Detailed Product Description
Die Casting Mold ,Pressure Die Casting Mold:
Meet your "short delivery time", "high precision", "good quality", "low price" request for mould making service
1.CAD/CAE/CAM computer-aided design, simulation, manufacturing integration
2. High-quality materials to meet good quality
3.Application of advanced equipment in mould making to meet high precision
4. Application of advanced surface treatment technology to improve the life of the mould
5. High-speed milling technology significantly improve the mould processing efficiency
We can supply various die casting mould, cast molds
Tooling--Die Casting--CNC Machining,CNC Milling---Stamping---Painting and powder coating---Drying---Inspection---Package--Delivery
P20, C45# or Customized Steel
|Mold Design|| According to Technical Drawing or Sample|
|Mold Lifespan|| 550,000shots|
| Approximate 20 days|
|Package|| Packed in plywood or Customized packing|
|Shippment|| By sea, by air and by post|
|Specification|| OEM,ODM Welcome|
- Q:Is the plastic box good or the glass good?
- Plastic PET material, milky white or light yellow, highly crystalline polymer, smooth and shiny surface. It has excellent physical and mechanical properties over a wide temperature range. Heat resistant to 70 degrees, only suitable for warm drinks or frozen drinks, high temperature liquid, or heating, it is easy to deformation. Such as mineral water bottles, so do not take mineral water bottles hot water.
- Q:What are the shapes of plastic parts?
- The shape of the plastic parts should meet the requirements of the use of the premise, so that it is conducive to forming, in particular, should not try to use the lateral core pulling mechanism, so the design of plastic parts should be avoided as possible lateral concave convex shape or side hole.
- Q:What is the difference between waste pressure plastic pipe and PVC pipe?
- PVC for a long time has the chlorine ion release, not suitable for tap water pipe, poor impact resistance, not suitable for the gas pipeline, but the PVC low price, high hardness, affected by the temperature rise of heat cold shrink, commonly used in drainage pipeline, water pipeline.
- Q:How can lenses be made out of plastic or resin?
- Resin is plastic, plastic is resin, different name only, the general production of industrial raw materials called resin, made out of finished products called plastic, such as plastic basins, plastic cups and the like. Probably because most of the plastic products are cheaper, make lenses, or continue to call the resin, not plastic, so as not to feel too worthless.
- Q:How do you repair the plastic surface that scratches?
- Buy a bottle of regular glue, a transparent one, and you can't see it when it is painted dry
- Q:What kind of material do ordinary plastic cups have?
- AS plastic is acrylonitrile (A) and styrene (S) copolymer, weather resistant medium, not by the high humidity environment, ability of general oil, detergent and mild alcohol, poor fatigue resistance, not easy to stress cracking, material quality and high transparency, commonly used to produce trays, cups, tableware, toothbrush, instrument mirror, packing boxes and other plastic products.
- Q:How do you dye plastics?
- The method of extrusion is to mix the dye and the plastic by dry dyeing, then crush it into a thin strip with a special extruder and cut it into granules. The method is well blended and helps to disperse undesirable pigments
- Q:How about a bottle of water?
- General plastic bottles can only be installed cold water, such as hot water used, it will increase the risk of harm, it is recommended not to use plastic bottles for a long time to drink water.
- Q:What glue does the plastic product stick with?
- 502 glue for porous absorbent material and then, for iron and steel, nonferrous metals, rubber, leather, plastics, ceramics, wood, non-ferrous metals, non metals ceramics, glass and flexible materials such as rubber, leather, soft and hard plastic or their mutual adhesion, but of polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon ethylene and other hard bonding materials, the surface through special treatment, in order to bond. Widely used in electrical appliances, meters, machinery, electronics, light instruments, medical, light industry, civil and so on.
- Q:The concept, classification and distinction of modified plastics and plastic raw materials.
- (1) according to the characteristics of resin when heating and cooling, classification: 1. Thermosetting plastics, two, thermoplastics(2) according to the classification of plastic use: general plastics, engineering plastics, plastic raw materials
we have established a stable and cooperative relationship with many well-known auto parts enterprises, participating supporting production of shock absorbers of the vehicles .For abroad market, we have accumulated a lot of experience to build moulds and products complied with foreign countries' standards. With strict quality management, according to customers' requirements, we combine our advanced techniques to design and manufacture. We ensure to provide qualified moulds and products to every customer. We sincerely hope to be your reliable supplier in the coming future,and we are sure you will receive our quotation at competitive price with sound service. Welcome clients from at home and abroad to visit our company!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average