Detailed Product Description
electric brake with easy operation:
1. High quality brake
2. Reasonable price
3. High perforamnce
4.Easy to install
YS-B-102 electric brake for industrial
Electromagnetic clutch and brake are equipment for connecting, disconnecting, braking and holding of machinery by electromagnetic power generated by coil energization.
The electromagnetic clutch consists of the following three parts; the stator with built-in coil, rotor with lining material, and armature assembly. The armature assembly is essentially formed of the armature hub and the constant-force plate spring. Only the armature is pulled and attached to the rotor by energization of a coil, and the torque is transferred from the driving side to the driven side through the plate spring. Each part is mutually combined in the correct physical relationship, and forms a magnetic circuit.
- Q:Type of brake
- ntegrated belt brake and double shoe brake, brake, brake with a simple, single disc brake and disc brake, fixed clamp brake, floating brake etc..
- Q:Shanghai automobile brake system Co., Ltd.
- The company is the earliest domestic introduction of advanced technology, the production of anti lock braking system, brake caliper, master pump, booster and after pump products enterprises
- Q:Principle of industrial brake
- In order to reduce the brake torque and brake structure size, usually installed in the high-speed shaft equipment, but for large equipment of high safety requirements (such as mine hoist, elevator etc.) should be installed near the equipment part of the work on the low-speed shaft.
- Q:Is Han Dong Industrial brake manufacturer a manufacturer?
- online provide pneumatic clutch, pneumatic brake, safety clip selection technology solutions and data download,
- Q:Development trend of drum brake
- GB7258-2012 (September 1, 2012 onwards) made clear: the front wheel front wheels and other bus drivers special school bus and dangerous goods transport vehicles more than 9m should be equipped with disc brakes
- Q:Ask for the two paper: the history of the development of the automobile brake system; the history of the development of the automobile safety system; the knowledgeable people to help; thank you!
- Since the birth of the car, the vehicle braking system plays a vital role in the safety of the vehicle. In recent years, with the progress of vehicle technology and the improvement of vehicle speed, this importance is becoming more and more obvious. Many automotive engineers have devoted a lot of effort to improving the performance of automotive brakes
- Q:Can the anti lock braking system reduce the braking distance?
- Therefore, ABS anti death suppression system can avoid when in emergency brake control and wheel sideslip direction, so that the wheels when the brakes are not locked, do not let the tire friction with the ground at one point, thereby increasing the friction, the brake efficiency reaches above 90%, while reducing the consumption of brake, brake drum, wheel the disc and tire service life two times
- Q:What is the difference between the brake motor and the servo motor?
- Answer: servo motors, also known as executive motors, in the automatic control system, as the implementation of components, the received electrical signals into the motor shaft angle displacement or angular speed output.
- Q:Where is the Jiaozuo industrial brake Company Limited?
- get off at the seven hundred stop, which is the south of the brake.
- Q:Which is the pneumatic brake?
- The products are widely used in machine tools, tobacco, food, packaging, printing, coating, cable, glass, woodworking, chemical, oil, rubber, ships, machinery and other fields of the general generation the transmission. O
With good quality, competitive prices and excellent services, our products sell well all over the world and enjoy a good reputation among customers.
We have professional technicians for design,installation and professioanl after-sale service Dept.We provide professional technology,integrate service and reasonable prices as the philosophy of pur company.In addition to producing standard specification products,we also customizes products to satisfy specific customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range