Detailed Product Description
1.Easy to operate
3.Great qualityt with low price
Magnetic Powder Clutch / Brake for machinery
Introduction:Magnetic powder clutch and brake from the input shaft and output shaft merger.In the space between the two units, filled with tiny magnetic particle. The picture A shows the high magnetization of the magnetic particles. Torque was not conducted from transmission shaft to driven shaft When the magnetic coil is not energized.However,if the coil flux, the magnetic force on the role attract magnetic powder arising hardening phenomenon, then the continuous Sliding transmit the torque.
- Q:What is the reason that the braking power of the automobile is insufficient and the braking efficiency is weakened?
- fault phenomenon: pedal height normal, not soft, not sink, but the brake effect is not good. Reason: friction film and brake drum gap is too large or greasy.
- Q:How to realize the quick stop of motor in industry
- The brake electromagnet consists of three parts: an iron core, an armature and a coil. Including the brake drum, brake shoe, shoe brake lever and spring, brake drum and motor mounted on the same shaft.
- Q:What are the main parts of MITSUBISHI magnetic powder brake?
- tension control of the mechanical equipment, I also used before MITSUBISHI, very expensive, and later after a friend introduced a Taiwan secret card, currently used to feel good, the price is affordable
- Q:What is industrial brake?
- . Some brakes also have automatic adjustment devices for brake clearance. In order to reduce the brake torque and brake structure size, usually installed in the high-speed shaft equipment, but for large equipment of high safety requirements (such as mine hoist, elevator etc.) should be installed near the equipment part of the work on the low-speed shaft.
- Q:Form and development trend of modern automobile brake
- With the development of science and technology and the development of automobile industry, especially the development of military vehicles and military technology, new breakthroughs have been made in vehicle braking, and hydraulic braking is another important innovation after mechanical braking
- Q:ABS the basic structure, working principle, advantages and disadvantages of ABS
- tention has been paid to the safety of automobiles. The anti lock braking system of automobile is another important progress to improve the safety of automobile braking. ABS antilock braking system is controlled by a microcomputer. When the vehicle is braked, it can keep the wheel running, thus helping the driver to control the vehicle to a safe stop
- Q:Can the anti lock braking system reduce the braking distance?
- The ordinary braking system on slippery roads or in an emergency braking, braking, wheel braking force due to friction over the tire and the ground and completely locked.
- Q:How to realize the energy consumption braking of the excitation DC motor
- Energy consumption brake is divided into two kinds, which are used for different occasions: quick stop and lower weight. If the motor is dragging against the constant torque load, then through the quick stop method for energy consumption braking, if drag potential energy, constant torque load, then through the lower weight to carry out energy consumption braking.
- Q:BTC what is the working principle of industrial brakes?
- the clutch is automatically separated by the reset spring.
- Q:Who invented hydraulic drum brakes?
- Hydraulic and pneumatic transmission fluid as the transmission is a new technology based on seventeenth Century Pascal put forward the principle of hydrostatic pressure to drive the development of the 1795 British Joseph o (Joseph Braman 1749-1814) Braman
With good quality, competitive prices and excellent services, our products sell well all over the world and enjoy a good reputation among customers.
We have professional technicians for design,installation and professioanl after-sale service Dept.We provide professional technology,integrate service and reasonable prices as the philosophy of pur company.In addition to producing standard specification products,we also customizes products to satisfy specific customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range