1.Structure of High Strength 5052 Aluminium for Boat Construction Description：
5000 series aluminum alloy is a common aluminum alloy series, the main alloy elements are magnesium, the content of magnesium is 3-5%.It's non-Heat treatable aluminum alloy with good corrosion resistance, good machinability, good electric arc welding performance,beautiful surface after anodic treatment.Commonly used in aviation,shipping field,also extensive used in the conventional industry,such as cars,planes,welding pieces,Metro and light rail,need strict fireproof pressure vessel,such as liquid tankers,refrigerated trucks, refrigerated container,refrigeration equipment,television tower,drilling equipment,transportation equipment,missile parts,armor,etc.
2.Main Features of High Strength 5052 Aluminium for Boat Construction：
Good Corrosion Resistance
3.High Strength 5052 Aluminium for Boat Construction Images:
4. High Strength 5052 Aluminium for Boat Construction Specification:
aluminum plates 5052
Alloy or not
mill finish,no stains,without a scratch or a graze,without rough selvedge
anti-corrosion,heat resistant,good plasticity
storage device,decoration,pressure essels,construction,electrical equipment,etc
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond hard shell plastic and iron sheet or aluminum sheet?
- you can use 520 or AB glue, and I think 520 is better.
- Q:How to polish aluminum sheet to be bright?
- you can try mirror polishing agent.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- youcan use aluminium soldering,what do you want to weld?
- Q:which kind of aluminum sheet could be bended after being etched?
- general etching materials include stainless steel and copper.
- Q:How to distinguish aluminum sheet from magnesium sheet?
- seperately put aluminum sheet and magnesium sheet into NaOH solution, the one generating bubble is aluminum sheet, because aluminum sheet will react with strong base , generating hydrogen.
- Q:why could aluminum pot be repaired by knocking the aluminum sheet into the pot but not being bonded by glue?
- the oxidation rate of aluminum's surface is very quick, so we cann't use the method of tin welding, and the cost of argon arc welding is very high,so aluminum pot's repair usually uses riveting.
aluminum has low hardness and good ductility, so it can be repaired
by tightly knocking, without the bonding of glue.
general glue will decomposed in open fire, if we bond pot by glue, the pot after repair won't be able to endure high temperature.
- Q:who knows the ceiling technology of aluminum sheet?
- Construction technology of ceiling aluminum sheet: (1) firstly check keel’s quality, the straight shape and uniformly forced state of boom, control the keel’s gap within 500mm, reduce the gap according to design requirement under humid environment. The lower surface of keel is smooth without a sense of bearing down, main device is closely connected with accessories, it can be bound after being confirmed qualified.(2) we should break the board along the cutting line and ensure the margin of cutting board straight and square without any chipping or arris defect. (3) while placing and fixing the board, we can place edge of aluminum-plastic panel(encapsulated edge) in the vertical direction of supporting keel, there is a phenomena of hanging. Aluminum-plastic panel should be placed closely in the process of butt joint, it can’t be pressed. You can start from a plate angle or middle position, and don’t place them at the same time. Slab joint should be straight and in the same width, without break joint. (4) in the process of joint, Aluminum-plastic panel should be placed closely in the process of butt joint, it can’t be pressed. And the butt joint should be stagger, the butt joint can’t be connected on the same keel. When you use doubling plate, the joints of the second layer board and the first layer board can’t be connected with the same keel, double-deck gypsum board should be staggered joints.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- aluminum will react with oxygen, generating dense Al2O3 oxide film on the surface, once the pure aluminum is exposed in air, it will react with air, generating oxide film to protect it.
- Q:has aluminum sheet reacted with concentrated sulfuric acid?
- it can be regarded as no reaction, concentrated sulfuric acid will make aluminum's surface inactivation,and produce a layer of dense aluminium oxide film which will prevent further reaction.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range