We have more than ten years experience to specialize in manufacturing various wire harness for automotive, industrial, medical and electric.Such as car audio harness, car mirror, alarm system, HID, OBD2 Diagnostic, waterproof connector, power seats cable: game machine harness,power cable ,custom wire assembly.
Also we are certified for ISO/TS 16949 and UL certified for wire processing.
The company's advantages and highlights:
1 Wide range of rich sources of raw materials
2 Providing quality products at competitive and reasonable prices
3 Prompt service and customer attention
4 Focus on time-to-market delivery
5 A state-of-the-art cable assembly manufacturing facility
6 Stringent quality control to ensure only top-quality finished products
7 Short leas times on custom assemblies and cables
8 Experienced engineering, knowledgeable sales staff and skilled production team
9 Proficient in custom made cables
10 Efficient, fast, secure and various transportation mode(FedEx/UPS/DHL/Forwarding Agent)
11 Quick-turn to high volume
- Q:For my 3rd party radio do i NEED to get a wiring harness?
- If you never intend on removing the radio, go ahead. Otherwise, get the harness.
- Q:2002 Olds Alero wiring harness?
- I would tell them that, and then threaten fraud if they do refuse to fix it. You have two things on your side: The Early Fix, and The Extended Warrenty. Do not pay for this yourself.
- Q:98 mustang headlight wiring harness?
- Maybe a junk yard, or rebuilding the harness yourself is possible but it would be a dealer item or you can check with your local body shop for the harness as they may be able to get one from a supplier thats cheaper than the dealership prices but overall it should cost around 40 bucks for a pigtail harness.
- Q:wiring harness help!!?
- the only thing you will have to change is the ECU and the wire harness for the motor thats all
- Q:Wiring harness fault?
- I use a Multi-Tester (Volt-OHM-AMP) meter. I check each wire--for continuity. I also decide on the ground.(common ground).or a direct ground at the 12-volt battery./ I like to use a direct wire--from the 12-volt battery./with a in-line fuse/ I most times use the cigaretter/plug-in as my ground point./ Or I even run a ground wire back to the 12-volt battery./ The radio may have been running hot.and you placed wires at a terrible location./ (re-check the installation) If this is a automobile application--the 5 disk CD Player--will have Shock/detection/protection. Or.you may only be able to use store bought--CD's. NOT--ones you made on your computer. Try that. See if store bought CD's work better./ Most radio applications have fuses--that are very difficult to inspect--without a magnifying glass. I use 10-AMP for such things./
- Q:radio wire harness? need help!?
- If that stereo doesn't have it's original harness then it won't work. You also need a new harness for your car. If I knew the year/make/and model of your car I could give you suggests. Peace.
- Q:Older Vehicle - Wiring, Wiring Harnesses, etc. beginning to dry rot, etc any spray solvent or application?
- not that I ever heard off, there are wire harness kits available from a company called painless that has a great reputation, Its certianly a job to rewire a vehicle, but as you are finding out, there may not be an option if this was a wire near the engine, I would expect its been warmed up many years off and on, you may need to replace ones that appear to have any dry rotted damage as the wire may ne degradded itslef. take a closer look and see just how severe the problem is, best of luck.
- Q:Finding a Fog Light Wiring Harness?
- go to auto zone and buy the old cheap kit it comes with a good wiring harness and relays and its lot easier to do it this way than to try and buy the parts individually,it will cost you about 40 bucks for what all you need to do it with,you can always give the cheap lights to a friend or use them on something else,good luck.
- Q:wire harness control diagram for 2000 saturn sl?
- This may sound like a daunting problem but don't be afraid it is not that bad.Wiring looms are very well engineered and they make an effort to make them idiot proof. Just lay out the wire bundles as close to where they belong as you can remember the connectors will be somewhere near the components they belong to. The ends of the connectors are all different you usually cannot plug them into the incorrect part just keep plugging them in until you run out of connectors. There may be one or two you cant figure out but their function will usually become obvious when you try to start car and something doesn't work or a light comes on. Good luck.
- Q:Wiring Harness for ford 1999 f150 truck?
- for what headlight taillight eng, indoors there alot yet its all of the cord diaram for u truck want it wont artwork without it what take place ur fried ,decrease ?? reliable success A cable harness, additionally customary as a cord harness, cable assembly, wiring assembly or wiring loom, is a string of cables and/or wires which transmit informational alerts or working currents (potential). The cables are sure at the same time via clamps, cable ties, cable lacing, sleeves, electric tape, conduit, a weave of extruded string, or a mixture thereof. often utilized in automobiles, besides as shape equipment, present day-day cable harnesses supply quite a few reward over loose wires and cables. as an occasion, many airplane, automobiles and spacecraft incorporate many hundreds of wires which might stretch over quite a few kilometres if completely prolonged. via binding the various wires and cables right into a cable harness, the wires and cables might properly be greater effective secured against the unfavorable outcomes of vibrations, abrasions, and moisture. via constricting the wires right into a non-flexing kit, utilization of area is optimized, and the possibility of a short is decreased. because of the fact the installer has in trouble-free terms one harness to place in (as antagonistic to diverse wires), installation time is decreased and the approach might properly be unquestionably standardized. Binding the wires right into a flame-retardant sleeve additionally lowers the possibility of electric fires.
We are specialized in the design, production and sale of automobile parts. We have exerted great effort to build an honest and credible image for our company and create a famous brand. For these efforts, we have received favorable comments from the government, the public and the market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||20.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% South Asia
15.00% North America
15.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% South America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949;UL
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range