Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 18X23X17
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Question about bearings?
- law okorder.com/ the solution I gave is correct assuming C is north of A-B because bearings are taken CCW from N. the solution you are reporting is correct if C is south of A-B — a bit of information not provided. ♣♦
- Q:01 Olds Alero bearings?
- I put in four sets under 100k and found that the aftermarket bearings, while cheaper, don't last.
- Q:what brand of abec9 bearings should i get for my longboard.?
- ABEC rating doesn't mean anything to skateboards. Take your board and drop it from chest height to the ground, now your bearings are rated far less than ABEC1. Just make sure they're clean and lubed and there'll be no difference in speed between $2 no-name bearings and $50 ceramics. Grab some VXB bearings. They're cheap and good. Instead of paying $45 for ABEC 9s, spend $45 and get 100 bearings (12 sets + 4 extra bearings), or spend $25 and get some with built-in spacers (makes sliding a lot smoother, unless you're using precision spacers in your normal bearings). As for wheels (which have a much larger effect on speed than bearings btw), 80a Retro ZigZags are some of the best all-around wheels. Very fast, grippy and smooth rolling. Other wheels to check out are 69mm/70mm 80a/82a Sector 9 Race Formulas, 80a or 83a Orangatang 4Prez, and Earthwing Road Rages or Smokers.
- Q:Cherokee Oil Pressure -- Stumped (Oil Pump, Bearings, etc)?
- bad cam bearings/bad cam?.. wrong oil pump? what oil... 0w 30 or 5w 30 synthetic causes low pressure.
- Q:cleaning my skateboard bearings?
- i exploit lube that I were given with my bearings, so i visit no longer help you with hand-crafted stuff, yet I do no propose making use of WD-40! this can really help it quickly even though it thoroughly messes up your bearings after a lengthy time period!
- Q:Is $750 for replacing the front two wheel bearings and a pigtail on a 99 Olds Alero (w/o labor costs) good?
- There is actually several things that could cause a vibration. If the vibration was there prior to the new tires and brakes it is possible that it may be the CV shaft. If an alignment was done when you purchased tires, they should have checked your suspension, ie. ball joints, tie rods(inner and outer) shocks and/or struts. If the vibration came after the tires were put on suspect balace is off... If the vehicle has aluminum rims it is reccomended that you re-torqe the lugnuts after 50 miles...
- Q:Do I have to buy hub assembly or justt wheel bearings?
- The 96' has regular taper bearings but it matters when getting the bearing you have to specify if your Ranger has the Dana35 or the Dana28 axle. NOTE: The 00' Ranger does have the Hub assembly style bearings.
- Q:is there something wrong with the bones swiss black bearings i bought?
- i dunno anything about skateboards but the first ones pretty! ....xx
- Q:CR80 Swingarm Bearings?
- take the bike to the honda shop and let them fix it. you do not have knowledge or the tools to fix it. also do not ride the bike until you get it fixed.
- Q:which is better ABEC-9 bearings or bones swiss bearings?
- Well They Are Ok For Sk8ing But Not Really You Should Get Bone Red Bearing There Really Good And For Cheap 10-20$
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range