1) Multiplicity appearance
2) Compact volume
3) High repeat orientation precision
4) Many output form
5) Strong protection distribution
6) High on-off frequency commonly 600Hz
7) Wide voltage range
8) Dustproof, vibration-proof, waterproof and oil-proof
9) With short-circuit protection and inverted connecting protection
10) Service life up to one million
11) Adopts envelop glue, temperature resist, oil-proof colophony in it
12) Limit upgrade product
Carton dimensions: 45 x 30 x 44cm
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- A control transformer is a low voltage appliance, usually used as a power supply or part of a lighting for the control of electrical equipment such as machine tools. There are usually two different voltage outputs,
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- Depending on your load capacity, primary voltage, site reservation, etc.. For example, 3.6KW lighting, with 4KVA transformers, the primary side 380V with 2.5 square (copper wire) enough, two times the side of 25 square.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- Power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer, without affecting the use of a transformer power users, lighting and power are connected together.
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- In some factories and mines (such as power plants), in order to supply power reliability, the power system is grounded in a three-phase, ungrounded, or neutral manner. In this way, the transformer must be connected to a neutral grounding type with a special transformer to supply power to the lighting.
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- First of all, make sure your power is too large, but you are not recommended to do so, the cost is too high, the pressure drop is too large, you can raise the voltage to 220V or higher, and then transfer to avoid power losses. If the direct transmission, the power is slightly larger, the line will be very rough, the cost will be very high
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The no-load voltage is higher (about 70~90 V), the arc can be smoothly started, and the voltage will be reduced to about 30 V when welding.
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- Because some transformers are connected to 380V and 0, they can be 1000VA capacity, but because of the same line diameter, the 220V terminals and 0 can not provide the capacity of 1000VA.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Because of the brightness of the 36V safety voltage lamp brightness in the overhaul work is not enough, so now the well lighting design should not be 36V, and replaced by 220V, and only need to add a leakage protector on it.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- When a fault occurs, leakage of electric leakage occurs, and the original coil is transmitted to the residents at high voltage, causing disastrous effects on the human body and property!
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- 220V/36V or 24V isolation transformer. Double winding, high and low voltage coils, not connected.
We provide our products for playgrounds, exhibition centers, schools, factories, government facilities, and residential homes. We have received positive recommendations from our customers. Please don't hesitate to contact us at your convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||35.00% Domestic Market
35.00% Mid East
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range