Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 18X23X17
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:skate board bearings?
- abec 7 you ride alot faster and smoother abec 3 is almost the same as abec 5 there kind of slower and there not as smooth.
- Q:How do I get the crank bearings out of my Blaster?
- Yamaha Blaster Crankshaft
- Q:Do needle grease injectors properly lubricate ball joints, tie rod ends, bearings?
- If the joint/part has a zerk fitting, then it needs to be greased.. If no fitting then no need to worry about greasing them. If it has a fitting though, I would pass up the needle injector. Get a real grease gun with a flexable hose on it.. Shouldn't be but about $15 for the gun, and $5 or less for a tube of good moly grease.
- Q:Help with my bones reds skateboard bearings?
- Thats strange. I've had the same Bones bearings for years and they spin just as good as they ever did since the day i bought them. If it;s not to late I would say go back and exchange them or do like your friends said and try to break them in. But I can't imagine ever having to break in a good set of bearings...good luck
- Q:Where can I buy ceramic bearings?
- Don't know how much help this would be to you as I have a crf250r and have ceramic bearings in it but being in Australia mine came from a company called Black Mamba Racing. They are worth the cost and it is a mod that most will not admit to but all the pros run them in their bikes. Finding them for a ktm 50 could be an issue though as most would not think to put them in therefore there may not be much of a market for it. So perhaps look for a company like Black Mamba that produce racing components in your country.
- Q:How much would it cost to replace bearings on bicycle?
- Bicycle Bearing Replacement
- Q:What's the proper procedure for installling wheel bearings on 2001 Toyota Corolla?
- Over tightening the hub nut and not packing the bearings properly could both cause bearing failure. Mechanics don't usually torque the hub nuts, they judge the proper torque by how freely the rotor turns. Your big worry now is if you have damaged the spindle by overheating it, if this is the case it will have to be replaced as you wouldn't want it to break when you are on the highway.
- Q:is this maintenance spray good for skateboard bearings?
- it may be good for internal bearings it sounds like it's exatally like wd-40 which isn't a good spray for bearings only because it leaves a residue behind that'll collect more dust and dirt and do more harm. You're best to get the silicone sprays like that bearing factory one, I know it costs more but it's a lot better and a can that big would last almost a liftime because it doesn't take much to lube a skateboard bearing, or even 8 of them.
- Q:what are some good abec 9 bearings and also how can you make some slow bearings faster?
- bearings are very good. Like the Bones and Twin Cam, they are not ABEC rated because they can be made better by not following the standards for something else. It depends on why the slow bearings are slow. If they are cruded up inside (usually will sound or feel crunchy as you turn them) you need to clean them. If they got that way by running through water, there may be rust that will never clean out completely. It is possible that you got some that have a lot of grease in them. That can make a bearing really slow. The answer again is to clean it and lube it properly. Oil runs faster in bearings but you will need to reoil them more frequently (easier to do if you leave one shield off). Grease is slower but lasts a lot longer.
- Q:Bearings are a problem.?
- bones okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range