General Information of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85A
The magnesite-alumina spinel brick is made of high quality magnesia and synthetic magnesite-alumina spinel clinker, and is a kind of alkali resistance refractory brick.
Feature of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85A
Good high-temperature performance
High thermal shock resistance
Strong slag resistance
Application of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85A
Cement rotary kiln
Glass tank regenerator
Technical Data of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85A
Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85A
- Q:What is the high-grade magnesia spinel brick?
- Then there was the second generation of magnesia spinel brick, and its features are changed
- Q:Spinel compound brick composite layer pollution layer does not affect the use of theoretical basis for it
- The study of mg Al spinel synthesized with MgO raw materials and Al2O3 raw materials (calcined alumina or alumina) has begun as early as 1930s. Magnesia alumina spinel was synthesized from industrial alumina and activated alumina in 1939 and used for making bricks. In 40s, people found that the addition of alumina powder in magnesia could improve its thermal stability, this is actually a spinel bonded brick. When the magnesia brick is mainly used in cement kiln, but in addition to the production of white cement kiln, it was replaced by magnesia chrome refractories.
- Q:What is the significance of the synthesis of mg Al spinel? What are the main approaches?
- The synthesis of magnesia alumina spinel mainly uses MgO and Al2O3 raw materials, and is obtained by electro melting, sintering or sintering
- Q:Is magnesium spinel harmful to the body? Such as title magnesium spinel, harmful to the body?
- The long-term intake of aluminum will eventually harm the health of the human body. These two elements are not soluble and can cause pneumoconiosis and lung cancer after inhalation.
- Q:What are the uses of magnesia spinel brick in the industry?
- Instead of magnesia chrome brick sand manufacturing magnesia spinel brick used in cement kiln, not only to avoid the chrome pollution, but also has good resistance to spalling;
- Q:What is the primary crystal phase? What is the secondary phase?
- There are structure of refractory refractory material in the crystal phase, especially the direct combination of high melting point and so on, the resistance to high temperature also tend to benefit. Compared with the ordinary brick, the second phase of the refractory products, make the products refractoriness under load are improved. Many according to mineral composition of refractory material named, such as mullite corundum brick, corundum mullite brick, is its main crystal phase and the second phase composite named. The former is mainly crystal phase, the latter is sub crystalline phase.
- Q:What is the structure of magnesium aluminate spinel?
- Mg Al spinel is a six square dense stack of equiaxed crystals
- Q:What's the difference between iron spinel and magnesium aluminum spinel?
- Such as aluminum spinel, iron spinel, zinc spinel, manganese spinel, chromium spinel, etc.. Due to the inclusion of different elements, different spinel can have different colors, such as magnesium spinel in red, blue, green, brown or colorless between; zinc spinel is dark green; iron spinel black, and so on.
- Q:Characteristics of sintered spinel used in refractory zzjsnc
- Sintered aluminum magnesium spinel has good anti erosion ability, anti abrasion ability of good heat shock stability and its main use: instead of magnesia chrome sand manufacturing aluminum magnesium spinel brick used in cement rotary kiln to avoid the chrome pollution but also has good resistance to spalling
- Q:Spinel refractory brick air-cooled razheng times
- Magnesium Oxide reacts with alumina at over 1700 degrees to produce spinel.
Design and manufacturing of basic refractory materials and unshaped refractory materials, mainly for cement industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
||ISO 9001:2008;GB/T 19001-2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range