Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
Width:914, 1000, 1200, 1219, 1220, 1250
Packing:Sea Worthy Packing
Standard:0.2mm to 1.2mm
Production Capacity:10000 Tons Per Month
Fit for world's standard (ASTM, JIS, EN)
Yeild strength: 235mpa to 550mpa
Width: From 600mm to 1250mm
Thickness: From 0.2mm to 1.2mm
Coating: AZ50, AZ100, AZ150
Other requirements fit for customer's demands
What knid of color we can offer
RAL not only RAL, we can provide the color according to customer' s sample
What is the paint?
What is the original material for color-coated coil? Galvanized steel coil/cold rolled coill?
PPGI(raw material GI), GI(raw material CRC) CRC( raw material HRC)
Regular/mini/zero spangle, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
Coil Inner Diameter
Strength of material?
G550= 550 mpa, normally around 280 mpa
what is the range of width we can do
750mm, 762mm, 914mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1219mm, 1220mm, 1250mm
Thickness of the zinc coating
Z40 to Z275
which color is most popular?
Blue in China, brown, red, green in oversea market
The weight of each coils?
Normally 5Tons. We can customized 3-6Tons
What is the leadtime?
Normally for coils we can delivery it within 25-30 days. Depends on the quantity
How many years of the paint would be lasting?
Different zinc, paint coating would lead to different result, and the environment has great impact on the life time of painting.
With excellent cold bending molded manufacturablity, good decoration effect, strong anti-corrosion ability, galvanized steel coils and sheets are also pollution-free and easily recycled. Accordingly, they can be used as final products and basic plates of color coated steel coils and widely applied in construction, home appliances, decoration, ect.
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Q:How did the planes break the steel?
- 1 nothing is unbreakable! 2 it is a question of velocity not that the plane was going very fast but! the difference between an explosion and a detonation is if the flame front is faster or slower than 1000 meter per second If you burn Hydrogen it burns fast, more than 1000 meter per second at that speed a plastic pen like those you use every day will puncture through a steel 2X4 used in modern building walls it is not thick steel but it is still steel! and the plastic piece is hardly deformed Those talking about aviation fuel... this is long, very long after the fact Guru
- Q:Painting Stainless Steel......?
- I've also learned something today! Good luck and have fun!
- Q:Can a bear bend steel?
- depends how thick the steel is. Looking at it, I would say yes. Not the frame pieces, but just the walls of the pool.
- Q:Do steel cartridge cases take less pressure than brass cases?
- The ammo loaded in steel casing has a tendency to be loaded at lower pressures, for some reason. Most if not all of the steel case is of foreign manufacture. No reason steel can't be loaded to same pressures to that of brass, would probably seal better. Most of the calibers you describe in steel cases go in weapons with loose tolerances, like the AK. Lot of times, the steel won't seal in the chamber, creating blow by, putting crud in the chamber. This condition makes it hard to feed, chamber, and extract in a tight dimension chamber that is present in NATO weapons. AK's, due to more generous tolerances, won't be sensitive to this.. Weapons from NATO are of more tightly toleranced chambers like the AR, HK, Barret, etc. where brass is more reliable in sealing, and minimizes the blow by and keeps things clean, or at least more clean than a steel case that may not seal.
- Q:What minerals are stronger then steel?
- Sandpaper , quartz will wear a hole in alloy steel. Just rub it. The steel that is.
- Q:Where can I get steel toe shoes in Surrey uk?
- by on the internet or ppe clothing shops
- Q:steel or aluminum horse trailer?
- We have an aluminum trailer over a steel frame. We used to have a steel trailer. There are two differences I see are the weight and how quickly they deteriorate. I personally prefer the aluminum over the steel, the upkeep is easier and they don't weigh as much which equates to fuel savings. Also if you have a lighter truck an aluminum trailer makes the wear and tear a little easier. You can also look at the size of the truck you are going to tow the trailer with, and the size of the horses inside. All together you definately don't want to exceed the weight limits of the truck. Hope this helps...
- Q:what is cast steel? what is the contain? it is diffrent from cast iron?
- Casting is a process of forming a part just like forging or rolling are also processes of forming steel. Cast steel can be any grade of steel poured into a sand mold to form a part like a water pump housing in your car. To be classified as steel, the mixture usually contains less than 2% carbon. Cast iron is a mixture that generally contains more than 2% carbon. It also can be poured into a sand mold. There are many grades of iron. Many metals can be cast into shapes like the air intake plenum on your car is probably cast aluminum. Bronze statues are made by pouring molten bronze into a mold. The process used to create a part has an effect of that part's mechanical properties. A casting is weaker than a forging but certain parts cannot be formed by forging. The large diameter rolls used in steel mills to roll steel into thinner plates or sheets is a hot rolled steel that has probably been forged into shape then machined into the final diameter. Some rolls are fabricated from hot rolled steel plates into shape. This allows the ability to add internal cooling paths to keep the roll from overheating.
- Q:Where can I find an atomic structure of carbon steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Where can I find an atomic structure of carbon steel? What website can I use to find a good picture that shows the atomic structure of a carbon steel?
- Q:Is the Steel Domain Wrestling School still running in Chicago?
- Steel okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range