g flashing lights, goes to battery power when power cable is plugged in?
- You can't just glue it back on, it needs to be resoldered or replaced. That flashing you see when pressing the power button is telling you that the battery has not enough power to boot the computer. It clearly isn't interfacing with the power adapter since the electrical connection is broken.
- Q:high effency double shielded transmission power cable?
- What is your question? Does such a cable exist? Probably but you'll have to be more specific. High efficiency = low loss or low resistance per foot? Double shielded = is the shielding (in dB) critical? Transmission = What frequency, 60 Hz, 1 MHz, 100 MHz, ? Power = Watts, KW, MW Is weight or cost important?
- Q:what graphics cards use the 8pin power connector cables?
- If you buy a high-end video card, it may need an auxiliary power cable plugged into it. It's easy to forget these if you're not accustomed to needing one. The auxiliary cable is probably going to be a 6-pin PCI-Express power cable, possibly a pair of them, and the latest video cards may even use a brand-new 8-pin design.
- Q:How can I find FSP150-AAA compatible power cable for PC?
- There appear to be various manufacturers of FSP150-AAA power supplies. You must have a substantial laptop or whatever that is powering. Most laptops have 65 to 90 watt PSU, my gaming laptop is 120 watt, and FSP150-AAA is 150 watt. Or is that an all-in-one PC where the computer is built into a screen? The one you link to is one of the ones I found in a web search.
- Q:Where can I buy an ASUS power cable for my EEE PC Laptop?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:What is the meaning of "cable tray: 200 * 100 middle strip" in electrical engineering
- Two should be phase line, generally in the three-phase loop corresponding to the color: A phase is yellow, B phase green, C phase red, neutral (that is, zero line) for the blue. If only in the single-phase loop only red and green when the default is red for the phase line, green for the zero line. But not necessarily, some electricians do not follow the requirements, the specific you have to use the pen to know what the
- Q:can i put power cable back in computer? is it safe?
- let's hope it's not shorting out, follow the path of the cord to where it terminate it should plug into a strip outlet on the floor or against the wall once found uplug it ,plug the power cable into the monitor then plug in the other end with the monitor off
- Q:Why do phone lines stay on when other lines power and cable will go out during a storm?
- phone lines are usually buried underground whereas high-voltage lines are usually above ground. In storms electricity lines can be damaged causing black outs *EDIT* in response to your additional details: the power is generated outside cities and is transmitted into cities via overground high voltage lines.
- Q:How can I use a Power over Ethernet cable to connect to a hub and use PoE and non PoE devices?
- The easy answer is that you need a POE switch. There's nothing really special about a POE cable, a POE enabled piece of equipment just uses the extra pins to provide the power. If you try setting up POE switch dumb switch antenna, the dumb switch will not forward the power to the Antenna. You can get a dumb switch, put it where your POE switch is now, then move your POE switch to wherever it is that you want to add equipment, and that should work if you don't want to spend the extra cash for another POE device. In that scenario, it's just a non-PoE connection from the regular switch to the new spot for the PoE switch, then PoE from that switch to the antenna, and the remainder of the devices will connect to the additional ports as non-PoE
- Q:Wiring a power cable?
- white is often you independent conductor. green is often the kit grounding conductor. black is a warm conductor. i think of the bare wrap is an kit grounding conductor for the twine. it is there incase somebody have been to place a screw or puncture the cable in some incorrect way. a screw penetrating the twine could hit the bare first, then it may hit the nice and snug cord. the bare preserve could carry the present all of the before to the panel and trip the breaker instead of the present dealing with your physique.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range