1.Chemical Composition of Alloyed Steel Grinding Ball with Low Prease and Top Quality made in China
Based on material, the forged steel balls are defined into 4 brands. And The chemical composition is shown in the following:
2. Specification of Forged Steel Grinding Ball Made in China apply for Power Plant, Mineral Processing and Cement Plant
Weight of Single Ball
Numbers of Per Ton
4.Applied Field of Alloyed Steel Grinding Ball with Low Prease and Top Quality made in China
1) Metal mining in mines,2) power stations,3) Chemical engineering
5.Packing Information of Alloyed Steel Grinding Ball with Low Prease and Top Quality made in China
Steel drum (800-900kg per drum)
flexible container bag (1000kg per bag)
6. Photos of Alloyed Steel Grinding Ball with Low Prease and Top Quality made in China
- Q:What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The casting parts are low in cost and short in production period. Because the molten iron has good flow properties, complex shapes can be formed. But because there may be sand holes, pores, shrinkage holes and other defects, the quality is unstable, easy to produce many defects, mechanical properties are not forged well, thus affecting the service life.
- Q:How is the silicon sol precision casting part priced? What is the price per ton of casting? Such as 304 material.
- I am doing this for sale, if the price is mainly based on the product structure, the difficulty of pricing. At present, if it is more formal and material guarantee manufacturers generally in 48-53 yuan /Kg (of course, products have a certain weight, such as greater than 100g), our company's current price of about 53 yuan /Kg or so. .
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- What kind of casting do you want to know? Copper parts, iron pieces, aluminum pieces??? Their casting conditions are different.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- There is a hot knot in the thick area, which easily causes microscopic shrinkage and makes the casting not dense. A riser may be added for shrinkage relief.
- Q:What are the causes of pitting on the surface of a precision casting?
- The quality of the shell surface is out of order. Or shot blasting out of question.
- Q:What's the cause of the choking of the casting?,
- 3. when casting the environment is humid, sand mold has not removed the moisture, when the casting, the moisture instantaneous transforms into the steam, causes the blowhole
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- Separation process is also called blanking, the purpose is to make the stamping parts along a certain contour line from the sheet metal separation, at the same time guarantee the quality requirements of the separation section. Stamping is a highly efficient production methods, the use of compound die, especially the multi station progressive die stamping process can be completed in a multi machine, realized by belt uncoiling, leveling, punching, forming and finishing automatic production. High production efficiency, good working conditions, low production costs, can produce hundreds of parts per minute.
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- 2 improve the crystal structure, enhance the formation and stability of spherical carbon crystal;Forgings are generally stress bearing members, and most of them are made of high strength medium carbon steel (alloy), which is formed by forging and fine crystalline. After the shell is annealed or quenched and tempered, the mechanical properties of the shell are more superior, and it has better strength and better elasticity;Welding materials.
- Q:How to improve the surface roughness of casting parts?
- First, the accuracy of the model should be improved; two is to change the molding technique; the three is the coating; and the worker's technical level.
CMD is one of the largest manufacturers and professional exporters of forged grinding balls and cast grinding balls in China, with an annual output of 50,000 tons. Now, there are 180 employees in our company, with an area of 20,000 square meters. Our products are mainly exported to more than 20 countries in the world, such as Africa, South America, Asia, and Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South Asia, South Asia, Central America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Oceania, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding steel balls;Grinding steel cylpebs;Grinding media;Grinding meida ball
|Product Price Range