2160（up to 2260）
Ground clearance （mm）
Track width (mm）
2. Specification of Diesel engine
Direct, 3 cylinder, 4 stroke, water cooled,
Rated power/rotate speed（kw/r/min）
(1)6 way dozer blade
Rated working pressure（MPa）
(2) Front end loader with 4 in one bucket
Bucket lifting angle
Bucket dump angle
- Q:Would you feel flattered if -
- do i have time to be flattered? No, i don't think so. i would most probably be dead with my head crashed and my limbs all scattered...hahahhahah
- Q:Hebei Xuangong has what kind of bulldozer? Which is cost-effective?
- you or your choice according to the requirement of the project.
- Q:What Motherboard would you recommend?
- All okorder.com/
- Q:Will a Gigabyte 990fxa ud3 be good enough for a bulldozer processor later on?
- Yes that motherboard is specifically designed for AM3+ cpu support,it uses the 900 series chipset that supports all upcoming FX cpu features
- Q:Amd bulldozer processor question?
- As long as it's AM3+ (or even AM3) it's all good.
- Q:A Maths Question, Please help me ASAP!?
- Okay, well, first, it's math, not maths. Maths isn't even a word. Divide nine by two. That's the rate at which one bulldozer works. Multiply by three. I think; I may have misread or misunderstood. It's one over here...
- Q:bulldozer xl5000 question?
- Well okorder.com for 34.00 and in Amazon for 39.99, I hope this helps
- Q:How many tons of heavy Shantui bulldozer TY220
- It weighs 24 tons, does not add a ripper, adds 27.28 tons to the Ripper, and the old one weighs more than the new one.
- Q:When is the AMD quad core bulldozer being released? ?
- It hasn't been announced as to when the quad core bulldozers will be released, but it is not looking like they will come out with the 6 and 8 cores, based largely on rumors - no official word from AMD, to my knowledge. Any motherboard with 900 series chipset is a must, to get the most out of the CPU. I've been using the MSI 990fxa-gd80 for a few months now, with a Phenom II x6 1100t and absolutely love it. Asus and Gigabyte would also be top brands to look at. Prices have not been officially announced, but for the 8-core bulldozer, we can expect them to sell between 220-280, from all the rumors circulating. Quad cores most definitely will be sub-200$ price range, say roughly 120-150$ range, would be my guess. Again: no official prices have been announced, to the best of my knowledge. It is official, however, that Bulldozer's first parts will be released sometime in October, so we will know more in a few weeks!
- Q:Does an enzyme act more like a chair lift or a bulldozer?
- Chair lift. It doesn't remove the energy that must be over come for a reaction to occur, it just assists in getting the molecules over the hill.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range