A charge controller, or charge regulator is basically a voltage and/or current regulator to keep batteries from overcharging. It regulates the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the battery. Most "12 volt" panels put out about 16 to 20 volts, so if there is no regulation the batteries will be damaged from overcharging. Most batteries need around 14 to 14.5 volts to get fully charged.
LandStar BPL series solar charge controller combines the solar charge controller and LED constant current driver into one unit which is ideal for solar LED Lighting, especially for the application for LED lamp which requires dimmer function. It can also reduce the system cost and increase the system flexibility.
·12V/24V automatic identify or user-defined working voltage.
·Gel, Sealed, Flooded and user-defined battery type option.
·With functions of current power calculation, it is convenient to view charging and discharging energy of each day, month, year and total value.
·Wide input voltage range：DC8.0V—DC32V, compatible with 12V/24V full voltage range.
·Digital precision constant current control and the control accuracy are better than ± 2%.
·Maximum output efficiency of 95%.
·The rated output current can be adjusted at rated power and current range.
·The max output voltage can reach up to 60V
·Charge control parameter, the load control parameter and the output current value can
be set separately.
·Use of standard Modbus communication protocol for TTL232 bus connections,
communication protocol compatibility much better.
·Fully encapsulated PCB, IP67 protection.
Load control mode:
Manual, Light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
·PV array short circuit
·PV reverse polarity
·High voltage transients
·Load short circuit
·Battery reverse polarity
Nominal system voltage
12 / 24VDC
Battery terminal voltage
Maximum PV input voltage
Rated charge current
Rated output power
Rated output current
Output voltage range
Voltage of battery～60.0V
Load open circle voltage
Power output adjustment time
Temp. compensation coefficient
-35℃ to +55℃
The enclosure of charge controller:
If the controllers are used indoors or outdoors but with box, user can choose IP30 solar controller. For outdoor application, sometimes steam condenses to water when it touches a cold surface. And the water can come into controllers along with the wire. So it’s better to use high IP rating controller in humid area.
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Solar power systems are generally DC storage, of course, there are grid-connected power generation, the output is AC, but this system is still relatively small in the country, especially for some small systems. If it is a solar street light system,
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- Solar energy is a kind of radiant energy, it must be by means of energy conversion device can be transformed into electric energy.This kind of radiant energy into energy energy conversion device, is the solar cell.C solar cell is the use of photoelectric conversion principle of the sun's radiation through the semiconductor Material conversion into electrical energy devices, this photoelectric conversion process is often called "photovoltaic effect", solar cells, also known as "photovoltaic cells." When the sunlight to the P, N type two different types of conductive semiconductor Material under the PN junction, under certain conditions, the solar radiation is absorbed by the semiconductor material to form a built-in electrostatic field.If the two sides from the built-in electrostatic field leads to the electrode and connected to the appropriate load, it will form a current, which is The basic principle of solar cells. Monolithic solar cell is a thin piece of semiconductor PN junction. Under standard lighting conditions, the rated output voltage is 0.48V. In order to obtain a higher output voltage and larger capacity, often more than one solar cells connected together , At present, the solar cell photoelectric conversion rate is generally around 15%, individual developed countries, laboratory solar cell photoelectric turn The rate has been able to reach about 30%.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Direct charge protection point voltage: direct charge also called emergency charge, are fast charge, are generally in the battery voltage is low when the use of high current and relatively high voltage on the battery charge, but there is a control point, also known as protection points, Is the value in the table above, when charging the battery terminal voltage higher than the protection value, should stop charging. Direct charge protection point voltage is generally "overcharge protection point" voltage, the battery voltage when charging the battery can not be higher than the protection point, otherwise it will cause overcharge, the battery is damaged
- Q:Solar controller water level display is not correct how to do
- Re-adjust the water level to control, choose their own water.
- Q:How the inverter is connected to the solar controller
- Inverter and solar controller connection requires intermediate storage device to connect, the general use of batteries, solar controller and battery connection charging, the battery and then connected with the inverter to its voltage, the elevated voltage and solar controller connection.
- Q:How to adjust the solar controller
- The controller is designed for solar DC power supply system, solar DC street lamp system design, and the use of a dedicated computer chip intelligent controller. Use a one-touch touch switch to complete all operations and settings. With full short-circuit, overload, unique anti-reverse protection, full, over-automatic shutdown, recovery and other full-function protection measures, detailed charge instructions, battery status, load and a variety of fault instructions.
- Q:Solar controller use
- The controller as a core component of solar energy must be a reliable product, otherwise no matter how good the solar system can not play its due role.
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Perfect protection: electrical protection reverse, short circuit, overcurrent and so on.
- Q:What brand of solar controller is good
- Do you ask the controller for photovoltaic power generation?
- Q:A solar controller 12v20A battery 12v 20A Will the need for a few watts of solar panels can be normal charge
- As long as the voltage is 12V, with more power battery panels can be affected only the problem of charging speed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range