Properties of the solar charge controller
1. Design for off-grid solar power system.
2. Applicable to different kinds of batteries.
3. Adopts MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking). The advanced tracking algorithm make the solar module operate at ideal voltage which the solar modules can produce the maximum available power.
4. Modular design with simple structure and easy maintenance.
5. Automatic power control function.
6. LCD display: Solar panel current, solar panel voltage, solar panel power, battery group voltage, charge current.
7. Perfect protection function: Solar reverse charge protection, Solar reverse connection protection, Battery reverse connection protection, Battery overcharge protection, Battery over current protection etc ,thus the system has higher reliability.
Technical parameters of the solar charge controller
Battery group rated voltage
PV Rated current
PV open circuit voltage
PV Max. power
MPPT input DC voltage range
Input PV module road number
MPPT charge mode, auto stop charge, auto recharge voltage; Protection: connecting contrary, over current, short circuit, over heat etc.
solar panel voltage, solar panel current, solar panel power, battery voltage, charge current
Floating Charge Voltage (adjustable)
Stop charge voltage
Voltage drop between PV and battery
Max itself power consumption
Work environment temperature
90% No condensation
3000m The rated power should be reduced when it is higher than 2000m
Degree of protection
Forced air cooling
*Communication interface (optional)
Product size (mm)
520*430*200mm, (Black one)
480*360*150mm, (Red one)
*Above parameter only for reference. Could be custom made to user specifications.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Float control point voltage: the general charge is completed, the battery is also standing for some time, so that the end voltage naturally fall, when the drop to the "maintenance voltage" point, it entered the float state, are currently using PWM (both Pulse width modulation), similar to the "trickle charge" (that is, a small current charge), a low battery voltage to charge a little, a low charge on the point, an share of a place to avoid the battery temperature continues to rise, This is very good for the battery, because the internal temperature of the battery charge and discharge a great impact. In fact, the PWM method is mainly designed to stabilize the battery terminal voltage, by adjusting the pulse width to reduce the battery charge current. This is a very scientific charge management system. Specifically, at the end of the charge, when the remaining capacity of the battery (SOC)> 80%, it is necessary to reduce the charging current to prevent excessive release (oxygen, hydrogen and acid gas) due to overcharging.
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- Solar energy is a kind of radiant energy, it must be by means of energy conversion device can be transformed into electric energy.This kind of radiant energy into energy energy conversion device, is the solar cell.C solar cell is the use of photoelectric conversion principle of the sun's radiation through the semiconductor Material conversion into electrical energy devices, this photoelectric conversion process is often called "photovoltaic effect", solar cells, also known as "photovoltaic cells." When the sunlight to the P, N type two different types of conductive semiconductor Material under the PN junction, under certain conditions, the solar radiation is absorbed by the semiconductor material to form a built-in electrostatic field.If the two sides from the built-in electrostatic field leads to the electrode and connected to the appropriate load, it will form a current, which is The basic principle of solar cells. Monolithic solar cell is a thin piece of semiconductor PN junction. Under standard lighting conditions, the rated output voltage is 0.48V. In order to obtain a higher output voltage and larger capacity, often more than one solar cells connected together , At present, the solar cell photoelectric conversion rate is generally around 15%, individual developed countries, laboratory solar cell photoelectric turn The rate has been able to reach about 30%.
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Solar power systems are generally DC storage, of course, there are grid-connected power generation, the output is AC, but this system is still relatively small in the country, especially for some small systems. If it is a solar street light system,
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- The controller is designed for solar DC power supply system, solar DC street lamp system design, and the use of a dedicated computer chip intelligent controller. Use a one-touch touch switch to complete all operations and settings. With full short-circuit, overload, unique anti-reverse protection, full, over-automatic shutdown, recovery and other full-function protection measures, detailed charge instructions, battery status, load and a variety of fault instructions. The controller through the computer chip on the battery terminal voltage, discharge current, ambient temperature and other parameters related to the battery capacity of the sample, through the special control model calculation, to achieve the characteristics of the battery discharge rate, temperature compensation correction of high efficiency, high accuracy rate control , And adopted a high efficiency PWM battery charging mode, to ensure that the battery work in the best condition, greatly extending the battery life. With a variety of work patterns, output mode selection, to meet the various needs of users.
- Q:Solar controller red light flashing
- Solar controller is divided into a variety of types, the lights are also representative of the battery, battery components and load, you said the red light flash is the end of the indicator light. You can also look for the controller's instructions, the above will generally refer to the reasons for the light flash.
- Q:A solar controller 12v20A battery 12v 20A Will the need for a few watts of solar panels can be normal charge
- Solar controller uses high-speed CPU microprocessor and high-precision A / D analog-to-digital converter, is a computer data acquisition and monitoring and control system. It can collect the working data of the PV station in real time, obtain the working information of the PV station at any time, and accumulate the historical data of the PV station in detail, and provide the accurate and reliable evaluation of the reliability of the PV system design and the reliability of the quality of the inspection system Full basis. In addition, the solar controller also has a serial communication data transmission function, can be a number of photovoltaic systems sub-station for centralized management and remote control.
- Q:How the inverter is connected to the solar controller
- What are your requirements, the inverter is the battery
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Click the timer key, there are addition and subtraction keys can be set, the specific I did not use Norit big, do not know, you still consult their customer service department, the instructions should also have.
- Q:Solar controller use
- The role of the controller is used to protect the battery from overdischarge. Cloudy charge current is small when there is no boost function
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Power adjustment function
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range