Specification of L-Series PV Controller
Professional MCU microprocessor control, the real charge and discharge of intelligent control；
Low-loss, long-life MOSFET switching devices as the main controller；
PV charging(PWM) technology, a higher charging efficiency；
Operating status, fault LED indicates the；
Control modes: light control switch control mode / off light control to open when the control mode / automatic light control mode when the control;
Absorb the output circuit with inductive load；
Memory function, the controller re-energized after power on, automatically de-energized mode before；
Against reverse battery；
Maintenance easy, fast；
Optional Configuration of L-Series PV Controller：
Technical Data of L-Series PV Controller：
Rated current range
Rated input voltage (VDC)
Under voltage protection (VDC)
Recovery voltage (VDC)
Overvoltage recovery (VDC)
Solar energy input
Max. open circuit voltage (VDC)
Light control open, turn off the lights
Voltage light (VDC)
Float voltage (VDC)
Overcharge protection voltage (VDC)
Charge recovery voltage (VDC)
Number of outputs(N)
Rated output current
120% overload 60 seconds off the output / 150% overload for 10 seconds to close the output
Light control mode / time control mode / automatic control mode
Mechanical dimensions, the work environment
Size ( D x W x H )
230 x 145 x 75
Reference weight (Kg)
Max. working altitude (m)
Temperature range (℃)
-20 ~ +65
L-Series PV Controller
L-Series PV Controller
Packaging & Delivery of L-Series PV Controller
Packaging: Wooden box or Customized
Delivery: Depends on the quantity or Customized
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Solar power systems are generally DC storage, of course, there are grid-connected power generation, the output is AC, but this system is still relatively small in the country, especially for some small systems. If it is a solar street light system,
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- If you are 12V system, select the 10A controller, then the controller with the power of 12V × 10A = 120W, up to the battery with no more than 150W.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Overdischarge protection Termination voltage: This is better understood. Battery discharge can not be lower than this value, which is the provisions of the national standard. Although the battery manufacturers have their own protection parameters (standard or line standard), but ultimately to close to the national standard. It should be noted that, for safety reasons, the general 12V battery over the protection point voltage plus 0.3v as a temperature compensation or control circuit zero drift correction, so 12V battery over discharge protection voltage is: 11.10v, then 24V system over discharge protection point voltage is 22.20V. At present, many manufacturers of charge and discharge controller are used 22.2v (24v system) standard.
- Q:How to adjust the solar controller
- Solar controller mode: 1, pure light control mode: when there is no sunlight, the light intensity dropped to the starting point, the controller delay 10 minutes to confirm the start signal, according to set the parameters to open the load, the load began to work; when there is sunlight , The light rises to the start point, the controller delay 10 minutes to confirm the closure of the signal after the closure of the output, the load stops working.
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- Different manufacturers are not the same, you can call to contact after-sales processing
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Solar controller is the power (including battery and electricity), solar panels, the load of the center connector, why say so? Because the above components must be connected with the solar controller in order to be able to achieve the work, in general, the controller's main function is to control the solar panels on the battery charge or disconnect, control the load power supply or disconnect, control the city Electricity and battery switching between the main is that these features, and other, such as light control to open, light control off, timing delay off, manual switch, and debugging and other functions.
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- First of all, if you are using a multifunctional VRV system, triple the (air conditioning, to warm, hot water) together, then connect the solar energy, solar energy is auxiliary equipment, can not be set as the main control equipment. Finally, I would like to ask, your one machine is a computer or I said one machine
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- Solar controller with live heating, with no electric heating, and now your controller without electric heating, can only replace a charged heating. "Solar public welfare network" free consultation
- Q:How to debug a solar street light controller
- Debug mode (6 ·): used for system debugging, when the optical signal is closed load, no light signal load, easy installation and commissioning check the correct installation of the system. Normally open mode (7 ·): The power load remains in the output state, which is suitable for 24 hours power supply.
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- This situation is best to contact the manufacturers, generally have PDF version of the manual. You can contact the manufacturer to an electronic version of the manual.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$0.6 billion
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range