Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 15x22x16
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Grinding and clicking noise - Wheel Bearings?
- replace both wheel bearings, you figure, the car is resting on them, if they're grinding as you say they are you should feel a slight vibration in your gas pedal. for the clicking take it to a few shops see if anyone knows. after that i really don't know what to tell you.
- Q:What are the best Longboard wheels, bearings, trucks, and decks on the market?
- Longboard Wheels And Bearings
- Q:Why are my new independent skateboard bearings so slow??
- Indy bearings take a long time to break in. They use a thicker gel lube. You might want to clean them and lube with a light skate bearing lube. ABEC ratings have absolutely nothing to do with speed. It is a measure of tolerance and it only applies to applications where the rotational speed is over 10K RPM.
- Q:How do I work out this bearings problem?
- This problem needs some thought since when you use directions North and bearing 0 degrees is at the top of the page But, in math, if you use degrees, 0 is usually to the right. To translate, so your calculator will give the correct answer, subtract the bearings from 90 degrees. So 90 degrees minus 53 degrees equals 37 degrees. The distance to the east is equal to cosine of 37 degrees times 15km = 12 km Sine of 37 degrees times 15km equals 9km So the first leg he ended up 12 km east and 9 km north of original position. Then to translate the 112 degrees, subtract it from 90 to get -22 degrees Cosine of -22 times 7km equals 6.5 km and Sin -22 times 7km equals -2.6km. The second leg took him 6.5km farther east and 2.6km south since the 2.6 was negative, it is in the direction south. Next, add the two together Cos + Cos for the travel east and you get 12 + 6.5 so he ended up 18.5km east of the starting point Add the Sines for the north/south directions. 9 -2.6=6.4 km north of starting position.
- Q:Confused on compass bearings?
- I am confused too. You will get a good answer if you ask this in a different section e.g Homework or Mathematics.
- Q:Are bone swiss cermamics bearings completely waterproof?
- no bearings are water proof if water goes into your bearings then they will probably get ruined
- Q:Which stateboard bearings are the best?
- get okorder.com/ (click the link and scroll down to the bottom where it says Reviews and click one) good luck man, hope you find what your looking for.
- Q:Maths Plse help ~ Bearings, length & triangular running course?
- Q:How often do you clean your skateboard bearings, and with what?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Does anyone know if the wheel bearings are bad in you car, can this damage your tires over time?
- It does not seem as though no one can know for sure that the bearings are out. They are easy to pack and replace. If the bearings are no good a lot of things could happen. You could ruin tires you cou ruin the race or the spindle. The bearings are not that expensive and you can buy the grease that would last for ever.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range