Household Low Noise Dry Vacuum Cleaner V15
1. 1200W powerful motor
2. 80" suction
3. 59dB low noise
4. 15 litre capactity
Features of Household Low Noise Dry Vacuum Cleaner V15
1.1200W powerful suction
2. 59db, perfect sound insulation which makes this vacuum suitable for daytime cleaning
3. High-quality motor, which can continuous work to 1500hours, and long life
4. 3-level filtering system ensures that it can be HEPA filter
5. Durable in design, small and flexible, easy to use
6. Secure accessory and power cord storage and rear mounted tool parking
Standard accessories: 1.75M hose, 3 plastic-steel tubes, Adjustable wind handles, Crevice nozzle, Combination nozzle, Round brush nozzle, Square brush dry, Floor & carpet brush nozzle, Cloth bag, Bag filter
Main Technical Parameter of Household Low Noise Dry Vacuum Cleaner V15
Power Cord length
- Q:What are the materials for car windshields? Is there anything different than ordinary glass?
- At present, the front windshield of the car is mainly made of laminated glass and sandwich area toughened glass, and it can bear strong impact force.
- Q:What kinds of ingredients are the glass?
- Is usually made of sand, sodium carbonate and calcium carbonate eutectic is prepared; also available mixture of sodium sulfate and sodium carbonate to replace carbon melting. Some other glass such as potassium glass, is a relatively high temperature, hard and chemical resistance of glass in molten glass with potassium carbonate to replace sodium or potassium sulfate prepared, mainly used in chemical container manufacturing laboratory commonly used.
- Q:Mobile phone film new flexible toughened glass membrane, really is the glass?
- Glass membrane materials: ab. Because the plastic protective film glass film unlike can electrostatic adsorption on the mobile phone screen, with a thin layer of flexible double-sided adhesive tape in the glass film layer, this thin layer of flexible double-sided adhesive is called ab.
- Q:Method for cutting thick glass
- Some glass processing before processing, to the original piece of glass polishing, cutting, edge grinding, drilling, washing and drying process, such as tempered glass, laminated glass etc.; there are some glass processing technology, processing after washing and drying, and then according to the use requirements of cutting, grinding, grinding and polishing drilling and washing as final products, such as glass mirror; in addition to the art glass, such as painting, printmaking, relief, need specific processing technology, these are for cold working glass. The cold processing of glass is to process glass products into the required process by means of a series of processing methods at normal temperature.
- Q:Is glass a recyclable resource?
- Glass ceramic material: glass ceramics, hard texture, high mechanical strength, chemical stability and good thermal stability. But at present, the cost of traditional materials used in glass ceramics is higher. Glass ceramics made from float process and fly ash from power plants have been used to replace glass ceramics to produce glass ceramics successfully.
- Q:Are there any materials that need to be tested in curtain work?
- Main profiles (including aluminum and steel profiles), screws, bolts, drawing test, four test, hardware fittings, etc.
- Q:Long plastic soft glass is a food grade raw materials?
- The normal use of the family (including the dining table) is entirely without question
- Q:The use of quartz sand
- Derived from various magmatic rocks, sedimentary rocks and metamorphic rocks, less heavy minerals, associated minerals are feldspar, mica and clay minerals. There are two kinds of sedimentary rock genesis and metamorphic origin, the former is not obvious between clastic particles and cement, and the latter refers to quartz rocks with deep metamorphic and pure quality. The quartz veins are formed by hydrothermal action, almost all of them are composed of quartz, and they are compact and massive structures.The mineral content of quartz sand varies greatly, mainly quartz, followed by feldspar, mica, cuttings, heavy minerals and clay minerals.
- Q:FRP process piping manufacturing process?
- Glass tube wall structure from inside to outside are: glass fiber reinforced plastic lining layer, glass fiber reinforced plastic sub lining layer, glass fiber reinforced plastic winding layer, glass fiber reinforced plastic external protection layer.
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- 1. Blending of raw materials. The main ingredients of float glass are: 73% of silica, 13% of sodium carbonate, 9% of calcium oxide and 4% of magnesium. The ingredients are mixed in proportion, followed by the addition of small pieces of recycled glass.2. Melting of raw materials. The prepared material passes through a mixing bin and then goes into a kiln with 5 chambers and is heated at about 1550 degrees centigrade to become a molten glass. 3. Glass forming. Molten glass flows into a tin bath and floats over molten molten tin, at a temperature of about 1000 degrees celsius. The molten glass on the tin solution forms a glass band of 3.66 meters wide and a thickness of 3mm to 19mm. Because the glass and the tin are very different in viscosity, the molten glass at the top does not mix with the molten tin below, and forms very smooth contact surfaces.4. Cooling of molten glass. When the glass band leaves the bath, the temperature is about 600 degrees Celsius, then it enters the annealing chamber or the continuous cooling kiln, and the temperature of the glass is gradually reduced to 50 degrees celsius. Thus, the glass produced by the Xu cooling method is also called annealed glass. 5, cutting and storage. After the cold, the glass passes through several stages of quality inspection, then cut into different sizes for packaging, storage, storage or transportation.Quartz sand is a hard, abrasion resistant and stable chemical silicate mineral. Its main mineral composition is SiO2, the color of quartz sandFor the white, colorless or translucent, 7 hardness, brittle cleavage, conchatus fracture, oil sheen, density 2.65, bulk density (1-2.0 = 1.6), 20-200 was 1.5, the chemical, thermal and mechanical properties have obvious anisotropy, insoluble in acid, slightly soluble in KOH solution, the melting point of 1750 DEG C.
Our company is specialized in manufacturing world -class cleaning equipment and rotational moulding . we have benefited from the 100 years of experiences in cleaning equipment production. In the present time of fast science and technical innovation, we shall work hard and carry on the spirit of ceaseless creation. If you need any help, please do not hesitate let us know!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range