*Conductor: Class 5 flexible plain copper conductors
*Insulation: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
*Sheath: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
*Voltage Rating: 300/500V
*Standards: BS6500, IEC 60092-353
Used as an indoor general wiring cable primarily for installations in public areas, especially for installation where fire, smoke emission and toxic fumes create a potential threat to life and equipment.
- Q:Ordinary set-top box and Skyworth LED TV how even? I have three jacks on the rear side of my TV.
- 2.5 square aluminum can withstand the maximum 10A current, the maximum load of not more than 2200W, but in the heat is not good temperature environment is not used.
- Q:Is the patch panel in the weak battery a telephone and network wiring cabinet?
- Do not install air conditioning to see your actual situation, such as your client on the network service requirements of the standard, your switch grade, etc., the temperature is too high will speed up the aging of some electronic components damage, like electrolytic capacitors, hundreds of thousands of equipment temperature Too high bad is a pity, the equipment 24 hours of operation, the best air conditioning, in conditions permitting, or installed.
- Q:What are the characteristics of Teflon heat shrink tubing
- Appendix B Construction Division (sub-division) project, sub-project division B.0.1 Construction Division (sub-division) project, sub-project can be divided according to Table B.0.1Appendix B Construction Division (sub-division) project, sub-project division B.0.1 Construction Division (sub-division) project, sub-project can be divided according to Table B.0.1
- Q:Wireless network receiver access USB extension line did not respond!
- Short-term work optional 4 square, long-term work, the proposed selection of 6 square and above.
- Q:Can KVV control cables be used for home heating?
- Yes, but the installation and installation as long as the provisions can be.
- Q:I would like to ask the LCD TV component line red, blue, green three-color line and audio around the channel, video correspondence is what?
- Change the original or carefully through the Apple accessories, can be
- Q:Is the RVV power cable also called a cable?
- Depending on the actual situation and design there is no future addition or function increase. If not increased or the second phase design should not be reserved, because the general integrated wiring warranty period is 20 years. If it is damaged during the warranty period, the construction unit is responsible for solving! Fiber is generally called spare. Not reserved! Prepare a 4-core and so on.
- Q:The threading tube is punctured. The The What can the wire be used?
- The wire is made of one or several soft wires, with a soft jacket; the cable is made of one or several insulated packets, and the outer layer is covered with a tough outer layer of metal or rubber. Cables and wires are generally made up of three parts: the core wire, the insulating sheath, and the protective sheath. Commonly used cable features are as follows: CEF - EPR insulated neoprene jacket, marine flame retardant power cable. CVV - PVC insulated, PVC sheathed marine flame retardant power cable. OVC cable commonly used BV, BX, RV, RVV series of wires, including: BV - copper core PVC insulated wire, long-term allowable temperature 65 ℃, the minimum temperature -15 ℃, working voltage AC 500V, DC 1000V, fixed laying In the room, the outside can be deposited can also be deposited. BX - copper core rubber insulated wire, the maximum temperature of 65 ℃, apply to the room. RV - PVC insulated single-core cord, the maximum temperature of 65 ℃, the lowest temperature -15 ℃, 250V AC voltage, DC 500V, for the internal wiring equipment and equipment. RVV - Copper core PVC insulated and sheathed flexible wire, allowing long-term working temperature of 105 ℃, working voltage AC 500V, DC 1000V, for wet, mechanical protection requirements, often moving and bending occasions.
- Q:The working principle of the new force seeking the magnetic proximity switch
- Two wire, to ensure that the surrounding quiet, with the ears to determine the clogging range, and then picked up the electric pick
- Q:What is the difference between a power cable and an ordinary wire?
- The small circle on the wire is marked with a number or letter on the line number. It is set according to the line number on the drawing. A complete wire should be the same for both lines. It is for easy installation and maintenance. And used.
The company enjoys powerful technical strength, a group of high calibers on production and marketing, modern and scale production lines with advanced technology home and abroad, high precision and full function inspection apparatus, all these contribute a supper strong supply ability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
3.00% South America
3.00% Southeast Asia
1.20% Eastern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Western Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% South Asia
0.50% Mid East
0.50% Eastern Asia
0.50% Northern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;OHSAS 18001;CCC; CB; CE; SAA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average