General Information of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick:
CMAX magnesite-alumina spinel brick is made of high quality magnesia and synthetic magnesite-alumina spinel clinker, and is a kind of alkali resistance refractory brick.
Features of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick:
1.Good high-temperature performance
2.High thermal shock resistance
3.Strong slag resistance
Applications of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick:
*Cement rotary kiln
*Glass tank regenerator
Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-93B
We can supply High Alumina Bricks, Fireclay Bricks, Low Porosity Fireclay Bricks, Mullite Bricks, Corundum Bricks, AZS Bricks, Magnesite Bricks, Zircon Bricks,insulating Bricks etc.
Products with anti- alkaline corrosion ability, anti-erosion ability, good thermal stability, high strength , RUL advantages.
Specifications of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick:
1. High temperature
2. A variety of grade
3. With competitive prices
4. Various models and size
- Q:What is the structure of magnesium aluminate spinel?
- Mg Al spinel is a six square dense stack of equiaxed crystals
- Q:What is the significance of the synthesis of mg Al spinel? What are the main approaches?
- The synthesis of magnesia alumina spinel mainly uses MgO and Al2O3 raw materials, and is obtained by electro melting, sintering or sintering
- Q:Spinel compound brick composite layer pollution layer does not affect the use of theoretical basis for it
- The study of mg Al spinel synthesized with MgO raw materials and Al2O3 raw materials (calcined alumina or alumina) has begun as early as 1930s. Magnesia alumina spinel was synthesized from industrial alumina and activated alumina in 1939 and used for making bricks. In 40s, people found that the addition of alumina powder in magnesia could improve its thermal stability, this is actually a spinel bonded brick. When the magnesia brick is mainly used in cement kiln, but in addition to the production of white cement kiln, it was replaced by magnesia chrome refractories.
- Q:What are the characteristics of Mg rich spinel and aluminium rich spinel?
- Occurs in the contact metamorphic zone of acid intrusive rocks and dolomite and dolomitic limestone, and is associated with forsterite, diopside and so on. It is also found in peridotite, Kimberley rock, magnesian porphyry and some crystalline schist.
- Q:What's the difference between iron spinel and magnesium aluminum spinel?
- Spinel is a mineral of magnesium aluminum oxide, because it contains elements such as magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese and so on
- Q:The difference between aluminium refractory and magnesia refractory?
- The difference between the two is one is neutral, one is alkaline, the original product is different naturally.
- Q:What is the high-grade magnesia spinel brick?
- Then there was the second generation of magnesia spinel brick, and its features are changed
- Q:Characteristics of sintered spinel used in refractory zzjsnc
- Sintered aluminum magnesium spinel has good anti erosion ability, anti abrasion ability of good heat shock stability and its main use: instead of magnesia chrome sand manufacturing aluminum magnesium spinel brick used in cement rotary kiln to avoid the chrome pollution but also has good resistance to spalling
- Q:Spinel refractory brick air-cooled razheng times
- Magnesium Oxide reacts with alumina at over 1700 degrees to produce spinel.
- Q:Is magnesium spinel harmful to the body? Such as title magnesium spinel, harmful to the body?
- Extremely harmful! Studies have shown that brain tissue has affinity for aluminum, and excessive deposition of aluminum in brain tissue can cause memory loss, mental retardation, slow action and aging.
We are an integrated and synthesis enterprise involved in R & D refractories, structural design of kiln & furnace, production, consstruction, installation, maintenance of refractories. The company has one magnesite and dolomite mine, fused magnesia plant, sintering magnesia plant, three refractories production plant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western;Europe;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 88,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Construction, installation, maintenance for refractory
|Product Price Range