chrome casting steel grinding balls
Applied areas: cement building materials, metal mining, coal paste thermal power plants, chemical engineering, ceramic coating, light industry, magnetic materials
Specification of High Quality High Hardness Ningguo Cast Iron Grindingmedia Ball
Weight of each
The Product Description of High Quality High Hardness Ningguo Cast Iron Grindingmedia Ball
Times of falling (3.5m)
Chemical Composition of High Quality High Hardness Ningguo Cast Iron Grindingmedia Ball
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- V casting, EPC, precision casting of the surface is good.
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- Yes, the cast aluminium is polarized and gray, but the key problem is to guarantee the quality of the aluminium casting, and the quality of the other aluminium casting is not good.
- Q:What's the cause of the choking of the casting?,
- 3. when casting the environment is humid, sand mold has not removed the moisture, when the casting, the moisture instantaneous transforms into the steam, causes the blowhole
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- 2 improve the crystal structure, enhance the formation and stability of spherical carbon crystal;Forgings are generally stress bearing members, and most of them are made of high strength medium carbon steel (alloy), which is formed by forging and fine crystalline. After the shell is annealed or quenched and tempered, the mechanical properties of the shell are more superior, and it has better strength and better elasticity;Welding materials.
- Q:What is the ejection angle of the die casting (Tan Gang)?
- Because after the wax, wax parts will have a slight contraction, which is good for demoulding. Many moulds don't do the ejection angleEspecially deep hole, and customers to discuss, generally take 0.3-1 degrees is enough
- Q:How can the casting be plated with ordinary zinc plating? The coating is too thin and requires 0.08 thickness
- Hot galvanizing doesn't seem to workThe zinc layer is 275g/ square meters of material coating is 0.019mm (mm), up to 0.08 thick.
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- 1, gray cast iron: General graphite annealing, to be heat treatment annealing, surface hardening etc.; ductile iron can be various: annealing, normalizing, quenching and isothermal quenching, surface treatment, chemical heat treatment.2. Pouring liquid metal into the casting cavity which adapts to the shape of parts. After cooling and solidification, the casting method is called casting. Castings obtained by casting are called castings. Casting structure design: ensure the working performance and mechanical performance requirements, consider the technical requirements and performance of alloy casting casting casting structure, casting structure design is reasonable or not, the casting quality, productivity and cost has a great influence.3. Heat treatment is a metal hot working process in which the material is in solid state by means of heating, heat preservation and cooling to obtain desired microstructure and properties
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- 2, listen: Pig beating sound boring, wrought iron beating sound loud.
- Q:Selection of hydraulic press is the casting parts and steel plate welding, how to choose?
- Casting parts in one shape, the overall processing in this regard than steel plate welding better. The same price is much more expensive than steel. Large hydraulic presses seldom have casting parts.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- Because the grinding machine is layer by layer. And the material inside the casting is not completely uniform.
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range