mini external power bank for digital products
*Internal battery type:Li-polymer 5000mAh
*Charging time: 5-6hrs
*Charging cycle:over 500 times,
*Warranty period: 2 years
1. Built in-high-capacity Li-polymer 5000mAh , to make sure 500 times above charging cycle.
2. with the small and exquisite case,and use it conviently.
3. High standard safety protection design, including discharger, overload, short-circuit, lighting protection function
4. Intelligent hand control on-off switch to prevent power consumption for mini external power bank for digital products
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- In some factories and mines (such as power plants), in order to supply power reliability, the power system is grounded in a three-phase, ungrounded, or neutral manner. In this way, the transformer must be connected to a neutral grounding type with a special transformer to supply power to the lighting.
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- The transformer (Transformer) principle should change the AC voltage of the primary coil, the main component of the device level by using electromagnetic coil core (core) main functions: voltage transformation, current transformer, impedance converter, isolation, voltage regulator
- Q:How to calculate the rated capacity of small transformers for lighting purposes?
- Capacity of power transformer is the basic equipment for a total capacity of [kW] (maximum power consumption rate by a / X100 capacity) divided by the power load [%] value for benchmarking.
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- Corresponding to the transformer power supply, in order to save costs and reduce costs, the choice of AC ignition method is better. Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1. The 3 *100W=300W is the capacity of the required transformer
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- A control transformer is a low voltage appliance, usually used as a power supply or part of a lighting for the control of electrical equipment such as machine tools. There are usually two different voltage outputs,
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- What you think? Your light is 220V, right. Over 36V, it's better not to live with electricity unless there is good protection
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The main and auxiliary coils of the autotransformer have common parts. Once the short-circuit is made, the lighting circuit is directly connected with the high voltage circuit, which is very dangerous
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- 220V/36V or 24V isolation transformer. Double winding, high and low voltage coils, not connected.
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- Double winding type safety isolating transformer is provided with two windings respectively as input and output (primary) winding (secondary) winding, and between the two windings are insulated from each other, only through the magnetic connection to the power supply, which is the secondary winding and the earth does not constitute a loop, if the use of additional electrical insulation, it should be safety isolating transformer.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable to guarantee all of our customers' requirement. CE,RoHS,SAA,C-Tick,MEPS,UL,PSE,KC and ISO 9001 certifications could be offered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;CE; RoHS; SAA; C-tick; MEPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average