Quick Details of Melamine Office Table PG-10Q
Specific Use: Office Desks
General Use: Commercial Furniture
Type: Office Furniture,Executive
Material: Wooden, MDF printing
Wood Style: Panel
Panel Type: Melamine
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Model Number: PG-10Q
packing: export packing
Item No.: PG-10Q
Packaging & Delivery of Melamine Office Table PG-10Q
Inner Packing: in foaming paper Out packing; in carton Carton Carton package.
0.39CBM/set. 198kgs/set 69sets/20GP; 171 sets/40HQ. Package way : CKD(complete knock down)Cartons package.
Delivery Detail: 10-15days after deposit.
Specifications of Melamine Office Table PG-10Q
1.Melamine standing desk
3.2.2M Executive Desk with two layers' top which bottom is 34mm MDF in grey,wearable surface is 16mm melamine board in cherry.
This will prevent the table top from bending and sinking down in the future.
4.Matched with one 3-drawers chest, a side table and a wooden keyboard.
5.Red cherry matches with shining grey which is modern matches classical.
6.The color of the board and the table you can change according to your request.
7.Any size of the table can be done according to your request.
8.We accept any OEM order based on the customer's drawing or requests.
Details of Melamine Office Table PG-10Q
|·10 years quality guarantee|
|·Crafted from AA-grade select Board|
|·All top surfaces are constructed of durable, wear-resistant, high pressure laminate|
|.All drawers are suspended on ball bearing slides|
|·can be with different color to unit the whole effect|
|·can be with different size to meet the using demand|
|·Available in many stain and painting finish and sizes|
|2. Shape:||·Straight, ”L”, etc.|
|3. Material:||. All table top made of melamine laminated MDF, Veneer surfaces are protected with melamine board|
|·Can be with different color, refering to the color sample|
|5. Finishing: ||·Smooth surface finish|
|Evironment-friendly PE painting|
|·Detailed finishing process ensuring the uncompromised quality and consistent beauty|
|6. Accessory Option:||·Removable PU writing pad, side table , side cabinet,3-drawer,etc. |
|7. Hardwares:||·Provided by well-known domestic and foreign suppliers|
|8 Using Area||.Work area, office area, etc.|
|9. Other: ||·thousands of models for choice, fully meet different clients' demand|
|·different styles with different price, can control cost in the best way|
|·Do custom-made, OEM, ODM |
Terms and Shipping of Melamine Office Table PG-10Q
|.FOB, CIF, EXW, etc .|
|2.Payment Terms:||.T/T. 30% in advance, Deposit against B/L|
|4.MOQ:||.5 Piece/Pieces Better price for moreTrial Order|
|5.Packing:||. knocked-down packing(CKD), use standard export carton with foam inner to protect goods|
|5.Delivery Time:||.around 20 days|
|6.Supply Ability:||.1000 Piece/Pieces per Month accept mixed order |
- Q:When does a stool become a chair?
- A type of chair without back and arm rests, a bar stool, or a footstool. A chair is a raised surface used to sit on, commonly for use by one person. Chairs often have the seat raised above floor level, supported by four legs. A chair without a back or arm rests is a stool, or when raised up, a bar stool. A chair with arms is an armchair and with folding action and inclining footrest, a recliner. A permanently fixed chair in a train or theater is a seat or airline seat; when riding, it is a saddle and bicycle saddle, and for an automobile, a car seat or infant car seat. With wheels it is a wheelchair and when hung from above, a swing. BTW... this is NOT an ETIQUETTE question. Have a polite day.
- Q:medival times - chair of torture....?
- Origins: Used during the middle ages, it was used until the late 1800's in Europe. Appearance: There are many variants of the chair, though they all have one thing in common: spikes cover the back, arm-rests, seat, legs-rests, and foot-rests. The number of spikes in one of these chairs ranges from 500 to 1,500. Use: To avoid movement, the victim's wrists were tied to the chair or, in one version, two bars pushed the arms against arm-rests for the spikes to penetrate the flesh even further. In some versions, there were holes under the chair's bottom where the torturer placed coal to cause severe burns while the victim still remained conscious. This instrument's strength lies primarily in the psychological fear caused on the victims. It was a common practice to extract a confession by forcing the victim to watch someone else be tortured with this instrument. The time of death greatly varied ranging from a few hours to a day or more. No spikes penetrated any vital organ and the wounds was closed by the spike itself which delayed blood loss greatly. Whether it was one of the most horrific is debatable, but there are records of people committing suicide before being subjected to this type of torture.
- Q:How do I make a chair cover?
- Upholstered seats should screw off the frame of the chair. Lay the cushion top down on your fabric and cut it about 6 out. Pull up the corners first and staple in place with a staple gun. Pull up the centers of all 4 sides and staple, pulling snug. Now pull up the rest of the fabric and get it all stretched and stapled. Trim off any extra and screw it back on the chair frame. No sewing at all.
- Q:pattern for sewing rocking chair cover?
- Every chair is different so there isn't a pattern. Typically you have to make your own based of fitting the fabric to the chair, add stuffing and then tack it in place.
- Q:Really creative chair ideas?
- I think taking a directors chair, ( they sell them in a lot of places ), and painting a scene on the canvas, of something interesting from a movie... or for example, a quote from a popular movie (one liners). We gotta get a bigger boatJAWS, There's no place like home THE WIZARD OF OZ, etc. Charactures from a Disney movie... Maybe a piano stool and write lyrics to one of your favorite songs.
- Q:Where can i find a polka dot or zebra chair?
- Zebra okorder.com/
- Q:i want to find a chair just like this but...?
- Wal-Mart oh homesense by winners. Eother one always has a nice variety, and try to go to the online part og winners, they would surely have somthing ! :D
- Q:Toy bar for bouncy chair?
- sorry.. no idea
- Q:Best way to clean a microfiber chair.?
- I had a Microfiber chair. I also have a black lab. When she was a puppy, she would vomit, pee, and do almost every imaginable nasty thing to that chair that you can imagine. Here is how i cleaned it when needed... 1. I have a bissell carpet cleaner with hose attachments. I filled the resevoir with HOT water. I filled the cleaner tank with... lysol cleaner with fabreeze. I first sprayed the chair with the cleaner out of a spray bottle so that the cleaner could work its magic for 15 minutes before i turned on the bissell. After presoaking with the cleaner, i turned on the bissell and sprayed it with hot water. i waited for a few minutes, 5 at most, and then began to spray and suction repeatedly all over the chair. This worked awesome and did not discolor or bleach the fabric. It also left the fabric smelling very very nice, since it had febreeze in it. After i cleaned it, i sprayed the chair with 3M SCOTCH GUARD in order to prevent later stains. Now my puppy is fully grown and doesn't do nasty things to the furniture. Good Luck. -Luis Pernia
- Q:who invented beach chairs?
- Panama Jack!--silly, everyone knows that!
Moon,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high quality metal furniture, is a direct supplier for DOREL & POWELL, one of the Top 500 furniture company in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
20.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range