Dot mode transponder (LEU) signal transmission cable
Applicable for Dot mode transponder and LEU electronic unit combination, and transmit code, signals, for using at railway electrical area.
Cable working temperature -40°C~+60°C,long-term working temperature no more than +70 °C.
Model and Structure
PO insulated A1 sheathed double steel armored PE outer sheathed transponder transmission cable
direct bury, pipeline, hanging
PO insulated synthesis sheathed double steel armored PE nutter sheathed transponder transmission cable
direct bury, pipeline,hanging
Product Electrical Characteristics
DC resistance at 20°C
Single conductor DC resistance
Working pair of conductor resistance imbalance
Insulation resistance DC 500V 20°C
Single insulation core to other insulation core (connected with screening and metal)
50Hz 2min Insulation dielectric strength
All cores connect together (or each core) double screening and metal sheath
Electricity capacity 0.8~1.0kHz
Special resistance 1800kHz
Coefficient of condenser coupling
Ideal screening coefficient(50Hz)(Al sheathed cable) cable metal sheathed voltage 50V/km~200V/km
Continuous of the screening layer
Bell or LED
Packaging & Shipping
international wooden drums or according to your requirement.
In 15days or as the quantity you required
1.Free samples can be afford if needed.
2.2 years warranty after selling
Payment terms: 30% T/T advanced
Price term: EXW, FOB, CIF, CNF are accept
Delivery time:15days after your advanced payment, or as customer requirements
- Q:What legal rights do I have if my apartment complex forces me to use a certain cable company?
- you can move terminate cable service or use the service approved and contracted for by your landlord
- Q:What is the energy transformation of.?
- A cable television - (I assume you are speaking of a television attached a TV cable) electrical energy into magnetic energy, mechanical energy (speakers), light energy (photons), and heat. Electric Blanket - electrical energy into heat energy Lighter - mechanical to a sparking device(flint to spark due to mechanical scraping of steel over the flint causing heated flint to burn, burning flint to chemical energy of the gas in the lighter. Leaves ( Photosynthesis) - Ultraviolet radiation into sugars chemical energy storage Remote Control - If infrared remote control, then electrical energy to light energy (infrared photons) Bicycle Generator - mechanical to electrical Stereo Speaker - electrical to mechanical Hope this helps, Newton1Law
- Q:VGA Cable problem! NEED HELP !?
- Assuming you are using Windows 7, With the cable connected at both ends and the tv set to PC or VGA On your computer try: StartControl PanelAppearance and PersonalizationConnect to a external display Detect, ( if that does not work, at Appearance and Personalization, click Connect to a projector, select duplicate or extend, The process is much similar for XP. There may even be a Fn key on your keyboard that has two squares the one on the right will be colored in, so try that also Hold [Fn] and press the key, on my keyboard its F5. Hope that helped.
- Q:Will I be able to watch TV and record a show on my TiVo with an IR control cable on my Comcast DTA?
- Either only for channels that remain analog, or with a second converter or cable box. In either case you split the cable be fore the converter, and run one to the converter, the other to the TV or second converter/cable box, which runs to the TV RF in. The TiVo connects to the TV with an A/V in or or RF with an A/B switch.
- Q:Catalog of works of electrical engineering cable design
- 4 35 36 Control sheath type cables and metal 37 selection and configuration of a power cable conductor shielded cable accessories sectional 4 41 42 general predetermined fuel supply system of self-contained oil-filled cable 5 cable laying ships predetermined 51 52 53 laying selected buried underground pipe laying protection 54 55 56 cable laying structures other public facilities in the laying of 57 underwater cable laying 6 support and general provisions 62 61 fixed cable bracket and cable trays 7 Fire and stop flame retardant Appendix A Common permissible temperature of the power cable conductor Appendix B10kV and below Power line Economic current cross section Selection method Appendix C10kV and below Common power cable Allowable 100% continuous carrying capacity Appendix D Laying conditions When the cable is allowed to keep the current Appendix E of the correction coefficient is calculated according to the cable conductor thermally stable short-circuit conditions that allow the smallest section of the method of Appendix F AC system single core cable metal layer normal appendix G35kV EMF and the following formula of cabling Allowable length through pipe laying additional cables Appendix H of the maximum pipe length calculation method of the present specification the wording attached description: provision in
- Q:Home improvement of the threading tube is not long how to pick up
- Should it be a copper power cable? Only the corresponding voltage level of the insulation tape, etc. to the cable three (four) core, respectively, to distinguish the sequence of the package up to avoid the cable inside the moisture and affect the insulation
- Q:Home improvement in the wire, there are 6 level, 4 level, 2.5, 1.5 of the. How many meters are each? The The The Where is the specific use? The The The
- A, the control cable is not baked. Is the emergency diesel generator referring to the substation?
- Q:Can building lighting lines go to a layer of leveling?
- Can ah, as long as the ground does not affect the elevation on the line ah
- Q:heater not working on 02, dodge neon.?
- Does your cooling system need bled, and make sure the air control blade or flap is moving to let air in, and around the heater core, then out to the passenger compartment.
- Q:How can i use a christmas tree remote with an ethernet cable?
- Not possible. There is no power on an ethernet cable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range