Detailed Product Description
1.Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
1. Product name: Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
2. Product size: customized;
3. Material: ABS or customized;
4. Fabrication: Vacuum forming, CNC cut, scraping process;
5.Color:White or Any Color
7.Item: Air Conditioner Shell
8.Packing:EPE, Styrofoam, carton...
Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
|Product Type||Air Conditioner Plastic Cover|
Vacuum Forming Thermoforming, CNC Engraving and Trimming and
Treament, Polising and Scraping Process Etc
Durable and Safety For Use
Modern Fashion Appearance
Good Quality and Competitive Price
|Packing||Poly Bag and Carton|
|we can provide professonal designs for new shop,showroom as per your need,customers are expected to provide theire shop measurment,logo etc.We could charge for some large new designs.|
|1) Large-scale produce line, more rapid delivery|
2) Supporting deep-processing. the kinds of products are more rich
3) Advance equipment , the quality are perfect.
4) Professional Factory, services are more circumspect
|Plastic cover of medical machine,Air conditioning,All kind of vacuum forming cover|
|40% invoice value paid as deposit by T/T, 60% balance paid by T/T before cargo release from factory|
| L/C, Western Union , Money Gram, etc.|
|5-10 working days|
Welcome to visit our factory show room for more ideas
- Q:What kind of plastic bottles can be used again and again?
- Plastic bottle and digital security unrelated to market rumors, some plastic bottles are safe, can be used repeatedly, and see a plastic bottle repeatedly with safe, through the identification of the bottom of the bottle. Online friends said, at the bottom of a lot of beverage bottles, bottles of mineral water has a triangular sign with an arrow that has a digital triangle, if the number of "05" or more can be recycled, and digital more safe. "The general mineral water bottle at the bottom of mark 01; general tea cup bottom plastic label 05; cream bottle at the bottom of mark of 02; the bottom of the bottle marked 02 yogurt......" This post sends out, that causes the netizen to discuss hotly, some people approve, but some people doubt its authenticity
- Q:How about a bottle of water?
- General plastic bottles can only be installed cold water, such as hot water used, it will increase the risk of harm, it is recommended not to use plastic bottles for a long time to drink water.
- Q:What is the shell of the relay? What exactly is plastic?
- It is by virtue of this characteristic of molding, the use of the first heating of the plastic flow, under pressure filled cavity, and then solidified into a shape and size of the product. Thermosetting resins are linear or branched before curing, forming a chemical bond between the molecular chains after curing, becoming a network of three degrees, not only without melting, but also insoluble in solvents. Bakelite, formaldehyde, melamine, formaldehyde, epoxy, unsaturated polyester and silicone plastics are all thermosetting plastics. Mainly used for heat insulation, abrasion resistance, insulation, high voltage resistance in the harsh environment of the use of plastic, mostly thermosetting plastic, most commonly used should be wok, pot handle and high and low voltage appliances.. Commonly used thermosetting plastics are phenolic resin, urea formaldehyde resin, melamine resin, unsaturated polyester resin, epoxy resin, silicone resin, polyurethane and so on
- Q:The plastic basin is broken. How do you fix it?
- If a crack is allowed, consider sticking it to the crack with aluminum foil!If you have a bigger gap, consider using a glue stick! You go to the supermarket to buy a glue stick back, then hot crack can drop in the basin!
- Q:How do I see if the plastic cup is qualified?
- The United States Plastics Industry Association (Society of Plastics Industry, SPI) made use of plastic products of plastic type sign code, is composed of representatives of the circular triangle in the middle of the three arrows, plus digital sign
- Q:Is there a difference between recycled plastics and new ones?
- Polyvinyl chloride: more obvious discoloration after regeneration, once after the extrusion will have a light brown, and three times almost become opaque brown. The specific viscosity is unchanged at two times, and tends to decrease more than two times. Both hard and soft PVC shall be joined with stabilizers. In order to make the product shiny, ABS 1% - 3% can be added when recycled.
- Q:Why can't we discard plastic products at will?
- PET (polyethylene terephthalate), mineral water bottles and carbonated beverage bottles are all made of this material, with a maximum heat resistance of up to 70 degrees celsius. Use 10 months later, may release carcinogenic substances, so the home try not to use these disposable beverage bottles, especially with vinegar and cooking wine. Many factories will import 1 kinds of plastic processing, production of textile fiber, polyester and so on. These manufactures are less affected as long as they do not touch the body directly
- Q:How can plastics be produced, In several ways?
- Plastic molding is the process of making final plastics from polymers made from synthetic resin manufacturing plants. Processing methods (often referred to as plastic primary processing) include compression molding (extrusion molding), extrusion (extrusion), injection molding (injection molding), blow molding (hollow forming), calendering, etc..
- Q:Is ABS plastic poisonous?
- ABS plastic is the most widely used in household appliances, such as refrigerators, washing machine, air conditioner, microwave oven, we call the white plastic. The seldom used additives, with the application of pure ABS resin + toner more, according to the current level of the plastics industry, the vast majority of toner are environmentally friendly products, on the human body and the environment will not be affected. So don't worry, ease to use it.
- Q:What kinds of plastic pipes are divided into
- The most widely used plastic pipe is plastic pipe. There are many kinds of plastic pipes, which are divided into two categories: thermoplastic pipes and thermosetting plastic pipes. It belongs to thermoplastic, including PVC pipe, polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, POM pipe, super high molecular weight polyethylene pipe, etc. it belongs to thermosetting phenolic plastic pipe. The main advantages of plastic pipes are good corrosion resistance, light quality, convenient molding and easy processing. The disadvantages are low strength and poor heat resistance.
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range