New Fashion PVC Bathroom Furniture Bathroom Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. Various types and colors available, flat and smooth surface, easy to clean and to keep spotless.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 700 x 490 x 500 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
1. Design: Hot sell product, popular, also different design can be customized.
2. Durable and high quality and competitive price.
3. Endurable, moisture proof, anti-aging and easy to maintain.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:color to paint bathroom vanity?
- All depends on the look you want to go for. My bathroom has all the same stuff as yours and I painted my vanity white. Against the blue and the whit tub and toilet and chrome finishes, it makes for a really clean, sharp look. I went with square mirrors as I was going for a clean fresh look. If you were to paint the vanity brown I would probably go with round mirrors. If it were me and I had to choose between chocolate brown and black, I would go with the brown. I have always liked the look of brown and blue together.
- Q:Help - bathroom vanity!!?
- Instead of spending tons of money on premade wood vanity..I would find a piece of furniture you like in the right colour and have the plumber convert it into a vanity. Saves a lot of money and you can incorporate any piece of furniture that will match your decor perfectly.
- Q:Question about Bathroom Vanities?
- Go to pornhub and upload a video of u
- Q:Solid wood bathroom cabinet is not moisture resistance is not how good?
- Due to the humid environment of the bathroom, it is easy for ordinary wood bathroom cabinet relative to other materials is concerned about the situation will be tide rotten ~ people used more may be oak, it is slightly better water resistance, but also beautiful ~ How to say it ~ In fact, each material has its advantages and disadvantages, for its suitable place, avoid weaknesses that is good material. Advantages and disadvantages of everyone are more understanding, I talk about short to avoid long, said: such as solid wood (including rubber (rubber) wood, pear wood, elm, etc.) will absorb moisture rot, if from the following parties can be greatly extended Life: 1 paint the process of home, 2 contact with the ground wall at the segregation measures, 3 ventilation and ventilation measures, 4 installation attention to the details if not damage the paint layer of plastic retaining water, etc. 5, the overall rational layout of the bathroom is also very important, 6 Can be used for the solid wood doors, the rest for the combination of tiles or stone.
- Q:Double basin bathroom cabinet good decoration diary
- You mainly look at the size of space and your own aesthetic
- Q:why is there an extra wire coming off the bathroom vanity than there is coming out of my wall?
- If this is a vanity light fixture,it is a ground wire. Newer wiring has 3 wires- a hot wire to supply electricity,a neutral wire to complete the electrical circuit and a ground wire for safety reasons. Older homes had 2 wires and the plugs could be inserted either way. The the polarized plug was introduced,which meant that a plug could be inserted only 1 way (1 prong is bigger than the other). Updated building codes are now requiring the newer 3 prong outlets,but the polarized plugs will still work in them.
- Q:How are bathroom vanities secured in place?
- the vanity is definitely screwed in. the base of the vanity gets screwed to the wall before the top is installed. then the top gets caulked on. if you use a utility knife to cut the caulk and remove the counter top then you will see the screws in the back of the vanity at the very top.
- Q:Can you make a bathroom vanity out of a craftsman tool box?
- It might be hard to get the plumbing to run down it, because of all the drawers going all the way back, and you would lose at least 6-8 inches from the top in drawers because of the sink. The concept is a good one. Drawers are wayyyyyy better than doors and much easier to organize. When we did our kitchen a few years back, we put drawers on over half the bottom cabinets. If I could do it over, it would be all drawers, because they are sooo much easier to keep organized. We are building a vanity right now with a similar concept. Drawers for vanities can be made so they leave room for the pipes in back, the drawers are just a few inches shorter in depth than the countertop. But you will still lose a little space for the sink, which is why there are false fronts up top in most of them. The good news is that most of them are less expensive than the Craftsman toolboxes, custom cabinetry isn't very expensive, just takes a little more time to make, and the drawers won't rust like metal tool chests would (when the kids put wet toothbrushes and stuff in the drawers.)
- Q:Where can I find a 48 bathroom double vanity?
- you can go to your local store and look and if they dont have it you can order from them
- Q:Staining an Oak bathroom OKorders Vanity?
- If the vanity has a factory finish on it, you will not be able to restain it without a lot of difficulty. The polyurethane finish will not let the stain penetrate the wood. You can use a bonding primer and then a top coat of paint. If you want to stain your own, you should check into buying an unfinished vanity. God Luck
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range