Order On-line Tracking
· For applications in demanding and harsh environments (e.g. oil and gas industry)
· Negative grounding
· Robust aluminum housing
· Epoxy encapsulated PCB to prevent corrosion (IP68)
· Infrared remote control programming accessory (CIS-CU)
· Timer functions
· Wide range of programmable functions
· External temperature sensor (optional)
· 4-stage battery charging (main, float, boost, equalization)
· Dual load or dimmable load output
· Automatic system voltage recognition (12/24 V)
· Compact size
The Phocos CIS-N Charge Controller is one of the latest members of the successful Phocos family of fully encapsulated, high-performance CIS charge controllers providing optimum performance. Thanks to its high protection class (IP68), the CIS-N is ideal for applications in demanding environments such as the gas and oil industry (e.g. remote monitoring, weather stations, valves controlling, SCADA, and many more). It is also perfect for any solar outdoor applications which are exposed to harsh weather conditions. CIS-N was specially developed as a charge controller for applications requiring negative grounding, and features the identical properties as the popular positive-grounded CIS.
· It is available in two versions: A single load version with dimming output and a dual load version with two load outputs for independent control of two loads.
· The timer and other useful functions are completely programmable via the CIS-CU remote control unit. The small size of the devices offers extra flexibility, fitting easily into almost every application.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|