Detailed Product Description
electric brake with easy operation:
1. High quality brake
2. Reasonable price
3. High perforamnce
4.Easy to install
YS-B-102 electric brake for industrial
Electromagnetic clutch and brake are equipment for connecting, disconnecting, braking and holding of machinery by electromagnetic power generated by coil energization.
The electromagnetic clutch consists of the following three parts; the stator with built-in coil, rotor with lining material, and armature assembly. The armature assembly is essentially formed of the armature hub and the constant-force plate spring. Only the armature is pulled and attached to the rotor by energization of a coil, and the torque is transferred from the driving side to the driven side through the plate spring. Each part is mutually combined in the correct physical relationship, and forms a magnetic circuit.
- Q:What are the categories of industrial brake clutch?
- wo series of products are using DC voltage (DC) 24V, for the work of the implementation of components.
- Q:BTC what is the working principle of industrial brakes?
- the teeth are connected together. When the pressure is released,
- Q:What is the function of ABS?
- The wheel lock when the steering system cannot control the vehicle when the vehicle rear wheel lockup will enter the spin case.
- Q:What are the main parts of MITSUBISHI magnetic powder brake?
- In fact, no matter what brand of industrial uses a magnetic brake, it is about the same, is widely used in papermaking, printing
- Q:A brief history of Shanghai Automotive Brake Systems Ltd
- The company's anti lock braking system (ABS) has been included in the "fifteen" during the national key projects, but also the current only with systematic development of supporting professional enterprises.
- Q:How to realize the energy consumption braking of the excitation DC motor
- . With the kinetic energy consumption, the speed decline, braking torque is also becoming smaller and smaller, so this brake method is still relatively high in speed, braking role is relatively large, with the decline in speed, braking effect also decreases
- Q:Is the brake power the same as when reversing the brake shoe?
- Drum brake is an early designed brake system, and its brake drum design has been used in the carriage since 1920
- Q:Which is better, disc brake or VS drum brake?
- The principle of drum brake is that in the brake drum, the hydraulic pressure is applied to the piston of the brake wheel cylinder, and the piston rolls out the curved brake shoe
- Q:Which is the pneumatic brake?
- Shanghai Han Dong specializing in South Korea Horvath HAwers drum type pneumatic brake products and sales agents, can completely replace the Eaton pneumatic brakes.
- Q:What are the requirements for the construction and performance of brakes?
- Special environment, according to specific customer requirements.
With good quality, competitive prices and excellent services, our products sell well all over the world and enjoy a good reputation among customers.
We have professional technicians for design,installation and professioanl after-sale service Dept.We provide professional technology,integrate service and reasonable prices as the philosophy of pur company.In addition to producing standard specification products,we also customizes products to satisfy specific customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range