General Information of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85A
The magnesite-alumina spinel brick is made of high quality magnesia and synthetic magnesite-alumina spinel clinker, and is a kind of alkali resistance refractory brick.
Feature of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85A
Good high-temperature performance
High thermal shock resistance
Strong slag resistance
Application of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85A
Cement rotary kiln
Glass tank regenerator
Technical Data of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85A
Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85A
- Q:What is the significance of the synthesis of mg Al spinel? What are the main approaches?
- The spinel has high hardness, chemical stability, high melting point and good properties, high temperature resistance in various melt erosion is very strong, so the orebody in spinel, improve the high-temperature performance of the product. Although the spinel has the above properties, the natural magnesium aluminum spinel is very few and can not meet the needs. Therefore, the synthetic method is usually used in modern times.
- Q:Spinel compound brick composite layer pollution layer does not affect the use of theoretical basis for it
- One is the development of the manufacturing process of the magnesia magnesia purity can be improved, with low content of magnesia silicate phase has good resistance to spalling, does not require the addition of alumina can also produce good thermal shock stability is of high quality magnesia brick; two foreign chromite resources is abundant, magnesia chrome refractories production has thermal stability good and anti erosion ability.
- Q:What are the characteristics of Mg rich spinel and aluminium rich spinel?
- Magnesium spinel is a subspecies of spinel, which is MgAl2O4, also called spinel. An equiaxed crystal having eight crystalline or irregularly granular crystals.
- Q:What's the difference between iron spinel and magnesium aluminum spinel?
- Such as aluminum spinel, iron spinel, zinc spinel, manganese spinel, chromium spinel, etc.. Due to the inclusion of different elements, different spinel can have different colors, such as magnesium spinel in red, blue, green, brown or colorless between; zinc spinel is dark green; iron spinel black, and so on.
- Q:The difference between aluminium refractory and magnesia refractory?
- Aluminum refractory belongs to neutral refractory material, usually refers to silicon aluminum refractory materials, such as: high alumina brick, clay brick, high alumina castable and other products, the production of raw materials is mainly bauxite.
- Q:Characteristics of sintered spinel used in refractory zzjsnc
- Sintered aluminum magnesium spinel has good anti erosion ability, anti abrasion ability of good heat shock stability and its main use: instead of magnesia chrome sand manufacturing aluminum magnesium spinel brick used in cement rotary kiln to avoid the chrome pollution but also has good resistance to spalling
- Q:What is the primary crystal phase? What is the secondary phase?
- What are the major crystal phases and phases of refractories? What is called the main crystal phase? The main crystal phase refers to a crystalline phase which constitutes the main structure of the material and has a high melting point and plays a dominant role in the properties of the material.
- Q:Spinel refractory brick air-cooled razheng times
- The ingredients are magnesium, aluminum, oxygen.
- Q:Is magnesium spinel harmful to the body? Such as title magnesium spinel, harmful to the body?
- The long-term intake of aluminum will eventually harm the health of the human body. These two elements are not soluble and can cause pneumoconiosis and lung cancer after inhalation.
- Q:What are the uses of magnesia spinel brick in the industry?
- Instead of magnesia chrome brick sand manufacturing magnesia spinel brick used in cement kiln, not only to avoid the chrome pollution, but also has good resistance to spalling;
Design and manufacturing of basic refractory materials and unshaped refractory materials, mainly for cement industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
||ISO 9001:2008;GB/T 19001-2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range