chrome casting steel grinding balls
Applied areas: cement building materials, metal mining, coal paste thermal power plants, chemical engineering, ceramic coating, light industry, magnetic materials
Specification of High Quality High Hardness Ningguo Cast Iron Grindingmedia Ball
Weight of each
The Product Description of High Quality High Hardness Ningguo Cast Iron Grindingmedia Ball
Times of falling (3.5m)
Chemical Composition of High Quality High Hardness Ningguo Cast Iron Grindingmedia Ball
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- The common material that can be anodized is aluminum alloy. It is recommended to use casting aluminum alloys, such as ZL102 and ZL105, which are commonly used as cast aluminium alloys. The processing of aluminum casting is easy. After processing, the surface of the whole part can be anodized. The color can be chosen.
- Q:How is the silicon sol precision casting part priced? What is the price per ton of casting? Such as 304 material.
- The material is usually steel material price plus the cost (per ton of 2.5-3 million, plus profit).In the Yangtze River Delta region, generally 304 casting price of about 5-5.5 million / ton.The price will be higher if the parts are complex, or a piece weighs less than 100 grams.
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- The surface of the steel is more rough, because the coating sand cast steel cast iron particles compared with graphite coating degree, the other one is to get a better air permeability and collapsibility of sand, the compaction degree is smaller than iron. Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
- Q:The casting sand is going on
- 3, prevention measures(1) to improve the strength of sand mold (core), especially surface strength, high temperature strength, refractoriness, compact, better coating, good core coating and parting surface coating.(2) mould and box can prevent damage;(3) the core should have clearance.
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- If you want to detect internal defects, you can use ultrasonic flaw detector, ray flaw detector can also, but the ray of the safety protection level is too high, not recommended priorityMacro Xu flaw detector answered, such as the magnetic particle inspection machine has the demand can contact us, Baidu "macro Xu flaw detection""
- Q:Why should pig iron be used in casting?
- 1, in the absence of special requirements, the most important thing is that the price is cheap.2, pig iron castings quenching process requirements are not high. You can do it by hand.3, pig iron casting hardness is very large, can meet many requirements.4, pig iron castings, high temperature resistance is relatively strong. Like stoves are pig iron castings.5, pig iron casting plasticity is very bad, but in some experiments, but use this weakness to improve the sensitivity of the experiment.Wait
- Q:Is the cast steel a casting part?
- Cast steel is one of the casting parts that you call. The material is made of carbon steel or alloy steel, stainless steel, etc. the method is cast
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- Cold stamping is generally no longer done by cutting, or only a small amount of cutting is required. The precision and surface state of hot stamping parts are lower than those of cold stamping parts, but they are better than those of castings and forgings, and the amount of cutting is less.Stamping is mainly based on process classification, can be divided into separation process and forming process two major categories.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- As for the metallographic structure, usually the finished products after casting are treated by heat treatment. The mechanical properties of the carbon steel after heat treatment (quenching and tempering) are detected. The stainless steels are treated by heat treatment (solid solution, etc.) and the metallographic structure is analyzedThere is a lot of talk and a bit of confusionIf you have a specific brand, you can search for Baidu or buy tools
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range