MT-1 is an optional accessory for EPIPDB-COM series solar charge controller. The LCD displays the system status and parameters clearly.
·Display the system status and parameters with digital and graphic icon.
·Battery type selectable
·Battery Ah setting function
·Temperature compensation coefficient adjustable
·Four keys to solve the setting easily
·Control the load by manual
12V, min voltage (suggest): 8.0V
Strong backlight on
Low backlight on
Backlight and LED indicator off
-40℃ ~ +60℃
LCD operation temperature
-10℃ ~ +40℃
RJ45(8PIN), 10 meter
Battery voltage parameters (temperature at 25°C)
Battery charging setting
Equalize charging voltage
Boost charging voltage
Float charging voltage
Max. solar voltage
30V（12V system）,55V(24V system)
Battery voltage range
8-15V(12V system),8-30V(24V system)
4mA at night, 10mA at charging
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
Q5. What protection does your MPPT controller have?
A5. PV array short circuit, PV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Over charging, Output short circuit.
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- The solar controller is represented by the maximum available current
- Q:What is the meaning of the 30A solar controller?
- Control the superscript of the current should be in accordance with the rated current to the target, rather than the maximum current. That is: the other side of the discharge or charge when the rated current is 30A. If you explain the controller is the maximum current, the basic is substandard products.
- Q:Solar panels for solar panels
- The use of a single chip and special software to achieve the intelligent control; the use of battery discharge rate characteristics of the correct discharge control. The discharge voltage is controlled by the discharge rate curve of the control point, eliminating the simple voltage control overdosed inaccuracies, consistent with the inherent characteristics of the battery, that is, different discharge rates have different end voltage. With overcharge, over discharge, electronic short circuit, overload protection, unique anti-reverse protection and other automatic control; the above protection does not damage any parts, do not burn insurance;
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- 4LED display status, dual digital display mode of operation (a key operation intuitive, with power saving mode); can also be compatible with 12V system and 24V system (fully compatible) LED lamp operating current size, that is, the first period of work adjustable power ; The second time period, the third time period the power size adjustable, adjustable range of 10% -90%; the first time period, the second time period, the third time period, before dawn lights time adjustable; Tune, that is, after a few days after the delay in time to turn on the lights.
- Q:How to debug a solar street light controller
- Light control + time control (1 ~ 4 ·): start the same process and pure light control, when the load to the set time to automatically turn off, set the time 1 to 14 hours.
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- The above heating of the controller is in the absence of the sun and you need to use hot water to add, so that you can use hot and cold weather.
- Q:Solar water heater controller power screen is not displayed
- Check the circuit, if the circuit is good, then you have to get the seller to see, because you know where is bad, you no tool material, can not change.
- Q:How the solar controller wiring,
- The lid open, there is a row of posts, the above will mark the solenoid valve, the signal line red or yellow or yellow, blue and green, there may be accompanied by tropical, electric heating, the corresponding connected on the line.
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- According to your specific application environment, first determine whether to select the charge controller or charge and discharge controller. Two applications of input and output power level, the input power is mainly solar panels, and the controller is basically in accordance with the current to count. For example, 12V system 120 wrench that should be selected at least rated 10A controller. While the actual system current 7A or so is the other security margin.
- Q:Solar controller water level display is not correct how to do
- Re-adjust the water level to control, choose their own water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range