This is an industrial grade product with advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm. It can deliver the maximum available power for charging batteries and charge a lower nominal voltage battery from a higher nominal voltage array. And can be applied in the off-grid PV systems up to 3KW. The die-cast aluminum design ensures excellent heat dispersion.
MPPT charge controller
Maximum power point tracker
Communicate with PC
·12/24/36/48V auto work
·Advanced MPPT technology
·Several seconds tracking speed
·High Tracking efficiency of 99%
·Multiphase synchronous rectification technology
·Peak conversion efficiency of 98%
·DSP&ARM processors architecture ensures high speed and performance
·Gel, Sealed, Flooded battery option
·Max. 450 days data logging by connection to PC
·Multifunction LCD displays system data and status
·Three kinds of communication ports :RS232, CAN BUS and Ethernet
·Three stages charging optimizes battery performance
·Software update by users
·PV short circuit protection
·PV reverse polarity protection
·PV overvoltage alarm protection
·PV over current protection
·Battery overcharge protection
·Battery over discharge protection
·Battery reverse polarity protection
Rated system voltage
12V/24V /36V/48V auto work
Rated battery current
Max. PV open circuit voltage
Max.PV input power
400W (12V) 800W (24V) 1200W (36V) 1600W (48V)
Storage temperature range
1. What is included in the package?
1*MPPT Solar Charge Controller
2. What does the battery red indicator LED mean?
Low voltage of battery
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Overdischarge protection Termination voltage: This is better understood. Battery discharge can not be lower than this value, which is the provisions of the national standard. Although the battery manufacturers have their own protection parameters (standard or line standard), but ultimately to close to the national standard. It should be noted that, for safety reasons, the general 12V battery over the protection point voltage plus 0.3v as a temperature compensation or control circuit zero drift correction, so 12V battery over discharge protection voltage is: 11.10v, then 24V system over discharge protection point voltage is 22.20V. At present, many manufacturers of charge and discharge controller are used 22.2v (24v system) standard.
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- You that the controller is the manufacturer, go to their website under the instructions can be
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- This is the most widely used solar water heater installation program, the solar energy operation by the solar controller 8 control, when the solar water heater tank water level below the minimum water level, the controller to open the solenoid valve 1, making the water tank, When the water level rises to the user set the highest water level, the controller closes the solenoid valve 1, the water stops. The user can specify the water time, when the specified time to, as long as the water level does not exceed the maximum water level, the controller will open the solenoid valve 1 water until the water level to the highest water level. The controller can also manually force the water: When the manual water key is pressed, the controller opens the solenoid valve until the water level reaches the highest water level.
- Q:Solar panels for solar panels
- Using the series PWM charging the main circuit, so that the charging circuit voltage loss than the use of diode charging circuit reduced by nearly half, the charging efficiency of 3% -6% higher than non-PWM, increased power consumption; over discharge recovery to enhance the charge, Normal direct charge, float the automatic control mode so that the system from a longer life; at the same time with high precision temperature compensation; intuitive LED LED indicates the current battery status, allowing users to understand the use of the situation; all control all use industrial chip ( Only with I industrial controller), in the cold, high temperature, humid environment to run freely. At the same time the use of crystal timing control, timing control accuracy.
- Q:How to adjust the solar controller
- Battery status indication: When the battery voltage is in the normal range, the status indicator (2) is green; if the status indicator is green slow flashing; when the battery voltage drops to undervoltage, the status indicator turns orange; when the battery When the voltage continues to decrease to the overdischarge voltage, the status indicator (2) turns red, and the controller will automatically turn off the output to remind the user to replenish the power in time. When the battery voltage returns to normal operating range, the output enable operation is automatically enabled and the status indicator (2) turns green
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- The controller is the microcomputer on the water valve above the show solar water tank temperature control Sheung Shui to a certain level of electronic valve will automatically shut down the water is not on the water level to the most electronic valve will automatically open the solar water tank temperature is higher than 75 degrees above the water tank That is, no water, the electronic valve will not open to avoid solar vacuum tube break
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Power adjustment function
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- And some electrical function must be necessary. In one is from the manufacturer, the best choice of more formal relatively large manufacturers, and now the market is too messy. Stability is one, after the sale is also a.
- Q:How the solar controller wiring,
- Power cord - usually with the controller with a three-pin plug power cord, has a good controller; sensor line - two lines and four lines, according to the label with a plug or terminal connected to the controller; solenoid valve - Two, according to the label connected to the controller; electric auxiliary heating line - three, according to the label connected to the heating bar.
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- For example: 12V10A controller, then the solar panel over the current is not more than 10A, the solar panel power is not more than 120W, useful DC load, then the DC load is not more than 80W
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range