|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:What are the requirements of laser marking for plastic products?
- Compared with other materials, plastics have the following characteristics: light weight, excellent chemical stability, excellent electrical insulation performance, wide mechanical strength distribution and higher specific strength. Based on the above characteristics, become the most commonly used plastic packaging materials, plastic products trademark, barcode and number for identification mark printing, usually by labeling, packaging and other processing methods of hot stamping contraction, or directly at the surface of the plastic mechanical processing, such as printing, engraving, punching and pressing
- Q:How many kinds of plastic materials are there?
- There are many kinds of plastics. So far, there are about more than 300 kinds of plastic produced in the world. Many classification methods of plastic, there are two kinds of commonly used: 1, according to the nature of the heated plastic divided into thermoplastic and thermoset plastic molecular structure are linear structure, softening or melting when heated, plastic into certain shape, after cooling and harden. After heating to a certain extent, it softens again and hardens again after cooling. This process can be repeated many times. Such as PVC, polyethylene, polystyrene and so on. Thermoplastic molding process is relatively simple, can be continuous production, and has a high mechanical strength, so the development of very fast.
- Q:What is the material of plastic bottles? Will plasticizers be produced?
- At present, 90% of plastic bottles in the market are polyethylene terephthalate (PET) as a bottle body material. Professor Jiang Pingping of the school of chemical and materials engineering at Jiangnan University said that the substance in the bottled water PET generally does not contain plasticizers, which are determined by the manufacturing process of PET.
- Q:Standard for classification of fire protection in plastic products
- A sample of less than 3 mm thick, burning at less than 70 mm per minute, or extinguished before the 100 mm mark.
- Q:Waste plastics recycling plant how to solve environmental problems
- Environmental Management: according to the status of sewage sewage treatment facilities must be clear, and then in accordance with the national wastewater discharge standard for exhaust emissions, organic waste gas can be treated with activated carbon absorption possible. For solid waste, it is necessary to sign contracts directly with qualified hazardous waste treatment institutions and conduct professional management by them.
- Q:How about a bottle of water?
- General plastic bottles can only be installed cold water, such as hot water used, it will increase the risk of harm, it is recommended not to use plastic bottles for a long time to drink water.
- Q:Types and uses of agricultural plastic products?
- According to the division of agricultural plastic application areas are mainly agricultural covering materials; agricultural water supply pipeline and water saving equipment; plastic packaging materials and agricultural planting, breeding, storage with various materials. Agricultural film is the most important component of China's plastics industry, and it is an important means of production in the development of modern agriculture
- Q:How can plastics be produced, In several ways?
- When the material is heated to a certain temperature by a suction machine, a negative pressure is generated by the vacuum pump to adsorb the plastic sheet onto the surface of the model, and then is cooled and shaped into a bubble or bubble shell of different shapes.
- Q:Is ABS plastic poisonous?
- It can be quite clear that ABS plastic is not poisonousIn fact, the vast majority of plastic because of its relatively stable nature, it is difficult to react with other substances at normal temperature, and therefore have no direct toxic effects on organisms
- Q:Is plastic bath safe?
- Plastic is made of resin and additives, general plastic is not toxic safety and health, just do not know what he added additive modifier additives, like life is half made of polyethylene and polypropylene plastic and so on, are c h, non-toxic. Pro, bath bucket is absolutely safe to use.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range