Detailed Product Description
electric brake with easy operation:
1. High quality brake
2. Reasonable price
3. High perforamnce
4.Easy to install
YS-B-102 electric brake for industrial
Electromagnetic clutch and brake are equipment for connecting, disconnecting, braking and holding of machinery by electromagnetic power generated by coil energization.
The electromagnetic clutch consists of the following three parts; the stator with built-in coil, rotor with lining material, and armature assembly. The armature assembly is essentially formed of the armature hub and the constant-force plate spring. Only the armature is pulled and attached to the rotor by energization of a coil, and the torque is transferred from the driving side to the driven side through the plate spring. Each part is mutually combined in the correct physical relationship, and forms a magnetic circuit.
- Q:What is the function of the braking resistor in the frequency converter?
- When the motor is braked, the energy generated by inertia needs to be consumed
- Q:How is the development of automobile brake at home and abroad?
- the domestic is not no problem but the country
- Q:Working principle of electromagnetic brake motor
- When the brake motor is connected to the power supply, the brake also works. Because of the electromagnetic attraction, the electromagnet attracts the armature and compresses the spring. The brake disc is disengaged from the armature end cap and the motor starts running
- Q:What is the method of selecting and calculating the magnetic powder brake?
- The actual slip power is calculated as follows:
- Q:Which is better for industrial brake manufacturers or brands?
- General solid material invasion ways are: hydraulic oil is not clean; refueling tools dirty; refueling and maintenance, maintenance careless; hydraulic components, scaling, etc.
- Q:Is the car brake good disc or drum?
- And because of poor heat dissipation, a large amount of heat will be collected during braking. The brake block and drum are prone to complicated deformation under the influence of high temperature. The brake depression and chattering phenomenon are easy to occur, which results in the decrease of braking efficiency.
- Q:Description of magnetic particle brake
- The output torque and excitation current powder showed a good linear relationship with the speed or slip, and has fast response speed, simple structure (1) control torque control torque and high precision is very wide, and the control precision is high, transmission torque and exciting current into the correct proportion, can achieve high control precision.
- Q:What is industrial brake?
- For more information on industrial brake industry, please refer to "China industry brake industry market research and development forecast report for 2015-2020 years" issued by China report hall.
- Q:How to realize the energy consumption braking of the excitation DC motor
- . With the kinetic energy consumption, the speed decline, braking torque is also becoming smaller and smaller, so this brake method is still relatively high in speed, braking role is relatively large, with the decline in speed, braking effect also decreases
- Q:What is the industrial application background of motor reversible braking with braking resistor?
- When the motor capacity is small, you can not string the braking resistor to simplify the circuit.
With good quality, competitive prices and excellent services, our products sell well all over the world and enjoy a good reputation among customers.
We have professional technicians for design,installation and professioanl after-sale service Dept.We provide professional technology,integrate service and reasonable prices as the philosophy of pur company.In addition to producing standard specification products,we also customizes products to satisfy specific customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range