A solar inverter, or PV inverter, or Solar converter, converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. It is a critical BOS–component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary AC-powered equipment. Solar inverters have special functions adapted for use with photovoltaic arrays, including maximum power point tracking and anti-islanding protection.
·Excellent EMC design
·32 bit MCU with high speed
·High efficient Series PWM charging
·Four battery type options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and USER
·Intelligent lighting and timer control for solar lighting system
·12 bit A/D high-precision sampling to ensure accuracy
·Use MOSFET as electronic switch
·Full control parameters setting and modification, diversified load control mode
·Humanized design of browser interface, undertake every operating conveniently
·Adopt graphics dot-matrix LCD screen and HMI (human-machine interface) with 4 buttons,integrated menu displaying and operation
·PV short circuit protection
·PV reverse polarity protection
·Battery overcharge protection
·Battery over discharge protection
·Battery reverse polarity protection
·Load overload protection
·Load short circuit protection
Nominal system voltage
12V/24V auto work
Rated battery current
Rated load current
Max. battery voltage
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
≤15mA(12V); ≤10mA(24V); ≤9mA(36V); ≤8mA(48V)
RS485 / RJ45 interface
-20°C ~ +70°C
-25°C ~ +55°C
- Q:Solar controller 10a, a represents what
- A (Ampere) is the basic unit of current expressed in the International System of Units, referred to as Ann, Symbol A. 10A refers to the controller can control the output device maximum current of 10A, select the load device when the device current can not exceed this value
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Lamp or load class is DC DC12V / 24V / 36V / 48V, etc. If you want to AC load AC220V lamps or other, you need to add a DC-AC inverter in the middle.
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- Hongyi HY-12 / 24V10A solar controller designed for solar DC power supply system, solar DC street lamp system design, and the use of a dedicated computer chip intelligent controller. Use a one-touch touch switch to complete all operations and settings.
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- Solar controller battery terminal 12V battery, the load side can be directly connected to the 12V DC lamp? ----- This DC lamp, are 12V, can.
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- The controller can also control the electric heating. When the electric heating key is pressed, the controller turns on the power of the electric heater 7 and the electric heater operates until the user specifies the temperature. When the temperature drops below the specified temperature 3-5 degrees, the controller restarts the electric heating and heats the water to the specified temperature. Users can also specify the heating time, at a time, the temperature of the solar water tank can not reach the set temperature, the controller will turn on the electric heater, the water tank to the water set to the temperature so far. The controller also has a protective effect, and when the water level drops to a certain point, the electric heating stops until the water level rises above that point. (Usually 50% of the water level).
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Communication function. ① simple instructions function; ② protocol communication functions, such as RS485 Ethernet, wireless and other forms of background management;
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- First of all, if you are using a multifunctional VRV system, triple the (air conditioning, to warm, hot water) together, then connect the solar energy, solar energy is auxiliary equipment, can not be set as the main control equipment. Finally, I would like to ask, your one machine is a computer or I said one machine
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- Solar controller uses high-speed CPU microprocessor and high-precision A / D analog-to-digital converter, is a computer data acquisition and monitoring and control system. It can collect the working data of the PV station in real time, obtain the working information of the PV station at any time, and accumulate the historical data of the PV station in detail, and provide the accurate and reliable evaluation of the reliability of the PV system design and the reliability of the quality of the inspection system Full basis. In addition, the solar controller also has a serial communication data transmission function, can be a number of photovoltaic systems sub-station for centralized management and remote control.
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- Solar energy itself is the hot water of the stuff, certainly can be heated, but not with electric heating only.
- Q:A solar controller 12v20A battery 12v 20A Will the need for a few watts of solar panels can be normal charge
- Solar controller is called solar charge and discharge controller, is used in solar power system, the control of multi-channel solar cell battery charging and battery to the solar inverter load power supply automatic control equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range