General Information of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick
The magnesite-alumina spinel brick is made of high quality magnesia and synthetic magnesite-alumina spinel clinker, and is a kind of alkali resistance refractory brick.
Feature of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick
High thermal shock resistance
Strong slag resistance
Good high-temperature performance
Application of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick
Cement rotary kiln
Glass tank regenerator
Technical Data of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick
Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85A
- Q:What is the structure of magnesium aluminate spinel?
- The crystal is composed of eight faces, eight bodies and twelve faces of diamond
- Q:What is the significance of the synthesis of mg Al spinel? What are the main approaches?
- The synthesis of magnesia alumina spinel mainly uses MgO and Al2O3 raw materials, and is obtained by electro melting, sintering or sintering
- Q:What are the characteristics of Mg rich spinel and aluminium rich spinel?
- Magnesium spinel is a subspecies of spinel, which is MgAl2O4, also called spinel. An equiaxed crystal having eight crystalline or irregularly granular crystals.
- Q:What's the difference between iron spinel and magnesium aluminum spinel?
- Such as aluminum spinel, iron spinel, zinc spinel, manganese spinel, chromium spinel, etc.. Due to the inclusion of different elements, different spinel can have different colors, such as magnesium spinel in red, blue, green, brown or colorless between; zinc spinel is dark green; iron spinel black, and so on.
- Q:The difference between aluminium refractory and magnesia refractory?
- Aluminum refractory belongs to neutral refractory material, usually refers to silicon aluminum refractory materials, such as: high alumina brick, clay brick, high alumina castable and other products, the production of raw materials is mainly bauxite.
- Q:What is the high-grade magnesia spinel brick?
- Then there was the second generation of magnesia spinel brick, and its features are changed
- Q:Characteristics of sintered spinel used in refractory zzjsnc
- For the production of castable for ladle lining steel plate greatly improve the anti erosion ability. It is widely used in steelmaking refractories provides new raw material for the production of high quality synthetic stone pre sintered spinel prepared amorphous and amorphous high purity refractory material
- Q:What is the primary crystal phase? What is the secondary phase?
- What are the major crystal phases and phases of refractories? What is called the main crystal phase? The main crystal phase refers to a crystalline phase which constitutes the main structure of the material and has a high melting point and plays a dominant role in the properties of the material.
- Q:Spinel refractory brick air-cooled razheng times
- Magnesium Oxide reacts with alumina at over 1700 degrees to produce spinel.
- Q:What are the uses of magnesia spinel brick in the industry?
- Used to make ladle casting material, greatly improve the corrosion resistance of steel lining. It is widely used in steel making refractory. The preparation of high-quality pre synthesized spinel provides a new raw material for the production of unshaped and unshaped high purity refractories
We are an integrated and synthesis enterprise involved in R & D refractories, structural design of kiln & furnace, production, consstruction, installation, maintenance of refractories. The company has one magnesite and dolomite mine, fused magnesia plant, sintering magnesia plant, three refractories production plant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western;Europe;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 88,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Construction, installation, maintenance for refractory
|Product Price Range