Detailed Product Description
1.Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
1. Product name: Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
2. Product size: customized;
3. Material: ABS or customized;
4. Fabrication: Vacuum forming, CNC cut, scraping process;
5.Color:White or Any Color
7.Item: Air Conditioner Shell
8.Packing:EPE, Styrofoam, carton...
Vacuum Forming Plastic Air Conditioner Shell
|Product Type||Air Conditioner Plastic Cover|
Vacuum Forming Thermoforming, CNC Engraving and Trimming and
Treament, Polising and Scraping Process Etc
Durable and Safety For Use
Modern Fashion Appearance
Good Quality and Competitive Price
|Packing||Poly Bag and Carton|
|we can provide professonal designs for new shop,showroom as per your need,customers are expected to provide theire shop measurment,logo etc.We could charge for some large new designs.|
|1) Large-scale produce line, more rapid delivery|
2) Supporting deep-processing. the kinds of products are more rich
3) Advance equipment , the quality are perfect.
4) Professional Factory, services are more circumspect
|Plastic cover of medical machine,Air conditioning,All kind of vacuum forming cover|
|40% invoice value paid as deposit by T/T, 60% balance paid by T/T before cargo release from factory|
| L/C, Western Union , Money Gram, etc.|
|5-10 working days|
Welcome to visit our factory show room for more ideas
- Q:What additives are used in plastics?
- The main requirements for plastic additives are: high efficiency: can effectively play its functions in the plastics processing and application. The comprehensive performance requirements should be based on the selection of additives mixing. The compatibility with synthetic resin better compatibility. The persistence: volatile in plastics processing and application process no exudation, does not migrate, dissolution. The chemical stability: no decomposition in plastics processing and application process, and the synthetic resin and other components of chemical reaction. The non-toxic, without any toxic effects on the human body. The price is low.
- Q:Is the plastic box good or the glass good?
- Plastic PET material, milky white or light yellow, highly crystalline polymer, smooth and shiny surface. It has excellent physical and mechanical properties over a wide temperature range. Heat resistant to 70 degrees, only suitable for warm drinks or frozen drinks, high temperature liquid, or heating, it is easy to deformation. Such as mineral water bottles, so do not take mineral water bottles hot water.
- Q:Is it harmful to health to drink water with plastic cups?
- Plastic cups are also prone to bacteria.Cup by the computer, chassis and other static impact, will absorb more dust, bacteria, bacteria, long time will affect health. Experts suggest that the best cup with a cover, and do not close to the computer and other appliances, usually should keep the indoor air circulation, ventilation window, let dust go with the wind.
- Q:How can lenses be made out of plastic or resin?
- Resin is plastic, plastic is resin, different name only, the general production of industrial raw materials called resin, made out of finished products called plastic, such as plastic basins, plastic cups and the like. Probably because most of the plastic products are cheaper, make lenses, or continue to call the resin, not plastic, so as not to feel too worthless.
- Q:EVA plastic products poisonous?
- EVA plastic products are non-toxic.Ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer, referred to as EVA. Ethylene vinyl acetate (VA) content in 5%-40%, and polyethylene (PE) compared to EVA due to the molecular chain of the vinyl acetate monomer, thereby reducing the high crystallinity, improved toughness, impact resistance, filler compatibility and heat sealing performance, is widely used in foam material, functional films, packaging mold, hot melt adhesive, wire and cable and toys and other fields.
- Q:Plastic molding is what to do, how the process?
- The process is divided into four phases:The first stage, plastic injection. When the melt enters the mold cavity, it meets a lower temperature mold wall, forming a thinner solidification layer;The second stage: gas incidence. The inert gas enters the molten plastic, pushing the center of the uncured plastic into the cavity that is not yet filled;The third stage: gas incidence. The gas continues to flow through the plastic melt until the melt fills the mold cavity;The fourth stage: gas pressure maintaining. Under the condition of holding pressure, the air in the air compresses the melt to supplement the material to ensure the appearance quality of the parts.
- Q:What is the low temperature resistance of plastic PS?
- PS:= polystyrene (polystyrene)Material characteristics: the disadvantages are: product brittle, low impact strength, prone to stress cracking, poor heat resistance; heat resistance: 60-70 degrees, compared with other plastics, the characteristics of PS are highly transparent (light transmittance 88%-92%) and surface gloss, easy dyeing, high hardness, good rigidity in addition, there is a good water resistance, chemical corrosion resistance and processability.
- Q:Plastic shoes taste great, is it harmful?
- But if the smell of plastic shoes is too strong and smells long, there will be smoke and dizziness, which is likely to contain substances harmful to human body.
- Q:New plastic products have a strong taste, how to remove?
- Method: the use of ventilation air flow away dilution plastic taste, can also use the electric fan to blow, or outdoor fresh air to the mountains "bubble". Need to remind is, some people use negative oxygen ion generator to control low concentration air pollution, but governance effect is not satisfactory, negative oxygen ion is easy to change into ozone, cause two pollution.
- Q:How do I see if the plastic cup is qualified?
- As a result, the identification of plastic varieties has become simple and easy, and the cost of recycling has been substantially reduced. Today, many countries in the world have adopted the SPI logo scheme. China enacted almost identical labeling standards in 1996.
Our company has accumulated abundant of techincal experience of producing vacuum thermoforming products; we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim. The management policy of our enterprise is "quick design, in-time delivery, reasonable prices, and stable quality". We will supply the best service to national and international customers wholeheartedly, Welcome your inquires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||15.00% Eastern Europe
13.00% Western Europe
12.00% Northern Europe
12.00% South America
8.00% North America
8.00% Central America
6.00% Southern Europe
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South Asia
3.00% Domestic Market
3.00% Mid East
2.00% Southeast Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||ShenZhen YanTian Port,ShenZhen SheKou Port,GuangZhou Port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range