Quick Details of Laborary Chairs-561:
Type: Office Furniture Specific Use: Office Chair General Use: Commercial Furniture Material: mesh ,plastic
Style: Mesh Chair,Mesh Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Specifications of Laborary Chairs-561:
mechanism:can adjust the height andtilt
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: export standard packing
Delivery Detail: 30days after your confirmed
- Q:Is there any hope for this chair?
- I agree. i'm basically hoping that equusearch exhibits her body or casey supplies up the fact about what happen and the position caylee is .. so she will be in a position to finally be placed to relax with appreciate! Shes a loopy ***** casey
- Q:Can you rent wheel chairs in disneyland?
- If they don't have some place to rent wheel chairs 'America's Disabilities Act' won't give them a green light to keep the park open. Special needs have the rights to enjoy the attractions with us as well. The answer: 100% 'yes'.
- Q:Antique Photography Chair?
- It looks antique to me. g111r
- Q:How to fix a broken recliner chair?
- G'day, if it's the kind that have a handle/lever on the side it will have a spring attached from it to the release mechanism, turn the chair upside down, you'll have to remove the cover lining on the base (it's easy to reattach as it'll just be held with staples or tacks), check the springs are still attached, my guess one will be dislodged or broken, if it's just come off reattach but check that it's firmly in place or it'll happen again, if it's broken just find one very similar and replace (don't get one from a recliner/furniture shop as they'll charge heavy! If your chair doesn't have the lever it'll just be a smaller spring on either side, same principal applies, good luck and happy reclining!
- Q:Round Fiberglass Shell for Egg/Ball chairs?
- anybody who can make a chair wizz...(in a circle even!) would certainly be the next reality TV star...
- Q:Computer desk chairs not comfortable?
- This cheap one I got from walmart is terrible. Looks comfortable but it's not. There's one at work that's amazing. Firm but comfortable. The cadillac of chairs. Probably costs thousands of dollars, that's how office furniture is. You can probably get anything reupholstered if you want to pay for that.
- Q:Which are the leading dentist chairs brands in the US?
- The chairs that I am most familiar with are Pelton Crane, KaVo Dental-EZ. I'm not really sure which brands have the largest market share, but I'm sure that if you contact individual companies, they'll know! If you want to purchase a chair, contact your local dental dealer. If you want to work for a company selling chairs, go to the manufacturer's websites.
- Q:What's a great chair for long hours in front of the computer?
- I love my chair. I spend hours in front of the computer, and it doesn't feel like it. This leather chair is well-padded, and is fully adjustable with a high back, headrest and armrests. It was very easy to put together, or if you live near a Staples store they will do it for you at a small additional cost. This is a hot price on this chair--save $100. I found another deal for the more budget-conscious. I haven't sat in this chair so I can't speak for how comfortable it is, but I thought I'd pass along the deal!
- Q:Lead in bungee chair?
- The best way to figure out where and how much lead is in your chair is to contact the company that either makes the chair or sold you the chair. They should be able to provide you further information. The warning specifically states California because California passed a low called Proposition 65 that requires all products sold in the state to identify whether or not they contain any chemicals known to cause cancer and/or birth defects. It is not a national requirement, only a CA requirement. To save money, many companies include the label regardless of where the product is sold in the US. It does NOT specify if the chemicals are at a harmful level or not, only that they are present. A Proposition 65 warning does not necessarily mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. For further information about Proposition 65 and what chemicals CA requires to be identified, I would recommend googling it.
- Q:Help me find this chair?
- Turn chair upside down at look at manufaturer's label. Then look it up online. Just put chair back in position when you are done.
We are specialized in producing all kinds of Chairs, like office chairs, conference chairs etc.We can also make according to customers' drawings or samples. Meanwhile, we have a group of people who master high technology and modern production equipment. We have about 100 employees working in our factory, including 2 QC for the nylon bases, 2 QC for the gas lift components and some for the spot inspection. Our factory covers an area of more than 15000 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 to US$100 Million
||24.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
5.00% South America
15.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range