Main features of H-Series PV controller:
Professional MCU microprocessor control, the real charge and discharge of intelligent control；
Total negative control mode, multi-channel input matrix control of solar cells
High pressure, long life of the IGBT as the main switching device controller
Brightest charge voltage detection with "bad back" control to prevent switching into oscillation state
Control circuit and main circuit completely isolated, with a high anti-interference ability
Protection function, operation status, fault LED indicate
Low-power display state, further reducing its loss
Enables parallel operation of multiple machines
Against reverse battery
Remote monitoring (optional)
Optional Configuration of H-Series PV controller:
Technical Data of H-Series PV controller:
Rated current range
Rated input voltage (VDC)
Under-voltage protection (VDC)
Recovery voltage (VDC)
Over-voltage protection (VDC)
Over-voltage recovery (VDC)
Solar energy input
Max. open circuit voltage (VDC)
Max. charge current (A)
Allow PV array points (N)
Float voltage (VDC)
Overcharge protection voltage (VDC)
Charge recovery voltage (VDC)
Rated output voltage (VDC)
Max. output current (A)
120% overload 60 seconds off the output / 150% overload for 10 seconds to close the output
Battery over charge, over discharge the battery, the battery reversed,solar cells reversed , counter-attack by night charge , overheating, output overload, output short circuit
Mechanical dimensions, work environment
Size ( D x W x H )
350 x 500 x180
Reference weight (Kg)
Max. working altitude (m)
Temperature range (℃)
-20 ~ +65
H-Series PV controller
H-Series PV controller
Packaging & Delivery of H-Series PV controller:
Packaging: Wooden box or Customized
Delivery: Depends on the quantity or Customized
- Q:Solar water heater controller power screen is not displayed
- Check the circuit, if the circuit is good, then you have to get the seller to see, because you know where is bad, you no tool material, can not change.
- Q:Solar panels for solar panels
- Using the series PWM charging the main circuit, so that the charging circuit voltage loss than the use of diode charging circuit reduced by nearly half, the charging efficiency of 3% -6% higher than non-PWM, increased power consumption; over discharge recovery to enhance the charge, Normal direct charge, float the automatic control mode so that the system from a longer life; at the same time with high precision temperature compensation; intuitive LED LED indicates the current battery status, allowing users to understand the use of the situation; all control all use industrial chip ( Only with I industrial controller), in the cold, high temperature, humid environment to run freely. At the same time the use of crystal timing control, timing control accuracy.
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Solar power systems are generally DC storage, of course, there are grid-connected power generation, the output is AC, but this system is still relatively small in the country, especially for some small systems. If it is a solar street light system,
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- The controller is divided into square matrix (series, parallel) and DC-DC conversion (with MPPT and no MPPT). The principle of withdrawal is the controller to detect the voltage of the battery, when the set value to withdraw from the square: parallel type of Chiang out of the square in parallel to the controller on the dummy load; series directly to the square open circuit. DC-DC conversion type: some parameters will be cured to the controller (usually the charging voltage is set to 55.2V), the square output voltage through the converter fixed to the set value to the battery charge; with MPPT with the above function , But also through the internal MPPT module to track the maximum power point of the matrix so that the matrix has been working in the solar cell's maximum operating point.
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- The system voltage is the voltage you use the battery, such as 12V or 24V. According to your overall configuration, if your battery is a working voltage of 18V, then the system voltage can only use 12V, 36V is used on the 24V.
- Q:Solar controller use
- The biggest use of solar controllers is to protect the battery
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Solar controller is the power (including battery and electricity), solar panels, the load of the center connector, why say so? Because the above components must be connected with the solar controller in order to be able to achieve the work, in general, the controller's main function is to control the solar panels on the battery charge or disconnect, control the load power supply or disconnect, control the city Electricity and battery switching between the main is that these features, and other, such as light control to open, light control off, timing delay off, manual switch, and debugging and other functions.
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- You should include a charge and inverter as one of the machines. This product is also very good, but for many users is not very applicable, such as I hope to enter the input, but the output power can not meet, and configure the inverter is more waste. If your needs and configuration just right, it is still relatively easy to use. The cost of the above is higher.
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- Solar energy itself is the hot water of the stuff, certainly can be heated, but not with electric heating only.
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- You that the controller is the manufacturer, go to their website under the instructions can be
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$0.6 billion
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range