Silkscreen Printing Glass is a kind of glass on which inorganic enamel is printed by silkscreen printing machines. After being printed on, it will be dried and heated under high temperature to make the enamel adhere to the glass lastingly.
- Q:What kind of raw material is glass made of?
- Composition of common glass chemical oxides (Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2)Glass is usually divided into oxide, glass, and non oxide glass by major components. Non oxide glass varieties and a small number, mainly sulfur glass and halide glass. Chalcogenide glass anion for sulfur, selenium and tellurium, can stop short wave light by yellow, red, and near infrared light, which has low resistance, switching and memory characteristics. Having low refractive index, low dispersion, and often used as optical glass.
- Q:What role does zircon sand play in the production of glass? Is it a raw material for glass or a production process?
- First of all, you know what zircon sand is[g o], also known as zirconium sand zircon sand, zircon, is a kind of zirconium silicate (ZrSiO4) as the main mineral composition. Zircon sand pure colorless transparent crystal, often because of quantity and species of different origin and different impurities dyed yellow, orange, red and brown color, crystal structure belongs to tetragonal, a square pyramidal column, the proportion of 4.6 to 4.71, the proportion of the variation with composition and sometimes altered state with zirconium stone incomplete cleavage, uniform Mohs hardness of 7 to 8, the refractive index of 1.93 to 2.01, with the melting point of impurities in different 2190~2420 DEG C wave. The main chemical composition is ZrO2, SiO2, and a small amount of impurities such as Fe2O3, CaO, AI2O3 and so on. The theoretical composition of zircon sand is ZrO2:67.1%; SiO2:32.9%. It is the only compound in the ZrO2-SiO2 system. But natural zircon sand contains only about 57~66%ZrO2.
- Q:Method for cutting thick glass
- Mechanical cutting glass:Mechanical cutting glass is the mechanical property of glass with low tensile stress. The diamond or emery is used to cut the surface, and the force is cut off because of tension.(1) when glass cutters do not cut very thick glass, they use diamond glass cutters inlaid with diamond at the ends of brass and cut ordinary flat glass, and often use super hard knife wheels. In addition, when cutting, adding kerosene and other liquids, the incision and tool life are better protection. In addition, to lead the soft glass tube, but also useful to cut the file.(2) diamond saw cutting diamond saw is not limited to glass, but also widely used in the cutting of germanium, silicon, ceramics, crystal and so on. Compared with common grit or ordinary abrasive saw, diamond saw has high cutting efficiency. Generally, grinding fluid is used during cutting. The bonding materials of diamond saw include metal, thermosetting resin, ceramic and so on. But the metal saw such as brass is usually cut. The thickness of saw blade is about 0.2 ~ 7ram. Cutting method is divided into outer circle cutting, inner circle cutting and band saw cutting.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- How is glass produced? Glass production process includes batching, melting, forming, annealing and other processes. The following are described below:1. ingredients, according to the design of the material sheet, weighing all kinds of raw materials, mixing in a mixing machine evenly. The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.2., melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters, 2.
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- Quartz glass is a kind of special industrial technology glass made of silicon dioxide. It is a very good basic material.
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Glass scales prevent the erosion of base material by water vapor and chemical solvents. The degree of chemical resistance of the substrate or coating varies with the chosen glass material, and the glass scale, which is made of c- glass, has excellent chemical durability.
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet material means a flat rectangular building material plate with a width of more than 2 times its thickness, usually made of flat rectangular building material, used as a wall, ceiling, or floor member. Also refers to the forging, rolling or casting of the metal plate, divided into thin plate, medium plate, thick plate, thick plate, usually made of standard size flat rectangular building material board.
- Q:What is the difference between white float glass and ordinary float glass?
- The iron oxide content of ultra white float glass is low, so the raw materials (sand or sandstone) to low iron content, iron content can be the best sand control below 0.03%
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Glass raw materials, after inspection, began processing, usually in accordance with the equipment conditions of the factory, pre cutting or no pre cutting required;
- Q:Water glass, ceramics, ordinary cement, quartz glass, what are these chemicals?
- Water glass chemical formula is Na2SiO3.9H2O, usually quartz and caustic soda (NaOH) wet production, or with quartz and soda ash (Na2CO3) dry production, both need high temperature.
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range