A solar inverter, or PV inverter, or Solar converter, converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. It is a critical BOS–component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary AC-powered equipment. Solar inverters have special functions adapted for use with photovoltaic arrays, including maximum power point tracking and anti-islanding protection.
·Excellent EMC design
·32 bit MCU with high speed
·High efficient Series PWM charging
·Four battery type options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and USER
·Intelligent lighting and timer control for solar lighting system
·12 bit A/D high-precision sampling to ensure accuracy
·Use MOSFET as electronic switch
·Full control parameters setting and modification, diversified load control mode
·Humanized design of browser interface, undertake every operating conveniently
·Adopt graphics dot-matrix LCD screen and HMI (human-machine interface) with 4 buttons,integrated menu displaying and operation
·PV short circuit protection
·PV reverse polarity protection
·Battery overcharge protection
·Battery over discharge protection
·Battery reverse polarity protection
·Load overload protection
·Load short circuit protection
Nominal system voltage
12V/24V auto work
Rated battery current
Rated load current
Max. battery voltage
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
≤15mA(12V); ≤10mA(24V); ≤9mA(36V); ≤8mA(48V)
RS485 / RJ45 interface
-20°C ~ +70°C
-25°C ~ +55°C
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Float control point voltage: the general charge is completed, the battery is also standing for some time, so that the end voltage naturally fall, when the drop to the "maintenance voltage" point, it entered the float state, are currently using PWM (both Pulse width modulation), similar to the "trickle charge" (that is, a small current charge), a low battery voltage to charge a little, a low charge on the point, an share of a place to avoid the battery temperature continues to rise, This is very good for the battery, because the internal temperature of the battery charge and discharge a great impact. In fact, the PWM method is mainly designed to stabilize the battery terminal voltage, by adjusting the pulse width to reduce the battery charge current. This is a very scientific charge management system. Specifically, at the end of the charge, when the remaining capacity of the battery (SOC)> 80%, it is necessary to reduce the charging current to prevent excessive release (oxygen, hydrogen and acid gas) due to overcharging.
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- This situation is best to contact the manufacturers, generally have PDF version of the manual. You can contact the manufacturer to an electronic version of the manual.
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- First of all, if you are using a multifunctional VRV system, triple the (air conditioning, to warm, hot water) together, then connect the solar energy, solar energy is auxiliary equipment, can not be set as the main control equipment. Finally, I would like to ask, your one machine is a computer or I said one machine
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- The controller can also control the electric heating. When the electric heating key is pressed, the controller turns on the power of the electric heater 7 and the electric heater operates until the user specifies the temperature. When the temperature drops below the specified temperature 3-5 degrees, the controller restarts the electric heating and heats the water to the specified temperature. Users can also specify the heating time, at a time, the temperature of the solar water tank can not reach the set temperature, the controller will turn on the electric heater, the water tank to the water set to the temperature so far. The controller also has a protective effect, and when the water level drops to a certain point, the electric heating stops until the water level rises above that point. (Usually 50% of the water level).
- Q:Solar controller 10a, a represents what
- 10A indicates that it can control the maximum current is 10 amps, the use of the load can not be greater than this current.
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Lamp or load class is DC DC12V / 24V / 36V / 48V, etc. If you want to AC load AC220V lamps or other, you need to add a DC-AC inverter in the middle.
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Communication function. ① simple instructions function; ② protocol communication functions, such as RS485 Ethernet, wireless and other forms of background management;
- Q:What is the meaning of the 30A solar controller?
- Control the superscript of the current should be in accordance with the rated current to the target, rather than the maximum current. That is: the other side of the discharge or charge when the rated current is 30A. If you explain the controller is the maximum current, the basic is substandard products.
- Q:Solar controller use
- The biggest use of solar controllers is to protect the battery
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- Generally in accordance with the current to count. Depending on your system voltage, such as 12V or 24V
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range