Order On-line Tracking
Solar Inverter Introduction:
Solar pumping inverter converts DC current from the solar array into AC current to drive the pump. With the function of MPPT (maximum power point tracking), it regulates the output frequency according to irradiation in real time to achieve the maximum power.
Solar Inverters Features:
1. Adopting the proposed dynamic VI maximum power point tracking (MPPT) control method; Fast response and stable operation; Better than the conventional methods which may lead to the problems including poor tracking performances, unstable or even cause water hammer damaging when the irradiation on the array changes rapidly.
2. The solar pumping inverters system is dispensed with energy storing devices, and stores water instead of electricity. It improves the reliability of the device, at the same time, it lowers the construction and maintenance costs of the system dramatically.
3. Digital control; automatic operation and data acquisition/storage of 8 years, etc; 98% of conversion efficiency, and complete protection.
4. In-line blocks; user friendly; convenient for operating; perfect cooling and shielding.
Solar Pumping Inverter Advantages:
1. To drive pumps equipped with 3-phase induction motors.
2. Optimized SPWM.
3. Various operation modes and MPPT algorithms are available.
4. Adjustable speed range of pump based on the actual situation of the system.
5. Available option of water-level detecting and control circuit.
6. Protection functions: lightning, over/low input voltage, over current and over load protection, etc.
7. Enclosure class: IP52.
8. Ambient temperature：-10~+50˚C.
►Middle East ►NaQu ►GuiLin
►Turkey ►XiNing ►YunNan
►Army stationed island ►Bangladesh ►Pakistan
►HaiNan ►HuBei ►Uganda
►XinJiang ►NingXia ►Afghan
►Zimbabwe ►Inner Mongolia ►Zhejiang
►Guangxi Guilin ►Turkey2 ►Botswana
►Naning ►Uganda ►Shaanxi
►Tsinghua University ►Pakistan ►Yunnan2
►FuJian ►Banqladesh ►YunNan3
►Turkey ►Inner Mongolia ►Senegal
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|