Our main products:
1: Electrolytic copper wires
2: Harmonized cables(rigid and flexible)
3: Installation cables
4: Control cables with screens, shielding or other features
5: Power cables armoured or non-armoured and with other features
6: Telecommunication cables incl. Data cables and telephone cables
7: Instrument cables, particularly RUBBER cables
8: Special cables of Arctic grade, Fires resistant, Oil resistant, according to customers requirements
*More competitive price and standard quality
*Experienced engineering team work, latest technological machinery and new tech available
*Market-oriented management, OEM, OBM and ODM acceptable
*Standardized Quality Control system and operation under ISO9001 and ISO14000
*To manufacture top quality products for customer
*To boost company development and personal life value
*To spread abroad valuable culture in society
- Q:Is the patch panel in the weak battery a telephone and network wiring cabinet?
- Can not, air compressor trachea will be heat, will damage the cable, too many pipelines buried together, after the maintenance will be a lot of trouble.
- Q:Can KVV control cables be used for home heating?
- Can, in the water pipe on the top 0.3 meters wear protective tube on the line, if the optocoupler should do a good anti-corrosion on the line.
- Q:The threading tube is punctured. The The What can the wire be used?
- The wire is made of one or several soft wires, with a soft jacket; the cable is made of one or several insulated packets, and the outer layer is covered with a tough outer layer of metal or rubber. Cables and wires are generally made up of three parts: the core wire, the insulating sheath, and the protective sheath. Commonly used cable features are as follows: CEF - EPR insulated neoprene jacket, marine flame retardant power cable. CVV - PVC insulated, PVC sheathed marine flame retardant power cable. OVC cable commonly used BV, BX, RV, RVV series of wires, including: BV - copper core PVC insulated wire, long-term allowable temperature 65 ℃, the minimum temperature -15 ℃, working voltage AC 500V, DC 1000V, fixed laying In the room, the outside can be deposited can also be deposited. BX - copper core rubber insulated wire, the maximum temperature of 65 ℃, apply to the room. RV - PVC insulated single-core cord, the maximum temperature of 65 ℃, the lowest temperature -15 ℃, 250V AC voltage, DC 500V, for the internal wiring equipment and equipment. RVV - Copper core PVC insulated and sheathed flexible wire, allowing long-term working temperature of 105 ℃, working voltage AC 500V, DC 1000V, for wet, mechanical protection requirements, often moving and bending occasions.
- Q:Wireless network receiver access USB extension line did not respond!
- In the low-voltage circuit below 36V, the cross-sectional area of the conductor is not simply considering the safe current-carrying section, taking into account the line drop caused by the length of the transmission line. The cross-sectional area of the wire must also meet the rated voltage supplied to the load side after the voltage drop
- Q:What is the relationship between the splitter and the fiber?
- The high power load is taken out of the separate loop. The other close to find the power connection.
- Q:What are the characteristics of Teflon heat shrink tubing
- Hello, generally there are templates, steel, concrete, masonry, plaster, doors and windows, finishing and other sub-projects
- Q:I would like to ask the LCD TV component line red, blue, green three-color line and audio around the channel, video correspondence is what?
- Change the original or carefully through the Apple accessories, can be
- Q:The working principle of the new force seeking the magnetic proximity switch
- Two wire, to ensure that the surrounding quiet, with the ears to determine the clogging range, and then picked up the electric pick
- Q:380V36 kW electric tube current is the number of how much need to open the air, contactors and wires?
- Classification and use of waterproof casing and use of commonly used waterproof casing is divided into two kinds of rigid and flexible
- Q:What is the difference between a power cable and an ordinary wire?
- The small circle on the wire is marked with a number or letter on the line number. It is set according to the line number on the drawing. A complete wire should be the same for both lines. It is for easy installation and maintenance. And used.
The company enjoys powerful technical strength, a group of high calibers on production and marketing, modern and scale production lines with advanced technology home and abroad, high precision and full function inspection apparatus, all these contribute a supper strong supply ability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
3.00% South America
3.00% Southeast Asia
1.20% Eastern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Western Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% South Asia
0.50% Mid East
0.50% Eastern Asia
0.50% Northern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;OHSAS 18001;CCC; CB; CE; SAA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average