Detailed Product Description
1.best selling brake
2.High quality brake
3.brake with aluminum guideway
YS-B-102 electromagnetic brake for industrial
Model:YS-B-0.6 YS-B-1.2 YS-B-2.5 YS-B-5 YS-B-10 YS-B-20 YS-B-40
Usage:Connection,disconnection,speed variation,eversible transmission ,positioning slight movement, overload protection etc.
The electromagnetic clutch consists of the following three parts; the stator with built-in coil, rotor with lining material, and armature assembly. The armature assembly is essentially formed of the armature hub and the constant-force plate spring. Only the armature is pulled and attached to the rotor by energization of a coil, and the torque is transferred from the driving side to the driven side through the plate spring. Each part is mutually combined in the correct physical relationship, and forms a magnetic circuit.
- Q:What are the categories of industrial brake clutch?
- Industrial Brakes, clutches, and pneumatic brakes (brakes) and clutches, which are operated by air pressure to brake (brake) / clutch, are also widely used in industry.
- Q:Brake force distribution (EBD or CBC) what does that mean under specific introduction? Thank you
- The difference between TCS and ABS is that ABS is the use of sensors to detect when the tire to be locked, and then reduce the wheel brake force to avoid being locked, it will quickly change the brake force to keep the wheel will be locked in the edge, and the TCS is mainly used for engine ignition time, variable speed the gear box and the fuel supply system to control the wheel slip.
- Q:What is the reason that the braking power of the automobile is insufficient and the braking efficiency is weakened?
- fault phenomenon: continuous braking, pedal back up, braking effect improved. Reason: friction plate and brake drum gap is too large.
- Q:What is industrial brake?
- For more information on industrial brake industry, please refer to "China industry brake industry market research and development forecast report for 2015-2020 years" issued by China report hall.
- Q:The electromagnetic brake does not move after energizing
- Some brakes also have automatic adjustment devices for brake clearance. In order to reduce the brake torque and brake structure size, usually installed in the high-speed shaft equipment, but for large equipment of high safety requirements (such as mine hoist, elevator etc.) should be installed near the equipment part of the work on the low-speed shaft. Some brakes have been standardized and serialized and manufactured by professional factories for selection.
- Q:Is Han Dong Industrial brake manufacturer a manufacturer?
- Han Dong is the East China area ten pneumatic clutch and brake manufacturers for many years, the industry leading technology
- Q:AVIC Xi'an air brake Co., Ltd. and AVIC Xi'an Aircraft Industry Co., Ltd.
- Xihang brake now is not very clear, I was working in XAC, now the AVIC aircraft Limited by Share Ltd Xi'an branch, where personal development depends on your personal ability
- Q:Development status of automobile brake industry
- The Lincoln Company also launched the V12 sedan in 1932, using a drum brake operated by four soft cords to control the vacuum booster.
- Q:Selection of reverse braking resistor
- In general, 1kW motor, rated voltage is 220V, electric hypothesis, from static to reach maximum speed of about 1s
- Q:The basic structure, working principle and main performance characteristics of the brake
- Some brakes have been standardized and serialized and manufactured by professional factories for selection
With good quality, competitive prices and excellent services, our products sell well all over the world and enjoy a good reputation among customers.
We have professional technicians for design,installation and professioanl after-sale service Dept.We provide professional technology,integrate service and reasonable prices as the philosophy of pur company.In addition to producing standard specification products,we also customizes products to satisfy specific customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range