Detailed Product Description
Die Casting Mold ,Pressure Die Casting Mold:
Meet your "short delivery time", "high precision", "good quality", "low price" request for mould making service
1.CAD/CAE/CAM computer-aided design, simulation, manufacturing integration
2. High-quality materials to meet good quality
3.Application of advanced equipment in mould making to meet high precision
4. Application of advanced surface treatment technology to improve the life of the mould
5. High-speed milling technology significantly improve the mould processing efficiency
We can supply various die casting mould, cast molds
Tooling--Die Casting--CNC Machining,CNC Milling---Stamping---Painting and powder coating---Drying---Inspection---Package--Delivery
P20, C45# or Customized Steel
|Mold Design|| According to Technical Drawing or Sample|
|Mold Lifespan|| 550,000shots|
| Approximate 20 days|
|Package|| Packed in plywood or Customized packing|
|Shippment|| By sea, by air and by post|
|Specification|| OEM,ODM Welcome|
- Q:POM plastic flower mold how to solve?
- Terms of settlement：1, the raw materials in the drying machine to fully dry and then production.2, reduce the size of the pipe, especially the nozzle temperature.3, slow down the speed of the injection.4. Adjust the position of the spray glue accordingly.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of plastics
- The plastic can be processed into various shapes according to the requirement of use, and the processing technology is simple, and the machine is suitable for large-scale production by mechanization.
- Q:What is environmentally friendly engineering plastics?
- Because most engineering plastics add halogen flame retardants to increase the flame-retardant properties of plastics, but we refer to halogen environmental damage is great, so now more and more enterprises in the development of halogen free flame retardant material. It is called environmentally friendly engineering plastics.
- Q:What is the difference between plastic raw materials and engineering plastics?
- Plastic is resin and filler, so it is usually granular. Raw materials too. Only a few powdery.
- Q:How to mend cracks in a plastic bucket?
- Bad mouth at the pelvic floor or waist, it is best to change the new. Because the adhesive parts are not resistant to water pressure, and where there is adhesive, there is a crumb of rubber, etc. things will stick on it.
- Q:Plastic parts are easy to crack under what conditions
- Plastic parts itself is the disadvantage of resistance to internal stress is not good, easy to crack. Cracking reason:1, low temperature cracking.2. Contact chemicals are subject to corrosion and easy to crack.3, aging, easy to crack.4, the product design is unreasonable, easy to crack.
- Q:What glue does the plastic product stick with?
- 502 glue for porous absorbent material and then, for iron and steel, nonferrous metals, rubber, leather, plastics, ceramics, wood, non-ferrous metals, non metals ceramics, glass and flexible materials such as rubber, leather, soft and hard plastic or their mutual adhesion, but of polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon ethylene and other hard bonding materials, the surface through special treatment, in order to bond. Widely used in electrical appliances, meters, machinery, electronics, light instruments, medical, light industry, civil and so on.
- Q:Can a plastic bowl be used safely?
- Opinions and suggestions: in the purchase of plastic bowls, we must choose to meet the national standards of food grade plastic made by the cup. In all the materials of the bowl, the glass bowl is the most healthy, glass surface smooth, easy to clean, bacteria and dirt are not easy to breed in the cup wall, so people use glass bowl is the healthiest and safest. It is best to use a bowl, the bowl with more safety, and good processing technology, wood bowl is also a good choice.
- Q:What is the difference between plastic PP1, PP2, PP3 and PP4?
- PP1 plastic centrifuge tube is made of PP material, without toxicity and chemical tolerance. PP2 heat resistant aging. PP3- use overview: endoscope casing, left and right toolbox, door handle remarks: weathering, heat aging.
- Q:How do I wipe the paint off the plastic?
- It is best to use alcohol or gasoline to make the best use of the solution between the organic compounds.
we have established a stable and cooperative relationship with many well-known auto parts enterprises, participating supporting production of shock absorbers of the vehicles .For abroad market, we have accumulated a lot of experience to build moulds and products complied with foreign countries' standards. With strict quality management, according to customers' requirements, we combine our advanced techniques to design and manufacture. We ensure to provide qualified moulds and products to every customer. We sincerely hope to be your reliable supplier in the coming future,and we are sure you will receive our quotation at competitive price with sound service. Welcome clients from at home and abroad to visit our company!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average