- Q:who first made the wheel chair?
- It is uncertain as to what can be considered the first wheelchair, or who invented it. The first known dedicated wheelchair (invented in 1595 and called an invalids chair) was made for Phillip II of Spain by an unknown inventor. In 1655, Stephen Farfler, a paraplegic watchmaker, built a self-propelling chair on a three wheel chassis.
- Q:Eames RAR rocking chair?
- Replica okorder.com
- Q:I need to find a similar chair!!!?
- Hi!. okorder.com okorder.com/
- Q:can people in a wheel chair drive?
- Yes if they can use hand controls. If their disability prevents them from using hand controls then no. Also not all wheelchair users are unable to walk, some just need the wheelchairs to go distances (like walking around a mall or larger store). I'm a wheelchair user (not wheelchair bound) and I will be able to drive with the use of hand controls. Since I can't move my feet at all and wear leg braces it would be too difficult to press the pedals on the floor.
- Q:I am reupholstering 2 dining chairs and 3 bar stools?
- NavyBrat - I recently re-covered 6 kitchen chairs and 6 dining rom chairs. They are in separate rooms but visible to each other. I chose 2 different patterns with the same color profile. Different textures - the kitchen chairs have a much heavier texture tan the dining room chairs. I did a lot of shopping and found my fabric at a local remnant upholstery shop. I purchased 5 yards of fabric for $35. The original price on the fabric for the kitchen chairs was $30 per yard and the original price for the dining room fabric was $35 per yard. I do believe I got a great deal. 12 chair cushions for $35. Same color profile - different pattern, different texture. Good luck
- Q:Question on High chairs!?
- Once we got one of those blue portable plastic chairs - they come with a tray, you just put them on a regular chair, for our older son, we got another for our younger. They were totally easier than high chairs. Both to strap in, and to clean. And 5 bucks at rummage sale.
- Q:What to do with giant foam bag chair?
- Microfiber The Cozy Sack foam chair is the most comfortable place to sit anywhere. They are filled with the softest virgin urethane foam available. The urethane foam will spring back to normal size after every use and not go flat like the traditional bean bag chairs. Machine washable micro suede cover. Includes inner liner with child safety zipper. Filled with our own specially designed foam. Requires a 6' X 4' floor space
- Q:orgo help needed!!! for chair conformation how do you which one is more stable?
- The tert-butyl team is great and could as a result want an equatorial place. Draw a chair with an equatorial tert-butyl team. Now place a 4-methyl team it is cis to the t-butyl team. you will locate that it would be axial to be cis with the t-butyl team. The axial methyl does have a million,3-flagpole interactions, yet those are decrease than if the t-butyl team became axial.
- Q:what fabric is best to cover chairs with if you have a house cat?
- I think that leather would be best if the cat does not have claws. Otherwise, go with a microfiber and use a static bush to pick up the hairs
- Q:Fear of rocking chairs???
- I dont know what the fear is called, however whenever you think of a rocking chair imagine that there is a wall 1 foot away from the chair and so you cannot fall onto your head.
Moon,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high quality metal furniture, is a direct supplier for DOREL & POWELL, one of the Top 500 furniture company in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
20.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range