Order On-line Tracking
iTracer is an industrial grade product with advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm. It can deliver the maximum available power for charging batteries and charge a lower nominal voltage battery from a higher nominal voltage array.
• Advanced MPPT algorithm with the max. tracking efficiency of 99%
• Multi-phase synchronous rectification technology realizing peak conversion efficiency 98%
• Dual-core(ARM CPU+DSP) control architecture improves the system response speed and optimizes the performance of the system
• Multiphase control technology, optimizes charging current smoothness, reduces ripple and improves the system efficiency
• 128*64 dot-matrix LCD intuitively displays data and state, 6 buttons combinations for easy operation
• Four battery type options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User-defined
• Energy statistics recording, it is convenient for users to view charging and discharging energy of each day, month, year and total value.
• Diversified load control mode
• Programmable battery management parameters
• Built-in running data and event logging, max. 15 months
• Extensive communication capabilities (RS232,RS485 with Modbus protocol, CAN Bus extendable)
• PC software available for real time monitoring and parameter setting
• Field upgradable firmware
• PV short circuit protection
• PV overvoltage protection
• PV over current protection
• PV reverse polarity protection
• Reverse current protection at night
• Over temperature protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• Load overload protection
• Load short circuit protection
Rated system voltage
12V/24V /36V/48V auto work
Rated battery current
Rated load current
Max. PV open circuit voltage
Max.PV input power
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.4V, Flooded: 14.6V,
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
Peak conversion efficiency
Storage temperature range
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
Q5. What protection does your MPPT controller have?
A5. PV array short circuit, PV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Over charging, Output short circuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|