Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
Width:914, 1000, 1200, 1219, 1220, 1250
Packing:Sea Worthy Packing
Standard:0.2mm to 1.2mm
Production Capacity:10000 Tons Per Month
Fit for world's standard (ASTM, JIS, EN)
Yeild strength: 235mpa to 550mpa
Width: From 600mm to 1250mm
Thickness: From 0.2mm to 1.2mm
Coating: AZ50, AZ100, AZ150
Other requirements fit for customer's demands
What knid of color we can offer
RAL not only RAL, we can provide the color according to customer' s sample
What is the paint?
What is the original material for color-coated coil? Galvanized steel coil/cold rolled coill?
PPGI(raw material GI), GI(raw material CRC) CRC( raw material HRC)
Regular/mini/zero spangle, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
Coil Inner Diameter
Strength of material?
G550= 550 mpa, normally around 280 mpa
what is the range of width we can do
750mm, 762mm, 914mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1219mm, 1220mm, 1250mm
Thickness of the zinc coating
Z40 to Z275
which color is most popular?
Blue in China, brown, red, green in oversea market
The weight of each coils?
Normally 5Tons. We can customized 3-6Tons
What is the leadtime?
Normally for coils we can delivery it within 25-30 days. Depends on the quantity
How many years of the paint would be lasting?
Different zinc, paint coating would lead to different result, and the environment has great impact on the life time of painting.
With excellent cold bending molded manufacturablity, good decoration effect, strong anti-corrosion ability, galvanized steel coils and sheets are also pollution-free and easily recycled. Accordingly, they can be used as final products and basic plates of color coated steel coils and widely applied in construction, home appliances, decoration, ect.
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Q:What is the highest quality carbon steel or cold steel a katana can be?
- Types of steel are one issue. But the quality of steel no matter what type is even more important. The only way to be sure that you are getting a good blade is to buy from someone that already has a reputation for producing great blades. Stop the questions about who thinks what type of steel is best and investigate the steel blades offered by companies like Bugei Trading company. they have good blades. Opinions vary, but Bugei has proven that they make good swords. That is all that is needed to be known. Any questions you have are best directed to them, not here.
- Q:Steel phases question!?
- hey from what i learned in uni last sem, steel is originally ferrite form at first at room conditions. it will undergo poly morphic transformation to become FCC structure austenite form at 912 degree celcius. under conditions, it can become pearlite (which is a combination of ferrite and cementite) or bainitie( a finer form of pearlite). queching conditions to room temperature will form martensite which is the strongest but brittle steel form. tempered cementite is formed when we quench it and then raise temperatures before sir cooling. hope it helps, pls vote me best answer is i deserve it. thanks
- Q:Consider an experiment in which an aluminum soft drink can and a steel soup can are left outside for a few da?
- I'd expect appearance of reddish dots or stains of rust on steel, while aluminium should stay virtually unchanged. Explanation: Both materials oxidize in natural environment because of atmospheric moist, but in very different ways. As for steel, oxidation begins as reddish dots of rust which grow and become stains. Oxidation then progresses in depth causing decay of material, compromising its strength and structural integrity.
- Q:Will carbon steel knives stick to a magnetic knife strip?
- Carbon steel knives will stick to a magnet. Stainless steel may not.
- Q:Foam Steel Characteristics and use?
- Foam steel [often steel foam] is used in applications that require light weight but high rigidity and strength. Watertight doors on modern ships are often made of foam steel. Pressure doors on aircraft are possible uses. As we keep striving for lighter weights in cars, foam steel might have some useful applications in bodies. There is a technical paper online that is in .pdf format that has a good discussion of the process and characteristics of foam steel.
- Q:Steel toe cap fur lined boots?
- Steel toe boots around horses is a big no-no! horses are heavy enough to bend the steel and that could possibly cut into her foot. Even if it doesn't cut into her foot, the boot is ruined after the first time a horse does step on it. On the other hand, Mountain Horse and Ariat both make great winter riding boots.
- Q:What is Steel's weakness in Pokemon games?
- Steel has three weaknesses. They are Fire, Fighting, and Ground. Ice, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Steel and Normal aren't effect on Steel pokemon, so I would advise not to use those types. And Poison causes NO damage whatsoever on Steel pokemon. Water and Electric type moves cause normal damage. Happy Pokemoning! :)
- Q:Steel Building Structures?
- Yes okorder.com/
- Q:steel and heat treating?
- Go to junkyard get old leaf spring, cut out knife, start sharpening. Why waste time heat treating steel when the spring steel as already be done.
- Q:Why can hot rolled coils be placed outside?
- Because hot-rolled steel coils are generally used as raw material for semi-finished products, they have to be further used for pickling and cold rolling to make more use. The rust and dust can be removed after pickling
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range