We have more than ten years experience to specialize in manufacturing various wire harness for automotive, industrial, medical and electric.Such as car audio harness, car mirror, alarm system, HID, OBD2 Diagnostic, waterproof connector, power seats cable: game machine harness,power cable ,custom wire assembly.
Also we are certified for ISO/TS 16949 and UL certified for wire processing.
The company's advantages and highlights:
1 Wide range of rich sources of raw materials
2 Providing quality products at competitive and reasonable prices
3 Prompt service and customer attention
4 Focus on time-to-market delivery
5 A state-of-the-art cable assembly manufacturing facility
6 Stringent quality control to ensure only top-quality finished products
7 Short leas times on custom assemblies and cables
8 Experienced engineering, knowledgeable sales staff and skilled production team
9 Proficient in custom made cables
10 Efficient, fast, secure and various transportation mode(FedEx/UPS/DHL/Forwarding Agent)
11 Quick-turn to high volume
- Q:Wire harness and Pioneer stereo dilemma (pic included)?
- its not that simple you have to find out all wire functions before making any connections . you will need to get an wire diagram for a harness like this to convert to the pioneer harness
- Q:Dirt Bike Wiring Harness?
- no you can not do that. this is the reason i tell people out here to not buy motorcycles or scooters that are made in china. the only thing you can do is go back to where you bought the bike and see if you can buy a new wiring harness. that's the only way you are going to fix it.
- Q:How can I Unwire a wiring harness, or alternatively make my own?
- It can be done and for someone who is familiar with electricity, motorcycle systems and electrical test equipment a nice little project. I'm getting the impression that you would be in over your head based on your questions. see if you can enlist the time of someone who has experience with such things. everything you listed is possible and available It's not hard if you know what you are doing. For the inexperienced tho it can be a steep and expensive learning curve!
- Q:Can the floor of the fire pipe line with PVC pipe?
- KVV stands for PVC sheathed PVC insulated control cable (collectively referred to as model) 450/750 stands for rated voltage 10 * 1.5 represents 1.5 square wires 10 stranded cables (collectively referred to as specifications)
- Q:What is the benefit of the insulated wire?
- YJV33 - copper conductor cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC inner sheathed fine steel wire armored polyethylene outer jacket power cable for general requirements of the soft foundation of the soil is buried. Such as for the laying of underwater river bed, it is recommended to use YJY43 ---- copper conductor cross-linked polyethylene insulated polyethylene inner jacket thick steel wire armored polyethylene jacket power cable, so waterproof performance, tensile strength will increase The More cable knowledge, please search for "industrial automation series of integrated cable solutions" into the Chinese industrial network forum to view, exchange!
- Q:Is it hard to install a engine wire harness on a car?
- Engine Wire Harness
- Q:Wiring harness wire trouble!!!?
- Buy a couple feet of 16 gauge THHN wire and some crimp-on butt splices. Use a wire crimper to strip the short wires, and butt splice a few inches of the new wire on to the short ends. Then connect the new wires to the harness. ACE hardware should have everything you need. An auto supply house might also.
- Q:Are there adapters for projector lights wiring harnesses to connect to factory wiring harnesses?
- two things 1 there are not any adapter for the wiring 2 you can return the headlights but you will not find anything that match your original plugs in other words, what you have is what you will get
- Q:Mustang Trunk wiring harness ?
- The Cobra harness is from a newer Mustang. The different years or the different models have different connectors. At this point all you can do is cut and splice. You'll have to cut the harness end off your v6 lid and cut the end off the Cobra lid and splice them together so you can plug it into your trunk harness. Or you can do the right thing and just put the spoiler on the v6 lid and bypass the wrong trunk lid altogether. You'd need to drill in a few places to mount it.
- Q:Where can I find the stock stereo wiring harness for a 2001 Kia rio?
- I found this online Car Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Switched 12V+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Brown Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Front Speakers Size: 6 1/2″ Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Rear Speakers Size: 4″ x 6″ Rear Speakers Location: Side Pillar Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue
We are specialized in the design, production and sale of automobile parts. We have exerted great effort to build an honest and credible image for our company and create a famous brand. For these efforts, we have received favorable comments from the government, the public and the market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||20.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% South Asia
15.00% North America
15.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% South America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949;UL
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range